Phytoserms-347 log(sponsored)

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
:drillsergeant: A LITTLE BREAK !!?? TIME TO GET A NEW PARTNER, PARTNER!!!

Great log bud keep it up!
Nah, it was well needed- the dude I train with is legit. Shoot, I took yesterday off, entirely for some extra rest. Joints feelin a lot better gonna get in there and smash it today- update later.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good log, I'm excited to try this out soon!!!

Really strong lifts at your bodyweight. Pics show why too!

I'm looking forward to seeing the bloodwork, I'm guessing 600-800ng/dl.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Good log, I'm excited to try this out soon!!!

Really strong lifts at your bodyweight. Pics show why too!

I'm looking forward to seeing the bloodwork, I'm guessing 600-800ng/dl.
Actually my pre's were at 400 on the button, but my previous test, taken on nov 1st, was just over 600. My levels seem to bounce around a bit- generally inbetween 400-600( my results from nov was the highest it's ever been). I ve always had relatively low test.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually my pre's were at 400 on the button, but my previous test, taken on nov 1st, was just over 600. My levels seem to bounce around a bit- generally inbetween 400-600( my results from nov was the highest it's ever been). I ve always had relatively low test.
Wow, good build and strength for those levels!

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Day 16-
I continued with the lighter weight high rep for back day. I just wasn't feeling it today, was totally dragging, but pushed through and ended up having a pretty decent lift. The main highlights were-

Bent over bb rows
185x15, 185x17, 185x19
Dumbell row
100x12, 100x10, 100x10

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Well if those are the highlights your workout kicked some ass IMO. barbell rows and db rows would tear me apart if I did em back to back, especially that high of reps. Good job.

I also saw your squat day. I hate leaving with the wrong pair of shoes. I have these old ass adidas shelltoes that are pretty flat and I love deadlifting with them but I forgot to throw the right pair on today and went barefoot for my deads. Felt good and hit a new PR anyway.

All your lifts are ridiculous for your size bro. Truly motivates. 275 on bb is some dorian yates sh1t!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice updates here.I'm a firm believer in taking it easy some days in order to still work the muscles but not pushing it when you know its not really there or if your body tells you you need to take a break or scale back.great stuff here really great numbers.keep killing **** man

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Day 17-
Had a great workout today- killed calves, bi's and tri's. Joints are feeling better and overall things are going smoothly. Libido is definitely elevated and strength and aggression ate on point. Now I just need to eat more, lol! Highlights from today were-
Seated dumbell curls
55x8, 60x8,60x7
Cambered bar skullcrushers
115x10,125x8,125x7

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
u r one strong dood.

by the way, some people have reported a LOSS of libido.
and, some have suggested that this may be from an overly low estrogen.

are you doing anything/eating anything that may affect your libido outside of the 347?

i guess everyone responds differently, but,
at bottom there should also be some sort of trend,
perhaps dietary,
that might account for such differences...

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
u r one strong dood.

by the way, some people have reported a LOSS of libido.
and, some have suggested that this may be from an overly low estrogen.

are you doing anything/eating anything that may affect your libido outside of the 347?

i guess everyone responds differently, but,
at bottom there should also be some sort of trend,
perhaps dietary,
that might account for such differences...
Yeah, i haven't changed anything about program other than the phyto. I'm hardly taking any other supps- just whey iso, onslaught, and the occasional cissus. I've purposely not been taking anything to fairly judge the phyto- therefore any and all symptoms I've noticed should, theoretically, be attributed to the inclusion of phyto.
The lowered libido( I've only read one log where someone eluded this) thing makes no sense to me. I definitely don't see the estrogen lowering capabilities of this product being severe enough to effect ones libido/sex drive.
Actually Im strongly considering adding in an AI, because I fear that estrogen may be elavating to high via conversion. I mean bn, is purported to increase test at nearly ten times the rate it decreases estrogen, so even with that reduction it's still feasible that estro could be elevated through aromatase conversion .

