Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sweet, placed mine the other day though:/
Is the dln Dmz-25 in stock yet?

Hasn't been shipped due to it being out
Shipment comes in Friday, and they will be shipping sometime after.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Happy Thanksgiving from our PHW family to yours! May you have a peaceful day of resting and eating!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet, placed mine the other day though:/
Is the dln Dmz-25 in stock yet?

Hasn't been shipped due to it being out
How's that company?

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How's that company?
The DLN sublinguals in theory sounds good, and the company itself looks solid with some great products. Once we get the product in stock, a few of us reps are going to log their products to see how they are. You can always follow along and see how we like them. I can promise you that it will be unbiased opinions haha.

I'm personally excited to try their products though.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered 3 bottles of dermatr3st!!! Glad I saw this just in time!!!!!!

Forgot to order a bottle of noopept tho...doh

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
guys i want to place an order but the shipping for my country is outrageous. i got not response when i posted about this two days ago. can this be fixed by today? can i contact someone by email and have something arranged so i can place an order in time to take advantage of the bf sales? i can pay thru paypal

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
guys i want to place an order but the shipping for my country is outrageous. i got not response when i posted about this two days ago. can this be fixed by today? can i contact someone by email and have something arranged so i can place an order in time to take advantage of the bf sales? i can pay thru paypal
Working on it man! Contacting someone to fix it! Sit tight buddy

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
thanks man. i also sent an email thru customer support on your website with a copy of my cart. hoping this gets solved in time for me to take advantage of your sick black friday deals. am just waiting for a reasonable shipping price to pull the trigger...

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks man. i also sent an email thru customer support on your website with a copy of my cart. hoping this gets solved in time for me to take advantage of your sick black friday deals. am just waiting for a reasonable shipping price to pull the trigger...
As soon as someone wakes up we'll get something sorted out, thank you for your patience.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
would just like to thank the phw reps for their help. sean just sorted the issue out for me and gave me a reasonable shipping cost. am gonna place a big order, my first one from you guys. happy black friday everyone!

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
would just like to thank the phw reps for their help. sean just sorted the issue out for me and gave me a reasonable shipping cost. am gonna place a big order, my first one from you guys. happy black friday everyone!
Glad we could get that fixed for you. Sean is a good guy. Thank you for ordering with us and I really hope you enjoy your first experience shopping with us! Next time there is an issue or question needing to be answered, feel free to PM me, or any of the other guys so we can see it a bit quicker. Have a great day :)

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's the page I went to, what's in the product?
I am guessing Rikkunsh!tto. The label has yet to be released, but pre-ordered anyways and will see when the label drops 12/1. Had to take advantage of the 20%

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I am guessing Rikkunsh!tto. The label has yet to be released, but pre-ordered anyways and will see when the label drops 12/1. Had to take advantage of the 20%
This is an ancient ingredient, used for so many things .

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Big thank you to bighulksmash and the customer service at phwsupplements. You guys are awesome! Making Black Friday shopping easy

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Big thank you to @<u><a href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=227779" target="_blank">bighulksmash</a></u> and the customer service at phwsupplements. You guys are awesome! Making Black Friday shopping easy
We love to serv and protect ;)
Next time your at the gym rock this tune for me !!!
[video]https://youtu.be/S5TnPjOd_To[/video]

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Big thank you to bighulksmash and the customer service at phwsupplements. You guys are awesome! Making Black Friday shopping easy
indeed, great service. i just got back to my computer and sw that my order from a few hours ago has already shipped

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
indeed, great service. i just got back to my computer and sw that my order from a few hours ago has already shipped
Glad we were able to help you out! Trying to build up that reputation one person at a time

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Received my packag from PHW. Very fast shipping speed and great packaging.

Love how the Dermatr3st is bottled. Olympus Labs did a very good job. Looks legit as f***!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for your purchase! Your going to love that Dermatre3st!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Placed my order. You guys had the best deal IMO. Nice job.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You think if I order trest now before my Black Friday order gets shipped they can combine the two? If so how could I go about doing that?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You think if I order trest now before my Black Friday order gets shipped they can combine the two? If so how could I go about doing that?
Trying to get it worked out now man! Hang tight!!

PHWSupplements

PHWSupplements

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes, we can and you can save on shipping. Place the order and leave an order comment requesting to combine the order and have shipping refunded on the order you're placing now.

You can also call us at 844-595-8863 and do it over the phone with us!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yes, we can and you can save on shipping. Place the order and leave an order comment requesting to combine the order and have shipping refunded on the order you're placing now.

You can also call us at 844-595-8863 and do it over the phone with us!
Awesome, that's what I did. Order placed and comment included. Thanks guys for the great CS!

PHWSupplements

PHWSupplements

Board Sponsor
Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
No problem! We're glad to help!
Got a confirmation email for the extra shipping cost refund. You guys are the best! You just made an EPIC next cycle possible.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Received my packag from PHW. Very fast shipping speed and great packaging.

Love how the Dermatr3st is bottled. Olympus Labs did a very good job. Looks legit as f***!
Thanks brother! Very glad you were happy :)

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Last minute bump on these Black Friday deals! Tons of insanely marked down clearance items along with 20% OFF store wide using coupon code: BLACKOUT

*Items in the BF clearance section is excluded from the 20% OFF

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last minute bump on these Black Friday deals! Tons of insanely marked down clearance items along with 20% OFF store wide using coupon code: BLACKOUT

*Items in the BF clearance section is excluded from the 20% OFF
Took advantage of the 20% off on Shift, plus a few other goodies late Monday night and saw my items have already shipped. Fast work! Can't say the same for some other e-tailers...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hope everyone got what they were looking for! Some of the clearance items will stay live until they sell out so jump on anything that's left!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dropped in to say that my shopping experience at PHW during the BF sales was top notch. The mobile site works like a charm, no snags on the discount codes, and extremely fast shipping and email updates. Great job. It was my first order from PHW and will guarantee return visits. I would like to see increased Brand selection and complete lineups of the brands you do carry. Cheers.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dropped in to say that my shopping experience at PHW during the BF sales was top notch. The mobile site works like a charm, no snags on the discount codes, and extremely fast shipping and email updates. Great job. It was my first order from PHW and will guarantee return visits. I would like to see increased Brand selection and complete lineups of the brands you do carry. Cheers.
Thanks for the feedback! We've been adding products and brands as fast as possible to increase the selection. Over 100 products just in the last few weeks.

We have another thread for specific product/brand requests if you have them!

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I also gotta say shipping was awesome. Quick and customer service was very helpful

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
received my first order from phw (international order) last week. came in very fast. top quality service as expected.

i would just like to know if its still possible to get the shipping cost i got for my first order as the coupon i was given back then (to make the shipping cost more reasonable as it was over $50!) does not work anymore. all other sites offer very affordable international shipping costs these days....