Pictures of your USP stuff?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How about Jacob makes some of those again!!!!! Would love to get my hands on some Bolic and cAMPHIBOLIC.

haha yeah....a great way for those to make it into these stahes is to start producing them again....but maybe not in the immediate future sinc some of use are quite broke...including myself...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha yeah....a great way for those to make it into these stahes is to start producing them again....but maybe not in the immediate future sinc some of use are quite broke...including myself...
No joke right there! I normally have a sizable budget per month but these sales are really pushing it further then I would like. Hence why I got only one bottle of TNA (not happy but all I could afford, but did sneak in 3 Prime!). Now I am struggling to find out how I am going to get two bottles of BCAAs for my upcoming cut... there will have to be some boring weekends in the future I fear but its all good when I am shredded this summer.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Some cool stashes here! Does anyone still have a bunch of Bolic, cAMPHIBOLIC, REM-R3G, and some of those classics? Would like to see them as part of some stash. ;)
There's a unopened bottle of cAMPHIBOLIC in mine. Just finished up another bottle last cut cycle. Right now I'm just using OEP and VAT Attack. Seeing how effective OEP is before I add more in. Then I'll be coming back into the stack. I know jacob said there should be a return of cAMPHIBOLIC and I'll be doing a serious stock up then if I can.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ummm... excuse me Strat.... You do not "REP" for USP... you are the PRODUCT EDUCATOR! A rep just sounds so lowely for a man of your stature! :D
EXACTLY!!!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cAMPHIBOLIC was my first USPlabs product, followed by the OG PowerFULL. This is where I fell deeply in love with Sir Geissler.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
cAMPHIBOLIC was my first USPlabs product, followed by the OG PowerFULL. This is where I fell deeply in love with Sir Geissler.

Bromance...BroLove.....it goes by many names but the emotions are all the same

MorningMetal

Awards
Lol. I'm still thinking about that post... While other companies are oogling over pics of whorish naked chicks, we're over here drooling over boxes of Prime and talking of supplements past. That's something special.

Here's a question: If USP supps WERE a woman, who would she be? Describe her and how she would be posed.

I've always had a thing for Uma Thurman. She'd have a bottle of Jack3d between her legs and a little skimpy sports bra with a big PRIME across the front.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking Jessica Beil in laying in a pile of Prime or Jessica Alba holding up two bottles of TNA in front of her chest... who knows, you might need it to keep up with her! :439:

Lol. I'm still thinking about that post... While other companies are oogling over pics of whorish naked chicks, we're over here drooling over boxes of Prime and talking of supplements past. That's something special.

Here's a question: If USP supps WERE a woman, who would she be? Describe her and how she would be posed.

I've always had a thing for Uma Thurman. She'd have a bottle of Jack3d between her legs and a little skimpy sports bra with a big PRIME across the front.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
beauty is in the eye of the beholder...so every man may thinks of a different woman...Also each product would be a different woman...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
beauty is in the eye of the beholder...so every man may thinks of a different woman...Also each product would be a different woman...
O boy - This is going to get interesting...

TNA? :)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My personal embodiment of TNA

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
that boosts my test levels to no end...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
My personal embodiment of TNA

Bump and..

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GoHardOrGoHme again."

GHOGH, you would LOVE the picutres Iron Lungs and I would post in my logs :D

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bump and..

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GoHardOrGoHme again."

GHOGH, you would LOVE the picutres Iron Lungs and I would post in my logs :D
I guess i should be up in those logs!!!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Some hot women, but no more stash pics? I feel cheated not seeing all these other stashes I was reading about. :D

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i agree....where is everyones stashes!!

Come on dont be shy...its not about the size of ur stash..its about being USP groupies! haha

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established

finally got mine up!!

I left out my bulk tubs of Super Rx,1 tub vat attack!,2 tubs bulk 1-carboxy, DominATP, 1 bottle of recreate and an open bottle of AP.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Here's the USP Lab's stash guys (excluding the bulk P-Slin which is a rock hard ball now and bulk 1-Carboxy)

Try not to get too intimidated :cool:

I swear the bottle of PowerFULL and 1 bottle of Anabolic Pump is at least half full :p

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's the USP Lab's stash guys (excluding the bulk P-Slin which is a rock hard ball now and bulk 1-Carboxy)

Try not to get too intimidated :cool:

I swear the bottle of PowerFULL and 1 bottle of Anabolic Pump is at least half full :p
My stash is not all that crazy right now or I would post it up. I miss the bulk powders though, USPowders made my last Asteroid stack awesome making my own bulk PF.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
My stash is not all that crazy right now or I would post it up. I miss the bulk powders though, USPowders made my last Asteroid stack awesome making my own bulk PF.
Post it! Show some USP love.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Just ordered some USP Labs stuff today... this should help me come a little closer to an actual contender to some of you guys :p

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ordered some USP Labs stuff today... this should help me come a little closer to an actual contender to some of you guys :p

It is going to take everything I have to not prank your ass.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
is there another tub behind the RC and jack3d?

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Yeah there is. I got a crazy good deal on those two. $18 a pop.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established