Next cycle - Please Critique

gotbench600

Awards
This is what I'm looking at doing. I'm looking at mainly increasing my overal power as I'm a powerlifter and i have to stay within a certain weight range (under 242). Iam 36 years old and currently weight 231. I'm 5'8. Don't know my body fat % but lets say I'm not a fattie but i wouldn't stand chance in a pair of speedos doing a double front biceps pose on a stage. Been lifting for alot of years and have used real gear in the past. Here it goes:

Mdrol 10/20/20
PPLEX 20/30/30/30

Support Supps:

Milk Thistle - 1000 MG ED
Hawthorne Berry
Omega 3 Fish Oil W/ CQ10
Red Yeast Rice

PCT:

Liquid Nova - 20/20/20/20
T911
Reduce XT -Cortisal

I will have AI on hand if needed (Inhibit E). I don't keep close tabs on my calories but I eat 5-6 times daily and take in multiple protien drinks a day but the total grams of protien is uncertain. I don't have a hard time gaining. I want to harden up a bit and get **** strong.

I was alos looking at the follwoing stacks using the same PCT and support supps:

Mdrol - 10/20/20
Spawn - 60/90/90/90

Mdrol - 10/20/20
Estane -Not sure the dosage but would run for 3-4 weeks after 3rd week of Mdrol

Please - tear it up and ask any questions you wish

gotbench600

Awards
The bridge on all of the cycles would occur on the 3rd week of Mdrol although it did not post that way....

gotbench600

Awards
Hell...my plan must be the epitome of perfection....22 views and no replies.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The Mdrol -> Pplex bridge if your main goal is strength. You can control your weight gains easily, just control your carbs and sodium and you shouldn't gain too much weight. Mdrol -> Pplex is a great way to make some strength gains you can keep

gotbench600

Awards
PCT and support supps looks good then I take it?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Id run nolva 40/20/20/10
cel pct assist
reduce xt

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar