Phera clones

supermike78

Awards
hey guys I gotta quick question
EST Phera-Vol is: 17a-methyl-etioallochan-2-ene-17-b-ol

Kilo Sports Phera-Mass is: 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol

Its only a slight name difference but are they totally the same thing or not? Cholan vs chan
thanks

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dude i answered this yesterday... est has added an extra bulking ingredient

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Its not an extra bulking compound. Phera-Vol is mostly a 2-ene product, but contains a mixture of the 5a/b isomers. Its closer to Ergomax LMG in that regards than Pheraplex. FWIW, I used to be a rep for EST and there have always been a few mistakes or slight inaccuracies in the product write-ups. Nothing that is dangerous to consumers, but things can be confusing at a first glance.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
hey guys I gotta quick question
EST Phera-Vol is: 17a-methyl-etioallochan-2-ene-17-b-ol

Kilo Sports Phera-Mass is: 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol

Its only a slight name difference but are they totally the same thing or not? Cholan vs chan
thanks
They are the same thing, so the choice between the two should be based on cost and brand reputation.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
oh i had read somewhere they it was different because they added an extra bulking somewere along the line

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its not an extra bulking compound. Phera-Vol is mostly a 2-ene product, but contains a mixture of the 5a/b isomers. Its closer to Ergomax LMG in that regards than Pheraplex. FWIW, I used to be a rep for EST and there have always been a few mistakes or slight inaccuracies in the product write-ups. Nothing that is dangerous to consumers, but things can be confusing at a first glance.
how would you rate ergomax lmg v pherplex. i quess what i am asking is if adding the 5a/b isomers makes it better or worse.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
how would you rate ergomax lmg v pherplex. i quess what i am asking is if adding the 5a/b isomers makes it better or worse.
IIRC, ErgoMax was more androgenic.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have been told that pheraplex is the only one that is all the 5a isomer which is the better one apparently and the only clone close was sns methyl plex xt which was an 80/20 split

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have been told that pheraplex is the only one that is all the 5a isomer which is the better one apparently and the only clone close was sns methyl plex xt which was an 80/20 split
good info.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
What about p-plex?

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its cheap and results ive seen in posts are good. so i would say you cant beat it unless you find a cheaper version of phera
if u don't have anything on hand why not just go with epistane, havoc, or a superdol knockoff?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
its not me haha, im only 18 no need for these.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
sorry quoted the wrong person. i meant it towards the guy asking about p plex
Well, actually...I've got this cough, cough...friend who has plenty p-plex...my question was in regards to the post stating methyl plex was the closest thing to phera-plex...my understanding is p-plex is the closest thing.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, actually...I've got this cough, cough...friend who has plenty p-plex...my question was in regards to the post stating methyl plex was the closest thing to phera-plex...my understanding is p-plex is the closest thing.
whats the ratio of a to b isomers?

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
The 5a isomer is the more anabolic of the two with the 5b isomer being the more androgenic. Phera-Vol has more of the 5b isomer. If you're wondering which one I think is the best, then I'd have to say that P-Plex is probably the best version on the market for the next week or so. There's a thread on another forum which validates that assumption. I gave a bottle of P-Plex to a person to run after he used a product that we suspected was bunk. His results were like night and day.

I just realized who you are... lol
Slow-mun AKA Solomon1979 AKA Salemander AKA Salmon AKA Sal AKA Sol. Most people who know me just call me Sol. I also put "The Doctor" as my avatar on just about every forum that I frequent to avoid any confusion.

Last edited:
ams1

ams1

Awards
i would say the pplex by CEL. a few friends have takin it. they gained a few pounds of dry lean mass