^^My TCF-1 and Phyto-Testosterone Log^^

Bivenator

Bivenator

Awards
Thank you to BigBlackGuy and Primordial Performance for giving me a chance to run these products. My TCF-1 and Phyto-Testosterone got in the mail today and I was more than ready to get this stack going. I had my sister run to my house to pick up the package and bring it up to my work. Yeah, the things you do when you want to take something.

But anyway, when I got it, I instantly opened phyto-testosterone and took 2 caps. I am working out in about an hour so I will be taking TCF-1 after I am done writing this. After my workout I will be giving a review of how my first day on it. I know that it won't do anything yet, but because I just started it, I will be more mentally into my workout (the placebo effect).

I will be back on here in a couple of hours and I will have my weight, measurrements, and other information.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subd Biv. Im a week into Tcf-1 and now Sustain Alpha. I think your goin to like your ride as already my libido and strength has gone up already- and im on a calorie, carb deficit. Good luck!

Bivenator

Bivenator

Awards
I got done with my workout a couple of hours ago and all around it was a good one. I had a good solid arm workout and not saying that it was because of these supplements but it definitely gave me a mental boost. Can't wait till they actually kick in though. Here is some current info:

Currently I am 172lbs.

MY GOALS:
To gain a good 5-7 pounds while losing some body fat as well.

CURRENT SUPPS:
Syntha 6
Elite Gourmet protein
Nitro NCG (it is kind of like Jack3d..I was taking Lit-up which I loved but not going to while on this because of the DAA it contains)
Fish Oil
Allmax Creatine
Lice Choice Multi

EXPECTATIONS:
I am expecting this to make my libido and strength to go through the roof. I am hoping that it will make my overall mood better and help me get that extra edge. I know that I am only 24 but I know these products can help because I took Titanium a month ago and it helped A LOT. So with these two products together, I am expecting it to surpass Titanium!!!

I want to do my measurements, but can't find a damn tape measure. I will try and look around and get them up tomorrow. Tomorrow is leg day for me so I will let you guys know how it goes!!

Bivenator

Bivenator

Awards
Finally updating on this. It has been a busy few days for me. I didn't get to workout until today since tuesday but I continued to take the recommended dose and am good to go for the rest of the duration of the cycle.

The last few days I have been extremely tired. I don't know if this is supposed to make me lethargic or what, but I have been tired. My mood has been okay while on it, nothing there has really changed.

Today I weighed in at 172, so I am about the same as last time. After being extremely tired the last few days, I though my workout was going to be so-so, but my leg workout today was intense. It was like once I got to the gym, I was ready to go. I had massive energy and pumps. I did not want to leave the gym and had to force myself to leave or else I wouldn't be walking tomorrow. So far I think the stuff is working, I felt stronger and put up more weight than normal. I can't wait to see how my workout is tomorrow.

Bivenator

Bivenator

Awards
Day 6:
I am still at the same weight but feeling a whole lot better. Today I hit chest and tri's and had some awesome pumps. I again didn't even want to leave the gym. I haven't been that way in a while. I am loving this stack so far and I know it will just get better

I was wondering on the tcf-1, if I should do what the bottle says on taking for 12 days and then 12 off? Or should I just go through it all?

thanks!

Bivenator

Bivenator

Awards
Okay thanks man.. I was planning on doing I that way, but just wanted to double check

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay thanks man.. I was planning on doing I that way, but just wanted to double check
I've safely run DAA for 6 weeks straight, it's a great supplement.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure how I missed this one, subbed!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6:
I am still at the same weight but feeling a whole lot better. Today I hit chest and tri's and had some awesome pumps. I again didn't even want to leave the gym. I haven't been that way in a while. I am loving this stack so far and I know it will just get better

I was wondering on the tcf-1, if I should do what the bottle says on taking for 12 days and then 12 off? Or should I just go through it all?

thanks!
May have had a little bug or something, lets hope things keep improving in the gym!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally updating on this. It has been a busy few days for me. I didn't get to workout until today since tuesday but I continued to take the recommended dose and am good to go for the rest of the duration of the cycle.

