PICTURE, Lost my gains... Nice prohormone to getting shredded?

ch2000

Awards
Hey guys!

I ran 8 week German Pharmaceuticals Trenavar back in april-june and
As PCT after cycle i ran 4 weeks of German Pharmaceuticals Clomadex
I ended up a fine shape, but lost gains and got bloated afterwards...

Here is pictures from when i was ON CYCLE:
3787871511a4be4df9ca53082def4b01.jpg

Here is pictures 6 months AFTER cycle... Same weight, same diet... it suck..:
46dde8d8f4e4bde8305fe0bcd6c065a6.png

What prohormone and pct would you suggest to getting shredded, lose the last couple of pounds and water weight?

I'm thinking of another cycle German Pharmaceuticals TRENAVAR or maybe try MEGATREN
and German Pharmaceuticals CLOMADEX as PCT..
Maybe Animal Stak?
Maybe DS Lean Extreme?

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Is it just me, or the left pec is lower than the right for some reason?
For PCT I would go for a SERM. Especially with the compounds you mentioned.

ch2000

Awards
No it is true. I feel the same way about my chest, my left chest is pretty uneven. It is crazy annoying! Still trying to figure out what to do about it. I have tried to work my chest bigger, but doesn't seems to work.. It also seems thicker and bigger on pictures but smaller

Which SERM would you suggest?

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
No it is true. I feel the same way about my chest, my left chest is pretty uneven. It is crazy annoying! Still trying to figure out what to do about it. I have tried to work my chest bigger, but doesn't seems to work.. It also seems thicker and bigger on pictures but smaller

Which SERM would you suggest?
I personally like nolva 40/20/10/10 and add a OTC test booster andOTC AI to last enough to cover 4 weeks nolva + 2 weeks after it.
An example I used in the past was as below:
Nolva: 40/20/10/10
Letrone: 2/2/2/2/1/1
Viron: 5 days on, 2 days off for the whole bottle.

Total PCT is 6 weeks.

That's my personal way of doing things.

ch2000

Awards
Thanks... Here is me today, 6 months later.. It really suck!

46dde8d8f4e4bde8305fe0bcd6c065a6.png

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would run Clomid for PCT.

As far as leaning out... what's your diet like? Do you do cardio?

ch2000

Awards
Current diet is same as 6 months ago.. I have done some bulking, reverse diet and cutting since using same diet, but increased or decreased amount of oats. Ended cut at 2000 calories because of fat loss plateau, started reverse diet.. Now at 2700 calories..

I'm 175cm height, weight 73kg. 23 years.
I workout 5-split. 5 days x 1 hour pr workout per week. I work in the airport as baggage handler 5 days a week, 8-12 hours pr day. I don't do cardio else.

fcf7bd5d2eff5c55bdcceb2033308f13.png

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
I would run Clomid for PCT.

As far as leaning out... what's your diet like? Do you do cardio?
Why do you prefer Clomid over Nolva in this case? Personal preference or specific reason?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why do you prefer Clomid over Nolva in this case? Personal preference or specific reason?
Clomid restarts HTPA much much better than nolva does. It's not as effective as a SERM tho

ch2000

Awards
Whats that? Can't find much about it.. Is it for cutting?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's a very powerful anti estrogen, I'm not sure if you can call it a SERM or not. You have to be very careful not to crash estrogen levels using letro, it's super easy too

ch2000

Awards
Ah thanks.. So how could my cycle look like? Tren (A/E)+test?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That I'm not too sure of, I haven't looked in to the tren test ratios enough to offer advice on it. You'll probably want advice from guys like NewAgeMayan who know their stuff.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I havent come across any consensus on this topic, and certainly no science to settle things.

One of the best forum articles I have read on tren, had this to say:

Q: Can I run tren higher than test? Is this safe?

Yes and yes. In fact, I very much prefer running the tren higher than test. Ideally, this is what you want to do! I used to run my tren cycles at 400/week of test prop with 300/week of tren. Then I eventually realized, why not just make tren the primary anabolic and leave test for purely maintaining normal bodily function? That way, you totally avoid the estrogen related sides. No risk of bloat, no gyno , no estrogen, no SHBG from high test levels (trenbolone does not have a high affinity for SHBG - nowhere near test). Just solid lean hard gains. I highly reccomend running tren higher than test, and keep test at TRT doses (100mg per week). There are some who are advising against this practice, but I find it funny that they provide no reason behind it. It is not as if the trenbolone acts like pac-man in your blood, eating up all of your testosterone. You will be fine, and this is the ideal method of running tren - not to say running test at a hefty dose isn't a bad thing, however... if that is what you wish to do, then so be it.
Im definitely going to try this method for my next blast, but will problably experiment with non-trt doses of test in the future too.

ch2000

Awards
What is your complete plan on the next cycle?

Btw.. Am i going to lose fat aswell even bulking?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
What is your complete plan on the next cycle?

Btw.. Am i going to lose fat aswell even bulking?
I havent decided yet. Im still running a (non-tren) blast atm, lotsa time to research.

From what Ive read its certainly possible, depending on surplus of course. I mean, if trens "rate of action" exceeds your kcal potential to add fat mass, well, youll lose bodyfat.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I havent come across any consensus on this topic, and certainly no science to settle things.

One of the best forum articles I have read on tren, had this to say:

Im definitely going to try this method for my next blast, but will problably experiment with non-trt doses of test in the future too.
That actually sounds like a really good idea, I might do the same ?

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Letrozol on cycle then and standard pct protocol of 50/50/25/25 clomid and 20/20/10/10 nolva
Is not that a bit of a overkill for a Tren ph? We are talking about PH, not the real deal. That sounds a bit excessive....

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is not that a bit of a overkill for a Tren ph? We are talking about PH, not the real deal. That sounds a bit excessive....
Oh my bad on not knowing it was the PH version. That's pretty standard dosing protocol for PCT, from what I've read the higher dose of clomid will only help restart HTPA. So while it's more than probably necessary, it shouldn't have a negative impact.

From post above it sounded a lot like an injectable cycle of test and tren A or E...

ch2000

Awards
I got my German Pharmaceuticals Trenavar from UK.
I think Trenavar is just 20mg Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione
1 capsule 2 times per day. Advanced users: 1 capsule 3 times per day.

I think of trying German Pharmaceuticals Mega-tren which is:
20mg Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione
5mg 2,17a-Dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one
1 capsule 2 times per day. Advanced users: 1 capsule 3 times per day.

Else the cutting PH, German Pharmaceuticals Trenstane 60 Caps LTD Edition as they call it.
"TrenStane gives you an equal spilt dose of Tren & Epi " - EPI 20mg

Else i might go for the real deal Test, Tren, Deca, Anavar or something like that