Please Help! I want to lose my belly fat.

Amanda99

Awards
Hay .I am 22 years old.I am too worried for my belly fat .Really I need help .Please suggest me some ideas

Albert_andrew

Awards
Follow those step:
1.Avoid Foods That Contain Trans Fats
2.avoid Alcohol
3.Eat a High-Protein Diet
4.Get Plenty of Restful Sleep.7-8 hrs everyday
5. Don't Eat a Lot of Sugary Foods
6.Do Aerobic Exercise(Search more about it in google and youtube)
7.Avoid Sugar
8.Eat Fatty Fish Every Week
9.drink more water.
10. Stop Drinking Fruit Juice

And if you need more help to lose belly fat fast and naturally you can follow this blog.I already follow those steps.and already lose 25 pound in 2 weeks . ''https://healthtipzz.com/lose-belly-fat-fast-by-lean-belly-breakthrough/''

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Amanda99

Awards
it will be 12 weeks.by the way thanks for share valuable information....

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No bread,cereal,sugar,do abs everyday.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Hi Amanda99

Welcome to the forum. Are you currently following a workout routine? If so, can you give us some information on what you're doing in the gym, as well as what you're eating on a typical day. Help us help you

Ase_james

Awards
Yrp, need to kmow where you are to help you get better.
Hi Amanda99

Welcome to the forum. Are you currently following a workout routine? If so, can you give us some information on what you're doing in the gym, as well as what you're eating on a typical day. Help us help you
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Diet and training with consistency will be your bread and butter. Some supplements can help like true shred or muscle sculptor. But they will only work if your diet and training are on point for your goals.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Diet and training with consistency will be your bread and butter. Some supplements can help like true shred or muscle sculptor. But they will only work if your diet and training are on point for your goals.
Yes, but skip the 'bread and butter'. lol.
It's funny how just eliminating - White Flour - White Sugar - and anything White in your diet, helps in so many ways.

Add in pre-biotic foods, and probiotics into your regimen would help considerably.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, but skip the 'bread and butter'. lol.
It's funny how just eliminating - White Flour - White Sugar - and anything White in your diet, helps in so many ways.

Add in pre-biotic foods, and probiotics into your regimen would help considerably.
White potatoes ? White rice? Nothing wrong with those

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just kill all white food in your diet. Kill it with fire, then burn it some more, then throw it in the garbage., then burn the garbage...