Phyto Testosterone + TCF-1 natty stack now adding in Formestane Lv

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ran this for about 3 weeks and was loving it. Ran out of Tcf-1 and so far the Phyto Testosterone has been holding its own. Ryansm suggested running Phyto Testosterone with Formestane lv, what do you guys think of this? It sounds pretty good, thoughts on this stack?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
The Phyto Test should have a nice recomping effect. I'm pretty sure you would shed even more fat with the Formestane, and vascularity.

This cycle=WIN

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did this over the Winter and freaking loved it. Just be sure to taper down the Form at the end and you'll enjoy every moment of your run.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let us know how the formestane LV handles, that's one product I had wanted to try before just to gauge effects with topical form.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have some LV Form just havent used it yet.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Phyto Test should have a nice recomping effect. I'm pretty sure you would shed even more fat with the Formestane, and vascularity.

This cycle=WIN
I regrouped after July and doubled up on my dieting efforts, but yes Phyto Testosterone has had a slight recomping effect and im hoping formestane lv takes it up another level. I think im in the 290's now with no strength loss and obviously looking better.

I did this over the Winter and freaking loved it. Just be sure to taper down the Form at the end and you'll enjoy every moment of your run.
Got it. thanks much Rodja!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow talk about Alpha Male, I bet you felt great on that. I would run it, a buddy said form helped with his gyno so I'm looking forward to stacking it with androhard.
HMMM form and AH, that would be dry:)

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HMMM form and AH, that would be dry:)
It would make for a hell of a cutter/recomp stack with an easy PCT.
How would this fare on someone with joint issues?

After picking Ryansm's brain ill be bumping up my Phyto Testosterone to 6 caps a day and Monday ill throw in Formestane.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am eager to compare topical form to PP's Form.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

After picking Ryansm's brain ill be bumping up my Phyto Testosterone to 6 caps a day and Monday ill throw in Formestane.
It's hard to say. There wouldn't be total estrogen eradication, but you'd probably want to be conservative with the doses at first.

I am eager to compare topical form to PP's Form.
I used to love topicals back in the day, but they're not very practical for me anymore.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

you will love PT @ 6 caps a day for 6 weeks with AH and NO FORM-LV my man if you are are married or has a GF you are ok but if not you are in BIG troubles ;) for the final add 2g of GLPC (i will pray for you)

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's hard to say. There wouldn't be total estrogen eradication, but you'd probably want to be conservative with the doses at first.
That would be good for a moment if trying to cut you think?

I used to love topicals back in the day, but they're not very practical for me anymore.
you will love PT @ 6 caps a day for 6 weeks with AH and NO FORM-LV my man if you are are married or has a GF you are ok but if not you are in BIG troubles ;) for the final add 2g of GLPC (i will pray for you)
So your saying Phyto Test, AH ( i have the liquavade version ) and Formestane LV will increase libido big time and support my cutting efforts? GPLC rocks, good mention and ill get some more, it just tends to give me a stim like buzz. I may wait till I hit a big plateau before attempting this combo... who knows.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So your saying Phyto Test, AH ( i have the liquavade version ) and Formestane LV will increase libido big time and support my cutting efforts? GPLC rocks, good mention and ill get some more, it just tends to give me a stim like buzz. I may wait till I hit a big plateau before attempting this combo... who knows.
no add Formestane this will reduce your DHT and if you are dieting hard you need it.
you only need focused in what you eat and when and this stack will help you a LOT
Remember PT will increase your hunger to the roof so watch what you eat :)

Good luck my friend

POST #7: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/60875-herbs-increase-dht.html

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Eh, I know I would have to lower weight with the form so keep an eye out

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no add Formestane this will reduce your DHT and if you are dieting hard you need it.
you only need focused in what you eat and when and this stack will help you a LOT
Remember PT will increase your hunger to the roof so watch what you eat :)

Good luck my friend

POST #7: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/60875-herbs-increase-dht.html
Yes ive noticed the increase in appetite already.

Eh, I know I would have to lower weight with the form so keep an eye out
Im goin to run this in my third month of Phyto Testosterone, but ill definatly keep an eye on things.

Keep us posted on this. I'd like to see the difference between oral/topical.
Will do bro.