Please critique my next cycle

justin7038

Awards
29 years old
6' 0
255lbs
Sustanon 250 cycle in 1999, Trenadrol and Epistane cycle February and March of this year

Weeks 1-12 Test E 500mg/week 250mg Mon, 250mg Thurs
Weeks 1-13 Arimidex 0.25mg/day
Weeks 12-13 HCG 500IU/day
Weeks 15-19 Nolvadex 80/60/40/20/10

Let me know what you guys think. Considering an oral jumpstart like pheraplex or superdrol. Is the HCG too high? I know I might not need the anti-e but I blew up with water on the sustanon and I am gyno prone. Also, I know the Nolva is high and 5 weeks is a week past norm but it worked great for me after my last pro-hormone cycle. Anyway, all advice and suggestions are welcome.

justin7038

Awards
I was also thinking about just running the HCG Weeks 2-13 at 500IU/week. Which method is best?

samadhismiles

Awards
500IU at once? I would split that into two doses. Better yet I would do (what I did) mon-wed-fri at 250IU each time. I would do that 1-13 (the first week you'll get a spike in test from the HCG alone and your natty test production).

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I like it....even if you removed the hcg, I dont think you'd have issues.

holy

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
how nessasary is hcg for a moderate dosed test cycle

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Looks fine to me. Like Holy said, you'd probably be fine without the hCG aswell. Won't hurt though.

Simple cycle which should work great.

My advice to you.... train like an animal :cheers:

samadhismiles

Awards
why so incredibly large doses of nolvadex? You want to use as little as possible really. 40/40/30/20 would probably be better.

I'd use the HCG from week 1 3x 250IU each shot. This will kickstart your cycle and provide high levels of testosterone right from the start (HCG drastically increases test levels). Stop the HCG a week after the last shot (if you're running prop or 1.5 weeks after if you're using test E). Don't use it during PCT as it will hinder your recovery.

I'd use HCG with any steroid cycle that shuts down your testicles personally although some people say only heavy cycles (never understood that - shutdown is shutdown to some extent).

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
29 years old
6' 0
255lbs
Sustanon 250 cycle in 1999, Trenadrol and Epistane cycle February and March of this year

Weeks 1-12 Test E 500mg/week 250mg Mon, 250mg Thurs
Weeks 1-13 Arimidex 0.25mg/day
Weeks 12-13 HCG 500IU/day
Weeks 15-19 Nolvadex 80/60/40/20/10

Let me know what you guys think. Considering an oral jumpstart like pheraplex or superdrol. Is the HCG too high? I know I might not need the anti-e but I blew up with water on the sustanon and I am gyno prone. Also, I know the Nolva is high and 5 weeks is a week past norm but it worked great for me after my last pro-hormone cycle. Anyway, all advice and suggestions are welcome.
Your nolvadex doses are too high and the gap between the arimidex and nolvadex could leave you open to gyno.

mikeyboyeee

Awards
Honestly, @ 255 bodyweight, I wouldn't do anything less then 750g to 1 gram test.

500mg ain't gonna do all that much for you, not at 12 weeks.

I would say do 750 for 16-20 weeks (20 better) and add in something with it.

Maybe 50mg dbol or 1 50mg drol per day 1st 6-8 weeks and switch to wini 300mg week for the remainder.

Nolvadex as needed, arimidex .25 eod or ed if needed and hcg 2xs per week week 6,9,12,15,18-23 and run clomid weeks 22-23.