The last few days I have been extremely tired. I don't know if this is supposed to make me lethargic or what, but I have been tired. My mood has been okay while on it, nothing there has really changed.

Today I weighed in at 172, so I am about the same as last time. After being extremely tired the last few days, I though my workout was going to be so-so, but my leg workout today was intense. It was like once I got to the gym, I was ready to go. I had massive energy and pumps. I did not want to leave the gym and had to force myself to leave or else I wouldn't be walking tomorrow. So far I think the stuff is working, I felt stronger and put up more weight than normal. I can't wait to see how my workout is tomorrow.
This is the best feeling in the world. lol

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I plan on using Tcf-1 for at least a month or longer to get an even better feel for it. I hope you bought more than 2 bottles ; )

Bivenator

Bivenator

Awards
I plan on using Tcf-1 for at least a month or longer to get an even better feel for it. I hope you bought more than 2 bottles ; )
I had only bought one bottle...I didn't know how much I was going to need... I definitely need to get more because I am loving it so far.

Bivenator

Bivenator

Awards
DAY 8:

Yesterday was Day 8, I didn't get a chance to update last night. But I headed to the gym about 5:30. So far on this stuff I have felt lazy until I get to the gym. Again once I got in, I was ready for business.

I had another awesome workout and am putting up way more weight. I was doing barbell rows, and normally I could only get the bar with 45's on each side but I was feeling good so I added an extra 25 on each side (with extra motivation from a friend at the gym) and put that up 6 times for a couple of sets. I am definitely feeling it in my back today for sure.

I was also up a pound on weight at 173 now. Hopefully it just keeps going up from here.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 8:

Yesterday was Day 8, I didn't get a chance to update last night. But I headed to the gym about 5:30. So far on this stuff I have felt lazy until I get to the gym. Again once I got in, I was ready for business.

I had another awesome workout and am putting up way more weight. I was doing barbell rows, and normally I could only get the bar with 45's on each side but I was feeling good so I added an extra 25 on each side (with extra motivation from a friend at the gym) and put that up 6 times for a couple of sets. I am definitely feeling it in my back today for sure.

I was also up a pound on weight at 173 now. Hopefully it just keeps going up from here.
Damn added 50 lbs? that's wild

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good feedback so far Biv. You got hooked up with a discount code right?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good feedback so far Biv. You got hooked up with a discount code right?
Check the shoutout in the first post :bigok:

Bivenator

Bivenator

Awards
Starting Wenesday night, I was sick as a dog. I caught a 24 hour virus where I wasn't holding anything down. Wednesday night I only got maybe an hour of sleep. My body was aching all over and I couldn't even get comfortable. Yesterday I wasn't able to take any of my supplements, cause I was afraid I wouldn't hold them down. All I had was liquids which is not good for me GAINING. It was not a good day for me at all. I feel better this morning so I am going to try to get hydrated today and start taking my supps again and see if I can hit the gym tomorrow. Anywayz, I am not a happy camper about getting sick in the middle of this :12:. But all I can do is rebound from here!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting Wenesday night, I was sick as a dog. I caught a 24 hour virus where I wasn't holding anything down. Wednesday night I only got maybe an hour of sleep. My body was aching all over and I couldn't even get comfortable. Yesterday I wasn't able to take any of my supplements, cause I was afraid I wouldn't hold them down. All I had was liquids which is not good for me GAINING. It was not a good day for me at all. I feel better this morning so I am going to try to get hydrated today and start taking my supps again and see if I can hit the gym tomorrow. Anywayz, I am not a happy camper about getting sick in the middle of this :12:. But all I can do is rebound from here!
That sucks, get better soon, lots of fluids and try to eat as much as you can.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had that happen to me on Tuesday. I'm just now getting everything back in order.