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Question- when do guys want to see some progress pics- week 3, week 4. Or should I just push through and take pics at 8 weeks? Input?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe hit us with some pics on week 4. Then again when you finish. ;)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I take pictures all the time every day. Can't go wrong with that.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
Actually Im strongly considering adding in an AI, because I fear that estrogen may be elavating to high via conversion. I mean bn, is purported to increase test at nearly ten times the rate it decreases estrogen, so even with that reduction it's still feasible that estro could be elevated through aromatase conversion .
well, i think that this is a net number, not a rate conversion number i think...
so, it should show a 3x(STARTING LEVEL) increase in test pure and simple, with a .65x(STARTING LEVEL) decrease in test pure and simple, at least that was my understanding.

actually, i am stacking with dermacrine, and being only in the first week have yet to see much from the phyto yet...
i was running some tongkat/methoxy/divanill on the side the first couple days with the derma and 347, and saw crazy libido increases.
dropped the side supps a couple days ago and wham, lost the boost too.
in fact, now i feel as if i have too much cortisol running through my veins.
nuts are all up and i am a bit edgy.
not nice at all...
so, i am getting back on the methoxy/tongkat/divanill at least until the phyto starts kicking in, around day 10 i guess...
then, i will drop the side supps and see what happens again...

anyways, adding an ai con't hurt...
actually, i will like to propose that 347 v2 runs with methoxy and tongkat included...

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Day 21-
Weight update- 187.1lbms!(+7lbs)
Feel great! Weight is up and I had a killer chest workout today- set a few pr's. Ive also had a few people asking "what I'm doing differently", in regards to my physique- I'm up about 7 lbs but feel like the visible physical changes are more drastic than that.
Highlights from today-
Bench press
275x9,275x7,275x8- pr's across the board!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pr's!!!!!!!!!!!!! killin **** man killin **** !!!

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
so, you figure that these gains in poundage,
iron and flesh,
all ALL completely due to the 347?
in only 3 weeks...

dammmm.
that is the best "test booster" since p-mag.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Day 21-
Weight update- 187.1lbms!(+7lbs)
Feel great! Weight is up and I had a killer chest workout today- set a few pr's. Ive also had a few people asking "what I'm doing differently", in regards to my physique- I'm up about 7 lbs but feel like the visible physical changes are more drastic than that.
Highlights from today-
Bench press
275x9,275x7,275x8- pr's across the board!
That's pretty impressive. ARE you doing anything else different?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow 7lbs....someone is responding well to this!!

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Day 24-
So last night I decided to "max out" on squats- something I never do - and it ended up being an incredible workout-filled with pr's- I'm still pumped about it. Here's how it went down-
Warm ups
225x2
275x2
295x2 pr
315x2 pr
335x3 pr
335x3 pr(got a spotter and did some nice deeps reps)
350x2 pr- then finished with
275x10 pr!

I've never squated( in what I would consider proper form) more than 315- ever! I'm super pleased- this was an epic workout for me.

Kellyflan1

Kellyflan1

Awards
Mow many pounds are you up now?

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Day 25-
Well, had another great lift this morning, set a couple more pr's and overall just feeling good. Some highlights were-
Seated military
185x9
205x3 pr
185x6 (deep, touched clavicle on first 4)

I'm really exited about my progress as of late and am more motivated than ever to keep pushing it. I think I need to push the diet a little harder and try and keep the scale movin up.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Day 26-
Destroyed arms last night- good lift only one really notable pr, though. I've recently started doings dips, after not doing them for 8 months due to injury, so last night I did some weighted dips- highlights were-
Weighted dips-
Bwx15
bw+45x10
Bw+90x8
Bw+90x6
Considering I haven't done them in a long time I was pretty happy with numbers.... Update later today.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
settin pr's. killin it daft!

weighted dips gotta be my fav tricep exercise. :D

Kellyflan1

Kellyflan1

Awards
Beast mode and then some bro! Keep it up!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
7 pounds ?! Good stuff ! Keep it up ! Final pics will be interresting to see !

