PINK MAGIC article

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I found this link about reviews of suppliments.
They did not have anything good to say about Pink Magic.

USP Labs Pink Magic Reviews – Does USP Labs Pink Magic Work? – Side Effects of USP Labs Pink Magic Revealed
Consider the source, and realize it's an opinion-based article... The author also conveniently fails to support his/her claims by not providing any form of reference material... I mean, does the author even possess the credentials to make such skeptical statements?

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
LOL I don't even know how you call that an article.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Consider the source, and realize it's an opinion-based article... The author also conveniently fails to support his/her claims by not providing any form of reference material... I mean, does the author even possess the credentials to make such skeptical statements?
Indeed. First, attempt to discredit Pink Magic in a rather unprofessional and clumsy manner, and second, proceed to recommend products one has a vested interest in. Conflict of interest does not get more glaring!

EZDUZIT

EZDUZIT

Awards
I agree with all of you. I just acame across it looking for some more reviews. I am pleased with the product as I am using 75% of USP's products. I should of said reviews rather than article.........My Bad!

45andalive

Awards
Glad this topic came up. I really don't see what the big deal is about Pink Magic. I started taking it this week, and I like it- seems to be doing exactly what the reviews have said. But for some reason there seems to be a lot of negative hype about PM....not really sure why....

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Thank god, i don't want to lose any weight! I hope this article speaks the truth!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Glad this topic came up. I really don't see what the big deal is about Pink Magic. I started taking it this week, and I like it- seems to be doing exactly what the reviews have said. But for some reason there seems to be a lot of negative hype about PM....not really sure why....

TGSmithJr

Awards
Any thoughts on using Pink Magic in PCT to increase natural test production?

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
i didnt think that pink magic's formula was based around losing weight.?

isnt it more of a pumper, like pre workout supp.? i was thinking of getting some.

TGSmithJr

Awards
I was asking about using Pink Magic in addition to a SERM for PCT after an AAS or PH cycle. Any thoughts?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its just one of those stupid websites that criticizes all supplements, and then they try to sell their own miracle supplement.

total scam.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was asking about using Pink Magic in addition to a SERM for PCT after an AAS or PH cycle. Any thoughts?
It is an effective natural test booster, no reason that it would not compliment a PCT. I would look into stacking the new DS Triazole with it, that would be a sick PCT stack on top of a SERM.

TGSmithJr

Awards
I looked into it, but I thought that Triazole wasn't out yet? I'm currently on cycle, so I'll be in PCT before the release date of Triazole (I saw Sept/Oct 2010 - after my PCT will be over).

I'm planning on running Nolva and D-Aspartic acid and was thinking about picking up some Pink Magic to add to it. I do have a little Formestane laying around in case I need it too.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I looked into it, but I thought that Triazole wasn't out yet? I'm currently on cycle, so I'll be in PCT before the release date of Triazole (I saw Sept/Oct 2010 - after my PCT will be over).

I'm planning on running Nolva and D-Aspartic acid and was thinking about picking up some Pink Magic to add to it. I do have a little Formestane laying around in case I need it too.
Triazole should be available before then.

mav6

mav6

Awards
Wow, that article slams it, but how many people are using Pink Magic to lose weight? Most people I know are trying to bulk up. Still.... I'm always skeptical about new products. Has anyone tried more than one bottle of this stuff? Any bloodwork?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, that article slams it, but how many people are using Pink Magic to lose weight? Most people I know are trying to bulk up. Still.... I'm always skeptical about new products. Has anyone tried more than one bottle of this stuff? Any bloodwork?
I used one bottle and was impressed. However, I ate right, lifted right and got my rest. So I used the supplement how it is supposed to work. I am sure someone can chime in saying it made them fat, when they were expecting miracles, while hardly lifting and eating McD's.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used one bottle and was impressed. However, I ate right, lifted right and got my rest. So I used the supplement how it is supposed to work. I am sure someone can chime in saying it made them fat, when they were expecting miracles, while hardly lifting and eating McD's.
I used it on a cut with OEP and it took my results to a whole other level. It is more than just a test booster and can be used on a bulk/recomp/cut, just depends on your goals. It is worth the money in my opinion and can be stacked with about anything to reach your particular goal.

45andalive

Awards

I have read alot on PM and have to say that for the people who work hard and have their diet on lock, it helps them out. I read one review on ironmagazine saying that PM was a scam because he didn't get any pumps after his "walks"...."WALKS!" lol I almost died laughing, I asked what he ate, and he was only eating 2 meals a day, normal american food (pizza, burgers, etc....) some people lol

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have read alot on PM and have to say that for the people who work hard and have their diet on lock, it helps them out. I read one review on ironmagazine saying that PM was a scam because he didn't get any pumps after his "walks"...."WALKS!" lol I almost died laughing, I asked what he ate, and he was only eating 2 meals a day, normal american food (pizza, burgers, etc....) some people lol
It is these type of people that are highlighted as examples a product does not work and it nauseates me. Words I cannot use on here are what I want to say right now after reading that... :rasp:

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Funny. I ran across that article when I was looking for reviews of PINK. Finally decided to try it.

Personally I rather liked the stuff. Felt a bit like a teenager though cause my libido was through the roof. Pumps were ok and vascularity was more pronounced. Im sure if my diet was cleaner and I lifted weights it would have done more for me.