booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
received my first order from phw (international order) last week. came in very fast. top quality service as expected.

i would just like to know if its still possible to get the shipping cost i got for my first order as the coupon i was given back then (to make the shipping cost more reasonable as it was over $50!) does not work anymore. all other sites offer very affordable international shipping costs these days....
We're working on international shipping rates. Jump into the thread I started about it and let us know what rates you'd like to see and we'll be in working on getting things set!

I'll check with the boss about the coupon, but I assume that was a specific one time use type.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
received my first order from phw (international order) last week. came in very fast. top quality service as expected.

i would just like to know if its still possible to get the shipping cost i got for my first order as the coupon i was given back then (to make the shipping cost more reasonable as it was over $50!) does not work anymore. all other sites offer very affordable international shipping costs these days....
Just checked and no, the coupon will not work anymore, but the reason is that all shipping costs have been updated post-black Friday. The new costs should reflect that.

If you have further questions on shipping for an order, feel free to use the live chat or call in and they can help you out further.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Does the creatine automatically come with the Mesomorph? It didn't show up on my order when I paid for it but I'm hoping you guys just throw it in there or something.

PHWSupplements

PHWSupplements

Board Sponsor
Awards
Does the creatine automatically come with the Mesomorph? It didn't show up on my order when I paid for it but I'm hoping you guys just throw it in there or something.
No coupon code - it's an automatic process for our customers!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
No coupon code - it's an automatic process for our customers!
Ok that's what I assumed, I just didn't see it anywhere so I wasn't sure. Thank you!

PHWSupplements

PHWSupplements

Board Sponsor
Awards