Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Phera-Max

Votes: 13 8.6%

• Total voters
beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
P-Max by Growth Labs seems to bring people good results, from the reviews I read alone. I bought two bottles a few months ago

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
None of the above Pheradrol was the best I used. Gave me better gains than Pheraplex did.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've only ever used genuine AX PP but from all that I've read, Pheradrol is the way to go where clones are concerned...COAs confirmed that it is the same compound as PP at 11.2 mg per cap...btw GL's Phera-max was a clone of Ergomax LMG, not Phera-plex...they are similar compounds but PP is a little cleaner by all accounts.

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
looking for the best Ax Phera-Plex clone

Pheradrol-XT by SNS was great. Now I would go with P-Plex by Competitive Edge Labs. The have the lab results on there site and other forums that it is 99.9% of it's listed ingrediants. 97% is of the A isomer which is I think the 2ene. Not sure. They explain it better then I can at DA. It is almost impossible to find the SNS brand at a halfway decent price.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Pheradrol-XT by SNS was great. Now I would go with P-Plex by Competitive Edge Labs. The have the lab results on there site and other forums that it is 99.9% of it's listed ingrediants. 97% is of the A isomer which is I think the 2ene. Not sure. They explain it better then I can at DA. It is almost impossible to find the SNS brand at a halfway decent price.
The SNS Phera-clone I had was called Methyl-Plex XT.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I believe the Phera-Vol is not going to be avaible for much longer. Thats the best from the list. 2nd would be CEL P-Plex only based on great feedback from H-drol and M-drol.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
AX Pheraplex is still sold online. You just need to know where to look.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
I think Juggernaut makes that one right? I heard all the Juggernaut compounds are underdosed. I read that on a few forums.
How underdosed?

Are we talking like 20% 50% any rough estimates?

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
How underdosed?

Are we talking like 20% 50% any rough estimates?
Not sure. They were talking about a few of thee compounds on DA about a week aggo. Nobody had anything nice to say about them. Nobody was seeing any results.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
AX Pheraplex is still sold online. You just need to know where to look.
yea, but isn't that risky business buying a known banned ph? i've heard some stories of ppl buying banned stuff from sites claiming to have it, and then getting gypped of their purchase - either cuz the site lied about having the product or due to FDA regulations.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
has anyone taken phera-vol? of these compounds, which one (that is still currently available) produced the best results? like i said I have two bottles of P-Max, but I'm hearing it's underdosed. so i'm not sure if I should go ahead and save those for an upcoming cycle, or replace them with something different. i'm looking for the closest compound to Pheraplex. any thoughts?

**for clarification, P-Max contains 90 capsules of the 2-ene Pheraplex compound, with 15 mg to a cap.

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
has anyone taken phera-vol? of these compounds, which one (that is still currently available) produced the best results? like i said I have two bottles of P-Max, but I'm hearing it's underdosed. so i'm not sure if I should go ahead and save those for an upcoming cycle, or replace them with something different. i'm looking for the closest compound to Pheraplex. any thoughts?

**for clarification, P-Max contains 90 capsules of the 2-ene Pheraplex compound, with 15 mg to a cap.

I would go with competitive Edge Labs P-Olex. It has the labs results at DA or even at there site. It goes for $25.00

AM07

Awards
  • Established
yea, but isn't that risky business buying a known banned ph? i've heard some stories of ppl buying banned stuff from sites claiming to have it, and then getting gypped of their purchase - either cuz the site lied about having the product or due to FDA regulations.
It isn't banned. AX probably just got some heat from the FDA and decided to voluntarily stop production and sales of the product. Same with Superdrol.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
ditto what AM said

I'm betting the FDA would rather not waste resources at first in an all out battle. So they just send a little letter advising folks that it would be in there best interest to quite making and selling something.

dnsutton

Banned
Awards
company called fast action do a version called d stianozol

Variocam

Variocam

Awards
pheravol didnt give me much size or weight gain. But it gave me a ton of strength and very little sides at all.

WuNLuvBo0mR

WuNLuvBo0mR

Awards
i have a bottle of the original AX PP if you're in the market. just PM me.

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
I've seen the original AX Phera-Plex a few places for around 40 bucks still.

Try searching on a large Internet site that got its start selling books.
They haven't sold them in a long time.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
Pheradrol

w0rd. :)

Pheradrol was the best, but you cant find it anywhere (I happen to have a couple bottles).

I too got better gains than the orignal Pheraplex. This is most likely cause of the 1.2 over per cap.

For what its worth, i was just on pheradrol and when i ran out of that bottle, i decied to try SNS methyl plex for the remaining of the 1.5 wks on the protocol. I mainly choose this cause the SNS was soon to expire.

Let me just say, I was not impressed. As soon as i made the switch, my pumps and size gains stopped. I didnt feel the "phera power" as i did before. So i cant say SNS is that good, atleast with the methylplex.

