^^^^ of course that would be posted by gohardorgohomo....lol

lol... I kid I kid.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
..........you cant run from go hard or go homo...I will catch you

And this picture doesnt count....but i might as well give those who are not comfortable wit gay humor something to keep there minds and hands occupied

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
I'm loving the Jordan pic.... The single greatest competitor of all-time in my books. He just couldn't stand to lose which i respect more than anything else.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm loving the Jordan pic.... The single greatest competitor of all-time in my books. He just couldn't stand to lose which i respect more than anything else.
by george, we finally agree on something, lol.-arnold is still the best. btw congrats to dreamveaver and sme, both long time members in good standing-punthra is kinda new but he is coming on strong.:bigok:

dafox

Awards
  • Established
He was awesome. personally, I'm surprised this thread isn't taking off more... an opportunity to post pics... and I'll just make mine funny...

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
I agree that arnold was an amazing competitor!!! I just loved Jordan's will to win regardless of the odds. Best example of that was the final game against Utah when he was sick as a dog but still managed to take over the game when it counted. Arnold was probably one of the smartest and intellectual competitors ever, just witness what he did do big Lou and how managed to beat Franco just by blocking him out of the picture due to height (absolutely brilliant)!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree that arnold was an amazing competitor!!! I just loved Jordan's will to win regardless of the odds. Best example of that was the final game against Utah when he was sick as a dog but still managed to take over the game when it counted. Arnold was probably one of the smartest and intellectual competitors ever, just witness what he did do big Lou and how managed to beat Franco just by blocking him out of the picture due to height (absolutely brilliant)!!!
very nice, a lot of people don't realize how much psychology plays into competition. arnold was a master at getting into the heads of his competition. mj is the best basketball player i have seen in my 51 years, when he lost a step going to the hoop he developed a fade away that no one could stop-when 1 thing didn't work he found another that did.:bigok:

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Totally agree...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MR. RICE. hell yeah!
In the strike year he has 22 touchdowns in 12 games. Just think if they would have played the other 4 games ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In the strike year he has 22 touchdowns in 12 games. Just think if they would have played the other 4 games ?
peyton and marvin-everyone knew when the game was on the line they were going to hook up, and still no one could stop them. montana and rice and young and rice were there first. today if you asked who is the best receiver a lot of names would come up. back in the day, RICE was the only name. rice dominated his position for a decade.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
The Brady-Moss thing aint bad either. Rice for sure is the best all time, however, in the 90's there were some great WR:
I.E. Al 'Loonie' Toon, Wille 'Flipper' Anderson, Andre 'Badmoon' Rison, All 3 wideouts on the Oilers Ernest Givens, Haywood Jefferies, Webster Slaughter.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The Brady-Moss thing aint bad either. Rice for sure is the best all time, however, in the 90's there were some great WR:
I.E. Al 'Loonie' Toon, Wille 'Flipper' Anderson, Andre 'Badmoon' Rison, All 3 wideouts on the Oilers Ernest Givens, Haywood Jefferies, Webster Slaughter.
i remember seeing rison at training camp when we drafted him, dude was a freak-you could see the talent but he was very immature. i don't think left eye added to his rep, lol. al toon is my fav out of ones you listed and all were well respected but rice was the star.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Not one of the greatest receivers, but probably one of the greatest superbowl catches.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
How'd you like to see Mariusz Pudzianowski coming at you with a full head of steam...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not one of the greatest receivers, but probably one of the greatest superbowl catches.

gotta love it. being a colts fan-we hate the pats, lol.:veryhappy:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everybody forgets John Taylor without him Rice would not have been as dominant.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Being a Giants fan this was a great moment for me .. culminated in that mad scramble one of the best plays I've ever seen.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Being a Giants fan this was a great moment for me .. culminated in that mad scramble one of the best plays I've ever seen.
As a Rams fan, local team, I absolutely love it when the Patriots lose. It actually brightens my sunday. Because the Rams havent done it in a long time. :(

This was a very special superbowl for me, for a number of reasons. Primarily, the large sum of monetary gain i accrued from it.

Its going to be fun to watch Peyton and Farve this superbowl.

:)

dafox

Awards
  • Established
As a Rams fan, local team, I absolutely love it when the Patriots lose. It actually brightens my sunday. Because the Rams havent done it in a long time. :(

This was a very special superbowl for me, for a number of reasons. Primarily, the large sum of monetary gain i accrued from it.

Its going to be fun to watch Peyton and Farve this superbowl.

:)
How about... colts vs. saints? maybe? Farve is having an excellent year though.
How about...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How about... colts vs. saints? maybe? Farve is having an excellent year though.
How about...
as i die hard colts fan i would love to see that match up. but statistically the teams with the best records going in haven't fared too well.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
as i die hard colts fan i would love to see that match up. but statistically the teams with the best records going in haven't fared too well.
yes, that's true. I doubt that the colts would ever play the saints because usually the best records don't exactly make it all the way...
but we'll see who remains undefeated after this weekend. Colts should be able to beat the texans, but Saints vs. Patriots... well...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yes, that's true. I doubt that the colts would ever play the saints because usually the best records don't exactly make it all the way...
but we'll see who remains undefeated after this weekend. Colts should be able to beat the texans, but Saints vs. Patriots... well...
saints v pats is the game i will be watching with much interest. i already have plans with friends to watch it.:bigok:

dafox

Awards
  • Established
saints v pats is the game i will be watching with much interest. i already have plans with friends to watch it.:bigok:
haha, I have plans to watch while I study, but it should be one heck of a game.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haha, I have plans to watch while I study, but it should be one heck of a game.
hopefully it will be close to a colts/pats game... everytime colts/pats play it is a real nail biter, lol.:veryhappy:

dafox

Awards
  • Established
hopefully it will be close to a colts/pats game... everytime colts/pats play it is a real nail biter, lol.:veryhappy:
haha yes, the last colts pats game was definitely a nail biter. down to the last minute...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haha yes, the last colts pats game was definitely a nail biter. down to the last minute...
2006 afc championship game is best game ive ever watched- mostly because we won, and then won superbowl-wooohooo.:veryhappy:

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Best LB arguably ever

Just another vulnerable victim.

BTW, Big Pats fan here. I hate all yall! :trink26: j/k

It's all good, it's what makes the hype, the hype!

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anybody who had made a bad comment on my Pats have been disqualified from the contest LOL!!!
hahaha, you are too late, i am already logging testopro. love that stuff- almost as much as i hate the pats. btw-pats/colts has become the best rivalry in the nfl, too bad we are both afc, would make some classic super bowls.:bigok:

dafox

Awards
  • Established
haha, this thread has quickly turned into a football thread. gotta love it. Then again, it is one of the most manly sports ever IMO, so it only makes sense that we'd be posting pics of this or hot female athletes... hmmm
:thumbsup: :head: