Pink Magic (unsponsored)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I don't have any Amish friend unfortunatly. Almond milk just sounds awesome. I don't think 315 is a big deal a bunch of my friends bench 405+ I'm having fun throwing videos up. I know I'm being filmed I won't half ass it. And it's nice to get a different view on my form. Irishcannon it's pleasure to have you!

BTW almond milk is delicious no joke its amazingly good

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it's a big deal for someone weighing 180. That's pretty damn strong. The college football strength test is based on 235 bench press. I see safety position players that weigh 180 bench it 0-3 times, and 190-200 pound players bench it about 4-10 times. Theres one freak on there who benches it 16 reps and he weighs 190 pounds.

So for someone weighing 180 benching 315, I imagine they could rep 235 pretty damn high. That is college level athletic potential. I don't see ANYONE in my gym benching 3 plates on each side except people that look well over 200 pounds.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it's a big deal for someone weighing 180. That's pretty damn strong. The college football strength test is based on 235 bench press. I see safety position players that weigh 180 bench it 0-3 times, and 190-200 pound players bench it about 4-10 times. Theres one freak on there who benches it 16 reps and he weighs 190 pounds.

So for someone weighing 180 benching 315, I imagine they could rep 235 pretty damn high. That is college level athletic potential. I don't see ANYONE in my gym benching 3 plates on each side except people that look well over 200 pounds.
im pretty sure its 225lbs not 235
and all safeties and even cornerbacks had more than 19 reps on it(at combine)
but all of these were the top players in the country and very few were less than 180 lbs (actually i dont think any were less than 180)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea 225 my bad. And I was talking about MY school. Yea at the combine maybe a few cornerbacks would weigh 180 ...maybe. But the combine is the best in the nation, nobody there would rep 225 under 19 reps.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I usually can get 225 x 12-15 but that is on my last set. Never tried to warm up then do 225 as many times as I could. It would be an interesting test. I'll probably give it a shot befor the log is over.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established

If you tailor your training for strength and have done so for a while it isn't that hard to do. I've seen military guys bench 315 for like 15 times, solid form and they are sitting around 160-190. Maybe you're just weak? :dunno:

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I saw a YouTube video yesterday a 19 year old girl benches 380 @165 with a bench shirt.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you tailor your training for strength and have done so for a while it isn't that hard to do. I've seen military guys bench 315 for like 15 times, solid form and they are sitting around 160-190. Maybe you're just weak? :dunno:
Yea I'm weak because I'm not benching 315 pounds great observation buddy.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Yea I'm weak because I'm not benching 315 pounds great observation buddy.
He's joking lol.

Excellent log so far, good to see you keeping it unbiased :)

Anyone can be freakishly strong. All you need is time and focus. My interpreter weighs like 160, is 55, and benches 275. He was telling me he couldn't bench 95 10 years ago. 95>275 in 10 years is pretty good for an old man. Us kids can do that in a year or two working our asses off. I moved my max from 125 (lol...) to 200 in 3 months. Not sure what it is now, I;ll check it at the end of my current log, hoping to be able to rep 200 though.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually can get 225 x 12-15 but that is on my last set. Never tried to warm up then do 225 as many times as I could. It would be an interesting test. I'll probably give it a shot befor the log is over.
That's good stuff. Try it out sometime. If you manage 12-15 reps at 180 I imagine you would do at least 22-25 weighing 200 and +. I think you are pretty young too... that is college level football strength... at the highest level I might add.

For you guys like Mr.big who think that's normal and see nothing special in that and think it's just casual... This guy is truly a strong dude for his weight. I'm very impressed with both the dips and the dumbbell presses.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's good stuff. Try it out sometime. If you manage 12-15 reps at 180 I imagine you would do at least 22-25 weighing 200 and +. I think you are pretty young too... that is college level football strength... at the highest level I might add.

For you guys like Mr.big who think that's normal and see nothing special in that and think it's just casual... This guy is truly a strong dude for his weight. I'm very impressed with both the dips and the dumbbell presses.
sounds like mm1 might be an awesome safety, corner? jaming the WR at the line of scrimage with that strength, or landing the big hit as a safety on that defensless reciever coming thru the middle

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds like mm1 might be an awesome safety, corner? jaming the WR at the line of scrimage with that strength, or landing the big hit as a safety on that defensless reciever coming thru the middle
Whao whao whao... this guy has the strength part down no doubt... but does he have the balance of speed and amazing hand eye coordination???

mm1 you have to post a video of your 40 time, and of yourself doing drills. Then do it again after pink magic. Lets put this supplement to the real test lol.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whao whao whao... this guy has the strength part down no doubt... but does he have the balance of speed and amazing hand eye coordination???

mm1 you have to post a video of your 40 time, and of yourself doing drills. Then do it again after pink magic. Lets put this supplement to the real test lol.
i got carried away
but he does play rugby doesnt he?(i think he posted that)

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
As long as your Improving on yourself your fine. Don't compair yourself to other people. Appreciate how far you have come.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I was mostly a flaker. But played just about anything in the pack. Even prop a few times but only during sevens. I'm pretty fast but no NFL combine fast by any strech of the imagination. I do howeven appreciate all the nice things being said : )

simon01

Awards
I have been on PM since Tuesday.....and have had to urinate A LOT! have you had this issue with PM?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Not more than usual. I drink a lot of water so I kinda already pee a lot

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I forgot to post diet yesterday.
Cals - 3514
116.9. 29% fat
327.1 36% carbs
314.2 35% pro

Diet today won't be recorded I made a huge stir fry and don't know the macros. It includes...
12 whole eggs
5 turkey sausages
2 boxes brown rice
5 chicken breasts
half a bottle chili garlic hot sauce
it's good!

