pink magic?

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
is pink magic better to use for a cut or a bulk i heard it helps u lose weghit but ive read some reviews and it says it makes you eat more?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dont take Pink Magic bro. You are better off with a better brand. Its like Prime, a hit or miss product. Tell me your goals and maybe i can create u a test/GH boosting stack.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
When I used pink magic I actually got good results. I did more of a lean bulk / recomp. I get nothing out of prime. The best natty recomp sup I've ever used was x factor.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
I'm using pink magic/prime now and getting great results. Its about 2 months and all my lifts are up, bodyweight is up a few pounds and my bf has noticeably decreased. My diet hasn't changed at all either. I think its a great product.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I liked prime much better than pink magic.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I loved pink magic but the price is to high...But def take it for 8weeks for best results

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
im trying to lean up im 208 about 14%bf im looking to drop to around 10%bf so prob around 195lbs im guessing and i wanna keep my strength nd as much muscles as possible any suggestions?

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
pretty much im looking to get visible abbs by june 6thish ive been cutting for a few days now

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
i am also lookng to not spend a rediculous amount of money

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
im trying to lean up im 208 about 14%bf im looking to drop to around 10%bf so prob around 195lbs im guessing and i wanna keep my strength nd as much muscles as possible any suggestions?
Spot on diet
Multi
High protein
Omega 3 and 6
Cardio
Fat burner of your choice..

Unwavering dedication..

All that equals abs..

If your concerned with losing muscle while you diet, add in a steroid.. Otherwise look to lose some muscle along the way,.., Its just the way it is..

You could possibly drop a good amount of $$ on supps that may or may not help.. and how much depends on the individual/genes...So stick to the basics and just do what you have to do, which is diet correctly and cardio..

There are plenty of threads on here where men with a great deal of bodyfat have gotten shredded with diet and exercise alone and no added supps period.. You have to do the work in my opinion and not rely on a pill to do the work for you.. That is no disrespect to you, just giving an honest opinion

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
yea my diet is good imd debating on which to do plz give me andvice either a carb cycle where i go 250-300g protien and 50-100g carbs and 10g fat for 3 days and 1 day of 250g protien and 300g carbs and 30g fat or go 4-5 days of the low carb and 2 days of the hig carb?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you want a stack that works, here is one of them. im sure ppl will give u other options also. PM me and ill give u a promo code for a great deal.

HGHup + Lit Up + Free Test (or Prime)

HGHup will raise test/GH, Lit Up contains DAA and Prime will get you strong if it hits with u

Chequamegon

Awards
pretty much im looking to get visible abbs by june 6thish ive been cutting for a few days now
ECA stack should be able to get you there by then. It would be a lot more difficult to do a recomp to where your abs are visible in a month if you are at 14% right now.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
eca alpha t2 erase

As others have said. Maybe a CKD diet would work well. try 2 weeks of no carbs, then after the second week have 1 day carb up (keep it clean here) Maybe add in a good nutrient partitioner on those days such as slin-sane,glycobol(can make you poop),anabolic pump, recompadrol (will almost def make you poop), or need2slin.

Keep the cardio really high. take ina good amount of protein but not too much. Anything in excess could be bad.

most of all a clean diet and staying super deticated.

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
i loved prime..pink magic for me ( and 5 of my buddies) did NOTHING. i did sweat a bit more, but thats it.

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
r1balla would i be able to use powerfull instead of hghup because rnt they almost the same thing? and what about the test booster tropinol?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
r1balla would i be able to use powerfull instead of hghup because rnt they almost the same thing? and what about the test booster tropinol?
I actually like Powerfull better than any other HGH booster.

Keep it simple.

Powerfull for HGH boost
Erase for cortisol reduction and AI
Prime or Titanium for Test boost

underthesun

Awards
I swear I must be the only person that loved Pink Magic. But, Prime was like taking a water pill. I would do it on a cut as it really increased my vascularity. If anyone has any pink magic they don't want, hit me up, I'll buy or trade.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Pink magic was one of the worst supps I ever bought. Completely disappointed with it.