Phytoserms-347 log(sponsored)

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Day 46-
Well I ve been crazy busy with work, school, gym, valentines day etc.- anyways haven't updated in bit, my bad... Everythings going good- making progress all around I believe. Did legs this morning and had a pretty good lift- squats felt good went up to 295x6- pretty good for a morning lift.
Just got a fresh bottle of phyto, some whey iso, and a couple jugs of onslaught- gonna really try and step it up a notch and keep this thing going. Also been running need2slin for about a week now and that seems to be going well- makes me really hungry aftet I take it.
Looking forward to chest tomorrow, an hoping for a pr- I'll be better about updates this week, fwiw.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lclt? Is that the carnitine np puts out in bulk? If so how do u like it? I was thinking of that and the gplc alongside my phytoserm 347 as well. Btw I am in week 3 and the appetite is prob the mosy pronounced thing I have noticed...that and a I am slowly reapproaching my on cycle weigh 228 up 3 lbs and despite eating alot 4,5000-5,5000cals a day I am not gaining much fat. Drive and agression in the gym is nice. Agression oitside the gym is noticeable but a walk in the park compaired to 700mg tren ace a week;-)

Lmk thinking it would be waay wise to grab another bottle of the phtoserm before this one runs out. Yeah? I could prob just switch the bottle of hcgen that I have been waiting on that I paid for about a month ago over at nsupps for another bottle p347...lol then after all that time I would not get to judge if the run around bs customer service was worth the wait. Ehh what to do, what to do?

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Day 48-
I crushed back tonight! I'm so pissed though- tried to deadlift 455, got just passed my knees and my grip slipped and I lost it! Ugh! So close! My training partner pulled 475 clean- to make matters worse! So, I thrashed my back the rest of the lift as punishment. I'm hurting- bad- already...

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Day 48-
I crushed back tonight! I'm so pissed though- tried to deadlift 455, got just passed my knees and my grip slipped and I lost it! Ugh! So close! My training partner pulled 475 clean- to make matters worse! So, I thrashed my back the rest of the lift as punishment. I'm hurting- bad- already...

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Pic update- took these tonight, but my girls camera died so I only got a couple. I'll try and get some better ones up tomorrow...

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Day 49- had a good shoulder lift- hit some standing military, got 185 for 4-5reps, pretty happy with that. Joints have been pretty dry and achy lately, still getting a bit of acne here and there, and libido is still strong . I've noticed I'm bit tired and lethargic lately, but it could just be from working full time, commuting 80-100miles per day, school, training my ass off, and everything else- but who knows, lol?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very very solid stuff here.looking pretty beastly as well.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn Daft... Ripped to shreds bro, Keep it up man!!!!!!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great job bro. Looking big and ripped!!

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Day 59-
Everything still going pretty good. Strength gains have tapered off a bit but still progressing. Starting to feel a bit run down and thinking this run is nearing it's end. I think I gonna try and grind it for like 11 more days and wrap this run up. Already starting to plan what I'm going to do next- the goal is to keep pushing till I break that elusive 200lb mark- I haven't weighed myself in a few weeks and I probably won't again till day 70- hopefully I'll be 190+.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, ru doing the 1 or 2 caps a day?
I've experimented with both doses but fund one a day, dosed at night, to do the trick. I think a lot of people have been over doing it with bn- hence their lackluster results. Too much bn does the opposite of what we are trying to achieve- more is not better.

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
I've experimented with both doses but fund one a day, dosed at night, to do the trick. I think a lot of people have been over doing it with bn- hence their lackluster results. Too much bn does the opposite of what we are trying to achieve- more is not better.
True, I just started taking it a couple days ago, I started with 2 caps being I just got off a 6 week cycle..May drop down to 1 cap in a week.