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Fck that sounds good. (So hungry... dieting...)

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Haha it's good I've been eating away at it all day. I had a great night sleep last night and feel great today. PM def has an effect on my mood.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I made a quinoa/ground turkey/turkey sausage meatloaf yesterday that's pretty bad ass

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
No work out today. I want my CNS to be fully recovered. I have a 3 day weekend which even 2 days off is rare. But I want to hit it up with full force. Work today will be bad so I probably will just count protein to make life a little easier. I tend to over eat when I don't record calories. Which for me and my goals is fine

Haha it's good I've been eating away at it all day. I had a great night sleep last night and feel great today. PM def has an effect on my mood.
How many days in?

How is recovery from workout to workout?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
July 3rd is day 11. I don't want to judge to early but i usually don't train 3 days in a row due to doing more full body work outs. The second day three( does that make sense?) was a much better one. If as the weeks go on the third day gets easier I will be convinced. The 2 things I have noticed are definatly are more vascular and increased mood. Not more aggressive but a feeling of well being.

July 3rd is day 11. I don't want to judge to early but i usually don't train 3 days in a row due to doing more full body work outs. The second day three( does that make sense?) was a much better one. If as the weeks go on the third day gets easier I will be convinced. The 2 things I have noticed are definatly are more vascular and increased mood. Not more aggressive but a feeling of well being.
The well being is pretty common which to me is better than aggression.

You are intense in the gym, focused and strong and outside the gym a bit carefree and relaxed which is a good enviroment for recovery.

As you mentioned the CNS is great for strength and not many recognize that aspect of training...

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
CNS plays a major roll in strength speed and coordination. I don't understand how it can be so overlooked. My job can like most jobs, be stressful at times. Well being is much more welcome than aggression.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
CNS plays a major roll in strength speed and coordination. I don't understand how it can be so overlooked. My job can like most jobs, be stressful at times. Well being is much more welcome than aggression.
Indeed.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Shame, I thought we were keeping this one rep free. This log will now lose relevance and legitimacy. USP and Strategic, thanks for ruining a good thing!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shame, I thought we were keeping this one rep free. This log will now lose relevance and legitimacy. USP and Strategic, thanks for ruining a good thing!
Is this a serious post?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I read the entire log; good job thus far!
Subscribed for the rest.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I don't feel that Usp or strategic have done anything to compromise this log. I'm sorry if anyone feels otherwise. I feel they have respected it by not talking " about the gainz I'm gona make"

Personally I'd rather them chim in now so at the end if my experience isn't great there is no blame on diet/training/ ect. There posts will not change my honesty at all. And befor/ after pics will be the real test in body comp changes, my log book will be the rest for strength changes.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
By the way I updated to the new I phone software and I love it!

I'll be off to the gym in a bit. Should be a good day. I want to wish everyone a great weekend

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough OP, I'll respect your determination on this matter! Rock on!

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough OP, I'll respect your determination on this matter! Rock on!
If at any time you feel the integrity of my log is compromised or feel I am slacking your more then welcome to comment. I understand your concern completely!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
USPlabs representatives don't really hype up logs, if they say stuff regarding effects of their products it's usually true. unsponsored logs are only as good as the logger, this one is damn good. I'm tempted to open up my 2 bottles and log it...:approve:

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
MrPR thank you. Your a he'll of a voice on anabolic minds and for good reason. Strategic I've always had great experiences with even before he was with usp.

Like I've said I got nothing from prime and I'm skeptical of all supplements. Besides blood work I'm open to any requests to better this log. Videos where requested. I've been trying to please.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't feel that Usp or strategic have done anything to compromise this log. I'm sorry if anyone feels otherwise. I feel they have respected it by not talking " about the gainz I'm gona make"

Personally I'd rather them chim in now so at the end if my experience isn't great there is no blame on diet/training/ ect. There posts will not change my honesty at all. And befor/ after pics will be the real test in body comp changes, my log book will be the rest for strength changes.
Thank you!

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Happy independence day America. And happy fourth of July Anabolic Minds

Happy independence day America. And happy fourth of July Anabolic Minds
Same to you...

Hopefully I can post that without tainting his results:rasp: And I'm just joking guys.

these forums can get so uptight and that can lead to stress and stress is horrible for muscle gains and stess leads to elevated cortisol and then I will have to design a cortisol supplement which will lead to more stressful debate on why USP named it juice of monkey balls......

1lifeliveit!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I will buy monkey balls...that is a man challenge there buddy, I better see some monkey balls in the next year

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Times have been so hard since VAT Attack was discontinued.

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
In a bit late, but in none the less....

Awesome log so far, love the no BS attitude in here

:box:

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
In a bit late, but in none the less....

Awesome log so far, love the no BS attitude in here

:box:
Yeah its a cracker so far mick, detailed, honest. loving it. Rare nowdays, keep up the solid work OP :D
PS: Mick, you prob have 10 bottles already you rich mofo....;-)