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
So sorry for the slacking guys- been super busy with work and school and everything else- totally burning the candle at both ends.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Let me recap the last few days-
Day 27- solid back routine nothing to notable pretty much par for the course.

Day 28- great day! I've made huge improvements on my bench- did 315(touched chest) for 4 singles each one perfect- then ended with 275 for 10 clean reps- felt
excellent strength was on point!

Day 28- too busy with school and was unable to make it in.

Day 29- smashed shoulders and hit some pr's. Got 185 on seated military for 10, and then 8. Followed with standing military worked up to 185 and got 3 reps! Very satisfied.

Day 30- just relaxed and rested up- libido is roaring- my girl is like WTF is going on, lol..

Day 31- well today is day 31 it's 9 am and I think I'm gonna go do some squats and then spend the rest of the day stuffing my face.... Update later

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
you gonna keep us posted on what happens for a week or two after this run stops?
it will be interesting to see where you go from here.
how much of this strength/size you can keep.

cool?

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
you gonna keep us posted on what happens for a week or two after this run stops?
it will be interesting to see where you go from here.
how much of this strength/size you can keep.

cool?
For sure... I'll probably start a new log (not sure what I'm gonna run) when this is done...I have no intention of slowing down.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
For sure... I'll probably start a new log (not sure what I'm gonna run) when this is done...I have no intention of slowing down.
hey, if you don't mind,
when you get the new log started,
post a link on the end of this thead...
ok?

that will make following along that much easier for us loyal subscribers.

continue to be good to yourself!

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
hey, if you don't mind,
when you get the new log started,
post a link on the end of this thead...
ok?

that will make following along that much easier for us loyal subscribers.

continue to be good to yourself!
Absolutely. I'll run this for another four weeks and in that time I'll try and put together my next plan- I'd like to parlay this log right into another. Thanks for subbin, jin.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good daft. Really impressive results so far. Have you decided to add in an AI at this point or no?

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
yes the third week is when I really felt the preformance of phytoserms 347!!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
7lb is good gains my man. I seen some one else in another thread just today saying that making claims one could gain 7lb of prolensis was laughable claims? HMMM I guess not so laughable now? Keep up the great work my man.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anything is possible if you put in the work and do your research,great results bro.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me recap the last few days-
Day 27- solid back routine nothing to notable pretty much par for the course.

Day 28- great day! I've made huge improvements on my bench- did 315(touched chest) for 4 singles each one perfect- then ended with 275 for 10 clean reps- felt
excellent strength was on point!

Day 28- too busy with school and was unable to make it in.

Day 29- smashed shoulders and hit some pr's. Got 185 on seated military for 10, and then 8. Followed with standing military worked up to 185 and got 3 reps! Very satisfied.

Day 30- just relaxed and rested up- libido is roaring- my girl is like WTF is going on, lol..

Day 31- well today is day 31 it's 9 am and I think I'm gonna go do some squats and then spend the rest of the day stuffing my face.... Update later
Good job on those lifts buddy! I'm right around 315 bench too!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7lb is good gains my man. I seen some one else in another thread just today saying that making claims one could gain 7lb of prolensis was laughable claims? HMMM I guess not so laughable now? Keep up the great work my man.
Impressive results for sure! Can't wait to try it myself!

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Day 32-
Did chest last night and had a great lift, despite the fact that I was super beat from work. I dragged myself into the gym- and walked out feelin like a champ. Hit a couple pr's and got just a massive pump going. Some highlights were-
Bench press
315x3(touching chest) pr!
315x4 ( little bit looser form)

Incline bench
275x3 ( did this right after flat)pr!

Next week I'll start with incline- I bet I can get 6-7 clean reps with 275 if start fresh. I'm amazed how comfortable I was with 315 this week- I did slow deliberate reps and had total control... In another week or two I'm sure I'll be able to do it for 5-6 reps...
For those that dont remember 4 weeks ago, when I started, I was barely getting 260 for 5-6 reps- so a 55lb jump on bench in just over 4 weeks is not too bad..

