Alternitives for Endoamp and TCF-1 for Androlean cycle?

Tobydog777

Awards
Hey guys. I think I am going to run an androlean cycle when once it is available in April. 6', 182, probably 18% bf. My BF tester says I am 13% but I know its off. Regular work out schedule with a mix of HIIT and lifting and treadmill on lifteing days. My diet is pretty clean, eggs/whites w/ an english muffin, nuts, chicken/venison/turkey, fruits and veggies, protein shakes. Thats pretty much what my diet looks like everyday. I have an awful time getting rid of this last bit of fat in my mid section (I was once about 240 due to college drinking and eating).

The stack would be androlean/phytotest for a four week cycle followed by PCT of TCF-1 and Endoamp max. I uderstand that some people frown on PP products and they are a bit costly. I really dont want to take strong PH though and this is about as mild as it gets with still being able to see results if used properly. I have a discount code and its not TOO expensive for these products but the Endoamp is about $50 and the TCF-1 is about $30. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions to alternitives for a PCT. Its a mild PH so I know for some people they wouldnt even run PCT after a 4 week cycle. I want to play it safe being my frist cycle.

Other supps I am taking multi vit, fish oil, 8-fx, Syntha 6 (I am going to switch to a lower calorie protein), creatine mono, and ive been cycling d-aspartic acid 12 on 12 off as directed on the bottle.

TCF-1 is Sodium D-aspartate so how is that different than d-aspartic acid? Thanks!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should take Androlean 6-8weeks followed by any daa product (I like lit-up) and erase pro would be good, you can add Endosurge.

Tobydog777

Awards
I plan on running the androlean with the phyto for 4-5 weeks depending how I initially dose. I will most likely continue to take the 8-fx or a similar burner while on the cycle. To be honest I dont really want ot invest in 2 bottles of the andro. Thats getting up there in price.

And I was to understand that Androlean has basically no gyno risk and I should not have a 'spike' in estro when I am done using it. When you suggest Erase, is that to help block estro, or more so to help balance my hormones afterwards? I understand that it blocks estro, i am jsut curious as to why you suggest an estro blocker and not just a test booster, thanks

Tobydog777

Awards
Either way the two of those owuld be about $50, so its saving me money.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would save the Phyto for PCT, it isn't ideal for on cycle (except with insulin manipulation) imo unless you need help with appetite. Also you will need something like Sustain Alpha or Erase for PCT in addition to the DAA, EndoAmp and TCF-1 are only parts of our PCT regiment SA is vital to the mix. If money is an issue just get some bulk DAA, or use the TCF-1 with the code for a similar price, and add in Erase.

Tobydog777

Awards
I would save the Phyto for PCT, it isn't ideal for on cycle (except with insulin manipulation) imo unless you need help with appetite. Also you will need something like Sustain Alpha or Erase for PCT in addition to the DAA, EndoAmp and TCF-1 are only parts of our PCT regiment SA is vital to the mix. If money is an issue just get some bulk DAA, or use the TCF-1 with the code for a similar price, and add in Erase.
So you would suggest a cycle solo of Androlean, and a PCT of TCF-1, Phyto and Erase then? I spoke to a service rep on the PP website and he suggested the Phyto for cycle. Would the phyto not help build lean muscle while on cycle? Since AL is designed to help cut fat while maintaining muscle?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you would suggest a cycle solo of Androlean, and a PCT of TCF-1, Phyto and Erase then? I spoke to a service rep on the PP website and he suggested the Phyto for cycle. Would the phyto not help build lean muscle while on cycle? Since AL is designed to help cut fat while maintaining muscle?
IMO Phyto (being an herbal product) simply isn't strong enough to make much of an impact on cycle (again unless you use it for insulin manipulation, which is where fenugreek really stands out). Besides that Phyto will make you extremely hungry, which on a cut will countermand your goal. So save it for PCT and let it do its thing while you are recovering.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Save phyto for PCT, not sure why Jered recommended that on cycle?

It would be ideal to run AndroLean for 8 weeks and I would be willing to help you out in doing so.

For pct TCF1 + Sustain Alpha would be ideal. We got codes for that too...

-Matt

Tobydog777

Awards
Well matt I thought had had PM but I have nothing in my outbox. So let's say a cycle looks like this

Can i run a 6 week cycle? and increase the Androlean for the last 3 weeks? Any risk or concerns with that?

PCT would be Phyto, TCF-1, and I could run Erase. I am trying t cut down on some costs, especially if I was to buy 2 bottles of Lean.

I'd be interested in that if you could help me out if you said. Shoot me a PM what we can work out.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Save phyto for PCT, not sure why Jered recommended that on cycle?

It would be ideal to run AndroLean for 8 weeks and I would be willing to help you out in doing so.

For pct TCF1 + Sustain Alpha would be ideal. We got codes for that too...

-Matt
Matt question. I did a Epi and Androlean cycle last spring and loved it. It was for 6 weeks. Now my question is I want to do it again but I want to run AL for 8weeks. I was thinking of running the AL two weeks prior to Epi to make it go the whole 8 weeks. What you think?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well matt I thought had had PM but I have nothing in my outbox. So let's say a cycle looks like this

Can i run a 6 week cycle? and increase the Androlean for the last 3 weeks? Any risk or concerns with that?

PCT would be Phyto, TCF-1, and I could run Erase. I am trying t cut down on some costs, especially if I was to buy 2 bottles of Lean.

I'd be interested in that if you could help me out if you said. Shoot me a PM what we can work out.
I want you to run AndroLean v3 at full dose (6 a day). We can make it happen, you want to get the most from these products and short changing the dose and duration is what gives less than stellar results. I will PM you

-Matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Matt question. I did a Epi and Androlean cycle last spring and loved it. It was for 6 weeks. Now my question is I want to do it again but I want to run AL for 8weeks. I was thinking of running the AL two weeks prior to Epi to make it go the whole 8 weeks. What you think?
In my mind -- I like running Andro products past methyl products to get a minor jump start on HPTA recovery. Since while dosing the AndroLean v3 once a day --- you could start your TCF-1 (DAA) at night time to initiate a LH and FSH pulse to the pituitary.

Then go straight into your PCT once LEAN is completely used.

-Matt

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Makes sense. So epi and AL 1-6 and AL 6-8 with tcf-1 or any daa. Than start pct, correct? Also Matt I have AL v1 about a half bottle left. I want to use it up, how can I put it in?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Makes sense. So epi and AL 1-6 and AL 6-8 with tcf-1 or any daa. Than start pct, correct? Also Matt I have AL v1 about a half bottle left. I want to use it up, how can I put it in?

That half bottle wont really matter -- just use 3 softgels a day til it runs out.

-matt

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That half bottle wont really matter -- just use 3 softgels a day til it runs out.

-matt
Ok cool. So run 3 per day with the new AL?