pink magic question

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Hey I have two bottles of usplabs pink magic and i will be finishing the first bottle up this week. My question is would it be ok to start my other bottle of pink magic as soon as Im finished up with the first? Or should I take time off before starting the second bottle?

simon01

Awards
Have you noticed any gains in muscle from this? any side effects?

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Yes, consecutive cycles are completely acceptable.

MikeTooch

Awards
how did you like the PM i just my bottle in yesterday so im ganna hit the gym hard tonight...I'm running it with the trifecta Stack as well.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Ive noticed that ive become more vascular and put on a little bit of size. My strength went up alot also. As for side effects all i noticed is faster recovery, and going into week three of PM i noticed i was much more agressive in the gym. Other then that I noticed no bad side effects at all.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
i ran my PM with prime and cellucor N0 extreame. I liked PM a whole lot i felt that i was muh more aggressive in the gym and I like the overall results of it. Running it with the trifecta stack should be awsome!!!

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Ive noticed that ive become more vascular and put on a little bit of size. My strength went up alot also. As for side effects all i noticed is faster recovery, and going into week three of PM i noticed i was much more agressive in the gym. Other then that I noticed no bad side effects at all.
If that's the case, definitely extend the duration of your cycle!

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
yeaa man i definitly dnt want to get off this stuff. Its great!!!

bigjeff200

Awards
How long did it take to kick in for you? I have been on PM for 2.5 weeks and added prime a week and a half ago. I can't say that I have seen any difference from adding them.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
It started kicking in for me going into my 3rd week. I would also give prime a little more time to kick in. Probably u will start feeling the prime 3 weeks in taking it. Thats how prime ussually works for me.

MikeTooch

Awards
Yeah ive used Prime a few times and i usually had to use 2 bottles until i was happy but it did the trick...Last year i did the methyl masterdrol v2 and i gave me some serious size so this year should be good with Methly 1-D, masterdrol v3 and PM....using AS:GT for pre and Sizeon MP During

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey I have two bottles of usplabs pink magic and i will be finishing the first bottle up this week. My question is would it be ok to start my other bottle of pink magic as soon as Im finished up with the first? Or should I take time off before starting the second bottle?
Yea u can. I would run it for 8-12 weeks than off for 4weeks so ur body won't get accustome to it. Btw I'm loving pm as well. Great stuff