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
For those that dont remember 4 weeks ago, when I started, I was barely getting 260 for 5-6 reps- so a 55lb jump on bench in just over 4 weeks is not too bad..
55 pounds on bench in 4 weeks is superhuman, or chemical.
definitely not normal.
i know that i will NOT see those gains on my stack.
you, i believe, are a monster.
seriously.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
definitely not normal.
seriously.
I concur, inhuman gains. I'm wondering if Phytoserms is going to need a PCT now!!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 32-
Did chest last night and had a great lift, despite the fact that I was super beat from work. I dragged myself into the gym- and walked out feelin like a champ. Hit a couple pr's and got just a massive pump going. Some highlights were-
Bench press
315x3(touching chest) pr!
315x4 ( little bit looser form)

Incline bench
275x3 ( did this right after flat)pr!

Next week I'll start with incline- I bet I can get 6-7 clean reps with 275 if start fresh. I'm amazed how comfortable I was with 315 this week- I did slow deliberate reps and had total control... In another week or two I'm sure I'll be able to do it for 5-6 reps...

Awesome strength gains bud! Very impressive!

definitely not normal.
seriously.

You never know..:D

I concur, inhuman gains. I'm wondering if Phytoserms is going to need a PCT now!!!
No PCT needed good sir! In fact, P347 is great for PCT ;)

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Day 37-update
Weight is up! Weighed myself lastnight- 189.4! I am ecstatic! I'm up 9- almost 10lbs! Soo pumped!
Workouts have been stellar- still moving up on just about everything. Slammed legs last night and having trouble walking today, lol. Highlights from lift were-
Squats-
275x10( super deep, perfect controlled reps) pr
295x8( same strict form^)
275x8( had to get a little help outta the hole on the last one)
My training partner is like WTF! And keeps joking that I must secretly be juicing, Lol- he wishes!

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
So seeing as things are going so well, I definitely gonna keep going for at least another 4 weeks, maybe even 6. But seeing as I've established that phyto works, and works well on it's own, I think I gonna add some other goodies to the mix. I thinking a little extra nettle root extract( help free up some test) , a insulin mimetic( I've got some need2slin I've been dying to try), and maybe a little lclt for starters... What do guys think? Ideas? Suggestions?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow man! Just wow! I haven't been in here for a good while and just got caught up with everything.

GREAT JOB!! the gains you have made from this run has been better than some oral Anabolic cycles! That is amazing...

Ill be picking some of this up;)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
So seeing as things are going so well, I definitely gonna keep going for at least another 4 weeks, maybe even 6. But seeing as I've established that phyto works, and works well on it's own, I think I gonna add some other goodies to the mix. I thinking a little extra nettle root extract( help free up some test) , a insulin mimetic( I've got some need2slin I've been dying to try), and maybe a little lclt for starters... What do guys think? Ideas? Suggestions?
This looks like a great little stack. I found a newfound love for DOPA MUCUNA on my first tren run and as long as I can afford it I will probably be looking into supplementing that in natty stacks in the future. It has given me a better sense of well being then probably anything else I have taken. Definitely worth looking into if you're wanting a stack that covers everything.

Good progress and good job on the numbers you've been pushing out. Sorry I havent posted much but I have been watching. :friday:

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
This looks like a great little stack. I found a newfound love for DOPA MUCUNA on my first tren run and as long as I can afford it I will probably be looking into supplementing that in natty stacks in the future. It has given me a better sense of well being then probably anything else I have taken. Definitely worth looking into if you're wanting a stack that covers everything.

Good progress and good job on the numbers you've been pushing out. Sorry I havent posted much but I have been watching. :friday:
Ohhh... Great idea! I've got some of that 1-carboxy( l-dopa extract) I've been meaning to use, maybe incorporate a lil that pre-bed... Nice suggestion.