Phera-Plex/Epistane cycle results

Xmass85

Awards
Just finished a Anabolic Xtreme Phera-Plex and IBE Epistane bridge cycle that last a total of 6 weeks. Dosages where as follows:
Day 1-7: Phera-Plex 20mg
Day 7-22: Phera-Plex 30mg
Day 22-25 Phera-Plex 40mg
Day 18-22: Epistane 20mg
Day 23-30: Epistane 30mg
Day 31-42: Epistane 40mg

Starting Stats
Height- 6 feet 1 inch
Weight 251lbs fresh off cut
Bodyfat: 8.1%
Arms: 19.35" cold
Waist: 33"

Ending stats
Height 6 feet 1 inch
Weight 264lbs
Bodyfat 8.0%
Arms 19.75" cold
Waist 32.5"

Bench up 20lbs
Squat- hard to tell roughly stayed the same
Deadlift up 90lbs to 6 plates aside(585 for 6 reps)

I respond very well to phera-plex and put on most of the size with it. I ended up rampiong the dosages of Epi down towards the end as i saw the results starting to slow. My pct was Formadrol extreme, Retain 2.0, sizeon, superpump250, deca stack and all the other essentials. Im not new to this by any means and fully understood the risk of running an AI for pct. Yesturday was my last day of pct and I actually continued to gain through pct. My doctor who is also my workout partner monitored my cycle carefully and bloodowork is scheudled for next week. In my opinon this was a great cycle but 6 weeks on any methyl is to long and in the future i will stick with the 3 to 4 weeks maximum. I plan on running m-drol in the spring. Cheers x-mass

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sweet results! I recall you talking about this earlier, either in planning or right at the start and wondered how it turned out

Xmass85

Awards
I dont want to say anything bad about IBE Epistane because its a solid product but in my opinion its over hyped. I frogot to mention that all support sups where in order and the only sides where a few sleepless nights and couple back pumps. With that being said i think I will be sticking to straight one compound cycles from now on. Excited to see bloodwork:)

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
i did almost the same cycle

jumped 18lbs in first 3 weeks then lost 8 once phera went away and actually didnt notice any gains on epistane cept my strength kept going up. but i also was coming back from sickness and was really weak.

so my cycled ended with a after pct 8-10lb increase. didnt really lose anything during pct

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I dont want to say anything bad about IBE Epistane because its a solid product but in my opinion its over hyped. I frogot to mention that all support sups where in order and the only sides where a few sleepless nights and couple back pumps. With that being said i think I will be sticking to straight one compound cycles from now on. Excited to see bloodwork:)
I think someone your size needs higher doses of Epi. 20-40 mg isn't much for somone that's 6'1 260.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
It's not abnormal for Epistane users to gain 5 - 15lbs LBM depending on diet / training.

Much Love,

Neoborn

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dam bro nice stats. Impressed. Glad this went well for you. So your PCT did not include a SERM at all correct? Your uber lean for that size. :thumbsup:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Havoc/Epi and PP cycles are ****ing monsterous for what we can get legally now days.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting ur results XMass. I might have to run this instead of my pulse:think:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm really starting to think halodrol 50 + max lmg :D

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Xmass u inspired me to run this cycle but a little different than urs.

Cycle

Week 1- 10mg ErgoMax, 15mg PPlex = 25mg
Week 2- 20mg ErgoMax, 15mg PPlex = 35mg
Week 3- 20mg ErgoMax, 30mg PPlex = 50mg

Week 4- 20-30mg Epi
Week 5- 40mg Epi
Week 6- 50mg Epi
Week 7- 60mg Epi- Prob stick to 6 weeks.

On Cycle Supports-
Cycle Support
Post Cycle Support
Green Mag
Purple Wrath
Fish Oils
MST Multi

Post Cycle Therapy-
Dermacrine Sustain
Post Cycle Support
AX Original post cycle therapy
Cycle Support
Retain 2
Green Mag
Purple Wrath
MST Multi
Fish Oils

cromwell

Awards
i did this same exact cycle good luck
Actually I tried posting this in another thread but it did'nt work. Iam running both concurrently but pulsing them @
epi 20
phera 30 eod
I am on week 12 off soon with a full pct. took an additional week off mid pulse. I ran the first 6 week with only epi. I really feel I made the majority of the gains in the first 8 weeks. I feel the phera adds a bit, but its not mind blowing or anything...idk, hard to judge because they are concurrent.
Arms up 1 full inch
legs up 1.25
waist down 1 inch
weight up 12 ibs
bf down 2%
overall i,m very pleased, and may run phera solo for 4 week another time