PLEASE HELP.... Estrogen totals at 24,000?????

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Is that even possible??? 24,000 estrogen levels, WTF!! Wouldn't I have noticed some side effects. Levels were normal when taken in february. Testosterone levels are about 1,100.

I was on anadrol for 2 weeks before the pandemic.
I was taking DHB for 4 weeks, stopped due to pandemic.

Currently I'm taking about 275mgs of Test E from a reliable source on eroids, been ordering from them for years. Plus 300 mgs of eq, same source. I'm taking mk677 powder from Narrows and like 30mgs a day of proviron I just started again like 2 days ago.

I have an old ass Arimidex liquid and exemestane 11mg pills from pureraws (who knows if they are legit) I just popped two 11mgs of those and .5mg arimidex. What should my dosing be to get that number down 99.9%?????? Should I up the proviron?

High estrogen, what are the typical side effects I'd be able to notice?

Please help with advice, thank you!

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I believe pureraws is legit. If you don't have low libido or gyno, maybe it's a mistake.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Libido seems fine, I mean def gained some weight since the pandemic and no gym.. I'd say 18% bf, but no gyno, no sensitive nipples or anything.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I actually seen this happen recently! the hospital mixed up some blood work and my friends son was life flighted to Spokane for immediate operation.. when the boy got there they did a blood panel (thank god) before they did anything else only to find normal everything!

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
All my other levels seemed fine, I mean cholesterol and liver enzymes up, but not like the damn E2 .... I don't even see anyone with numbers like that!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All my other levels seemed fine, I mean cholesterol and liver enzymes up, but not like the damn E2 .... I don't even see anyone with numbers like that!
sounds more and more like a mistake.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lmao relax dude you’d have tits bigger than Dolly Parton. Retest and make sure it’s a sensitive estrogen test. That’s a false result

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you do have Dolly Parton boobs, no pics please.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lab mistake lol. Worrying you even considered this a possibility in the first place ...

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
It said under the number, results verified by repeat testing, which made me think wtf... but like I said in february is was like 125. Can't get bloods from my doc for another 3-4 weeks, I'll keep taking the exemestane everyday at 11mgs just to be safe.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a mistake. Or maybe the measurement was listed in something other than ng/dl? I dont see how you could possibly have estrogen at 24,000 ng/dl, even if you were injecting pure estrogen

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Yeah did it too, down to 2400,but still I'm pretty sure I'd notice some sides, and at my dosages that's just not possible, unless it's straight estrogen lol

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
it wont let me upload, tried my computer and phone.. .keeps saying the uploaded file is too large for the server to process.