I have heard good stuff from Phera vol, but it is underdosed. I think its close to 2:1 to the orignal.

That store does still sell AX PP.....:)

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
gotta go with CEL, they have a solid rep and they give you 90 caps with 15mg per cap, good bang for your buck...plus you can find it for under 20 bucks right now

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
I got some of that super cheap CEL stuff from a board sponsor's evil twin, it just came in today!

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
CEL 18.95 biotch 99% 2ene and about to make me gain 100lbs in 30 days

arnold84

Awards
How did you find methyl-plex xt? im day 10 into my cycle and up 10lbs, but im not experiencing much of a strenght gain yet! but then again im probably just comapring it to superdrol!

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
How did you find methyl-plex xt? im day 10 into my cycle and up 10lbs, but im not experiencing much of a strenght gain yet! but then again im probably just comapring it to superdrol!

That was a while ago when the methylplex was still around. Only about two sites had it left over. I don't think you can find a bottle on the internet now. I tried. The original Pher Plex by Anabolic Extreme is out there for $60.00 though. It was the first PH I ever did and gained 13 pounds. No sides at all.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of SNS mythyl-plex that goes out in July. PM if interisted

arnold84

Awards
That was a while ago when the methylplex was still around. Only about two sites had it left over. I don't think you can find a bottle on the internet now. I tried. The original Pher Plex by Anabolic Extreme is out there for $60.00 though. It was the first PH I ever did and gained 13 pounds. No sides at all.
Im from England where it is still available ;)

just outa of interest how did you find the strenght gains from it? And the 13lbs gain you made was that over a 4 week cycle?

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
Im from England where it is still available ;)

just outa of interest how did you find the strenght gains from it? And the 13lbs gain you made was that over a 4 week cycle?
I PM you on where to get it. Yes, I took it for 4 weeks. No sides and a great feeling of well being while on it. I even gained during PCT.

arnold84

Awards
I PM you on where to get it. Yes, I took it for 4 weeks. No sides and a great feeling of well being while on it. I even gained during post cycle therapy.
Thanks for that :D did you gain much strenght from it?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
P-Plex's new batch with 19.2mg total phera - 15.2 of isomer-a. I just got a new/sealed bottle of Pheradrol from a friend and I hear this was 100% identical to the original only 11.2mg per capsule instead of 10. Who was PH.Design anyhow - did they make any other hormones?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my vote goes with CEL; their quality is always top notch and their latest batch is rediculously potent!

Xmass85

Awards
the old batch is still exactly whats on the label right? the 15mg, thats pretty potent itself.

callaway

Awards
I had poor results with phera-vol. If I were to ever use a phera-plex clone again, my research points towards CEL's P-Plex.

C_

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I had poor results with phera-vol. If I were to ever use a phera-plex clone again, my research points towards CEL's P-Plex.

C_
Yeah CEL P-Plex is the best out IMO. If you wanna try it you gotta pick some up within the next few weeks though!

xtgear

xtgear

Awards
do you guys think that even cel is trustable nowadays?
I ask cause after that china labs detention there's a lot of rumors that 99% of the stuff coming from china is bunk.
PA said on bb that the great majority of batches is been testing are bunk...

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
and what about black china labs stuff, are this guys legit?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
do you guys think that even cel is trustable nowadays?
I ask cause after that china labs detention there's a lot of rumors that 99% of the stuff coming from china is bunk.
PA said on bb that the great majority of batches is been testing are bunk...
CEL's stuff is top notch as always. As for the stuff coming from China, a few products are 99% bunk like M1,4ADD but many others are 100% ok. A company that PA is 'involved with' privately actually tests CEL products raw materials. They don't pass anything that isn't top notch. Then after the products are measured and capped a different lab tests the potency of each cap. So the CEL line is tested twice for purity by 2 different labs that have nothing to do with CEL (3rd party).

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I've seen the original AX Phera-Plex a few places for around 40 bucks still.

Try searching on a large Internet site that got its start selling books.
Yea, it's there, but it ain't 40 bucks.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Dunno Nunes. I've seen some positive logs where Black China products were used though.
I have a bottle of Black China Straight Phlexed, I am looking forward to using it in the future. I'll be sure to log it's progress when I run it.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of Black China Straight Phlexed, I am looking forward to using it in the future. I'll be sure to log it's progress when I run it.

Do so, I'd be interested in seein how it goes considering their different products are available on the shelves many places. If it works out then I wouldn't hesitate to throw 'em some business.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Yeah CEL P-Plex is the best out IMO. If you wanna try it you gotta pick some up within the next few weeks though!
I was planning on holding off til next month to purchase for a January P-Plex/Xtreme Tren run. Are you saying that I need to act sooner than that?