Bivenator

Bivenator

Awards
I had that happen to me on Tuesday. I'm just now getting everything back in order.
Yeah it sucks complet A$$...I hope it doesn't take that long for me to recover...I just hate it cause I know I lost some weight from it and I don't want to see how much..lol

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it sucks complet A$$...I hope it doesn't take that long for me to recover...I just hate it cause I know I lost some weight from it and I don't want to see how much..lol
It'll have mostly been water weight, imo, just transient. Nothing to worry about

Bivenator

Bivenator

Awards
I worked out saturday and wow was my energy level low. Just overcoming that sickness made my workout terrible. I did chest and tri's, and wish I could of been more energized for that. Also, my weight was down to 167 and I am hoping it was just water weight because of all the fluids I wasn't holding down. I think my workout was so weak saturday because that was the first day I could ACTUALLY eat right and feel fine again.

I have continued to take my supps as usual though and plan on working out tonight. I feel normal again so hopefully tonight's workout will be a lot better.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like already said, it was just water and glycogen (which is still mainly water).

Bivenator

Bivenator

Awards
DAY 14:

Finally worked out again last night, and it took a few minutes to get into it, but I had a good, solid workout. I did back and bi's and didn't lose anyon strength. I was able to put the normal weight I usually put up, thankfully.

I weighed myself though and I was at 171.5, which means I didn't lose much at all. Now I want to finish out this cycle strong. I want to get my weight up to about 175 by the end, which hopefully I can do.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 14:

Finally worked out again last night, and it took a few minutes to get into it, but I had a good, solid workout. I did back and bi's and didn't lose anyon strength. I was able to put the normal weight I usually put up, thankfully.

I weighed myself though and I was at 171.5, which means I didn't lose much at all. Now I want to finish out this cycle strong. I want to get my weight up to about 175 by the end, which hopefully I can do.
You will rebound quick, smooth sailing from here:)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The non-loss of strength is a great sign for the future.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
175 seems like a pretty reasonable goal, even given the recent lay off. Pretty sweet not to lose weight there as well.

Bivenator

Bivenator

Awards
DAY 21:

Sorry about the delayed update, I have been super busy. I have continued to take the recommended dose and work out as usual. I think with me being busy has caused me to not gain as much as I want, but I have leaned out which is a plus.

I am down to 169 as of last night, which is only a couple of pounds difference. I worked out chest and tri's yesterday evening and again had another awesome workout. I am always sore as hell the next day after working out and after I do my legs it is like 3-4 days of constant soreness so I ordered some beta-alanine and Leucine yesterday to help with my recovery. I have about a few days left of the TCF-1 and about another week of phyto-testosterone. Hopefully I have no problems with the rest of the cycle and finish strong. I should of grabbed another bottle of tcf-1 but wasn't thinking. Might have to order another bottle, we will see.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 21:

Sorry about the delayed update, I have been super busy. I have continued to take the recommended dose and work out as usual. I think with me being busy has caused me to not gain as much as I want, but I have leaned out which is a plus.

I am down to 169 as of last night, which is only a couple of pounds difference. I worked out chest and tri's yesterday evening and again had another awesome workout. I am always sore as hell the next day after working out and after I do my legs it is like 3-4 days of constant soreness so I ordered some beta-alanine and Leucine yesterday to help with my recovery. I have about a few days left of the TCF-1 and about another week of phyto-testosterone. Hopefully I have no problems with the rest of the cycle and finish strong. I should of grabbed another bottle of tcf-1 but wasn't thinking. Might have to order another bottle, we will see.
How is your strength?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id pick up another bottle of Tcf-1, ive loved my experience so far. Im almost a week into Sub Sterone and I want to measure its effects without anything else, therefore im dropping tcf-1.

Bivenator

Bivenator

Awards
Hey sorry for the lack of feedback. My strength was definitely still up there but the day after my last post, I got in a bad car accident and totaled my car. I got a few minor injuries but I am not able to finish the cycle due to this. I apologize for this and I really appreciate you guys letting me run a log and keeping up with it. I will for sure do another on in the future but as of right now, I need to get my body back to where I can workout again!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The log is nowhere near as important as your health. Sorry to hear about your misfortune and I wish you a speedy recovery.