Phera and Epi log by nycste

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mostly it talks about how he starved them all to death and worked them 6 hours a day doing lots of whole body stuff, and not necessarily so much standard barbell/dumbell stuff. Kettleballs were big in it.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
08/01 OFF DAY
Phera is DONE
Day 15 Epi 30mg
Weight in morning 213/214ish peed i think 4x during night wtf

OK so today i helped some old guy exfbi to move some boxes got paid 25bucks and treated myself to pancakes haha after my normal breakfast. did 3eggs moz cheese, serving oatmeal, one scoop protein, glass oj and coffee

went to CVS and long and behold i found one of those arm blood thing tests so i stuck my arm in and i was already super sweaty and worked up alittle just by walking there cuz its soo hot im dripping wet. the numbers are

67 beats per min i think
74 not sure what 74 is

but those are the 3 numbers hopefully they arent HORRIBLE but im sharing this to help myself and just to share based on some random computer arm thing

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
08/01 OFF DAY
Phera is DONE
Day 15 Epi 30mg
Weight in morning 213/214ish peed i think 4x during night wtf

OK so today i helped some old guy exfbi to move some boxes got paid 25bucks and treated myself to pancakes haha after my normal breakfast. did 3eggs moz cheese, serving oatmeal, one scoop protein, glass oj and coffee

went to CVS and long and behold i found one of those arm blood thing tests so i stuck my arm in and i was already super sweaty and worked up alittle just by walking there cuz its soo hot im dripping wet. the numbers are

67 beats per min i think
74 not sure what 74 is

but those are the 3 numbers hopefully they arent HORRIBLE but im sharing this to help myself and just to share based on some random computer arm thing
Systolic is in the higher end of normal range and your diastolic is fine...my BP was much higher than that on my last cycle but it came down to normal once I phased the PP out ;) I was walking around at 240+ though :D Nice results thus far.

jecko

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
08/02
Phera is DONE
Day 16 Epi 30mg
Weight in morning 211/212ish so pissed

Flat Bench Press 3x6 4-1-2-1 90s rest
205x6
205x6
205x6
-were hard, felt strong, solid, think i finally did them for 4seconds youch

Inc DB Presses 3x6 4-1-2-1 90s rest
70x7
70x6
80x5.9
-felt good solid and strong, 5.9 = couldnt lockout no biggie

Low Cable Rows switched tooo

Tbar Row Machine first time using this 3x6 4-1-2-1 90s rest
80x6
95x6
115x6
-last set semi hard. right lat is burning, felt great
-lots more core hit then standing up low cable rows
-really liked this also allows me to go much heavier

Hanging leg raises to finish workout and improve on core and grip strength

summary
-each workout or week my weights go up on 90percent of the exercises which is great esp doing TUTs.
-comments on epistane nothing really. these back pumps are driving me nuts.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
08/03
Day 17 Epistane 30mg
Weight in morning dont remember

Squats sumo/wide 4-1-2-1 TUT. 4x5 120s rest
225x6 did one extra rep grrr
225x5
225x5
225x5
-rdy to passout btw each set. couldnt catch my breath btw rest times and for 5-10mins afterwards waited to do SLDL.

SLDL (stiff leg deadlifts) sumo/wide 2x6 120s rest 4-1-2-1 TUT
225x3/4 right pec started hurting?
225x4 regrip +2 so 6
225x2 regrip 2 regrip 2 so 6
-right pec bothered me donno why guess from 8/2 workout

CG underhand cable pulldowns 4-1-2-1 TUT, 90s rest
200x6
200x6
200x6

DIPS 4-1-2-1 TUT, 90s rest
+45lbsx6
+45lbsx6
+90lbsx4 or 5 was pooped.

Notes
-used new inzer lever belt hurt like HELLLL OMG. on squats and SLSLs. my grip sucked so much i was pissed
-first day using my new dip belt finally got it setup.
-talked to the hottie at the gym. also semi spotted her doing squats (THATS RIGHT BOYSSS) she wears these little shorts so freaking sexy OMGGG... shes a cutie i worked my mojo but no number exchanges her excuse was she didnt have her phone. O well next time hopefully. but o man watching her squat was SWEET and she also mentioned she needed more motivation to workout so i was like O YEAAA

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those are some pretty sick #'s for doing them TUT.

If you're really into workin' it on the eccentric side, you might wanna enjoy looking into trying some 2/1 sets.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Those are some pretty sick #'s for doing them TUT.

If you're really into workin' it on the eccentric side, you might wanna enjoy looking into trying some 2/1 sets.
thanks buddy. umm explain what you mean.

eccentric and trying some 2/1 sets.

these TUTS are destroying me. but i feel strong and solid which is a nice feeling. IM sturdy and powerfull honestly feels great but since im currently on a cycle and my body is in theory working 2x more then when im normal and promotion if growth is here im all about listening to anything you got to say and changing up my workout.

im following this program to a T. sometimes i dont do the rest pierods properly slightly off and lots of times instead of doing 1 or 0 second rests btw each rep ill hold for longer periods breath a few times etc etc.

but yea man share whatever you wanna say. thanks again

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work! If you are still making good gains, and ENJOY training like you are stick with it..

I have trained a bit higher volume, TUT style before(bobo) and i must say my head just wasn't in it. I made decent strength gains, but sometimes would just fizzle out mentally during the workouts. DC just works so well for me, i enjoy every second of it, enjoy going as heavy as i possably can, and being as intense as i can. I have yet to ever go in do half a workout and leave on DC.

It really comes down to how you feel, and if you feel a style of training is for you. Everyone is different..

Good luck brotha!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks buddy. umm explain what you mean.

eccentric and trying some 2/1 sets.

these TUTS are destroying me. but i feel strong and solid which is a nice feeling. IM sturdy and powerfull honestly feels great but since im currently on a cycle and my body is in theory working 2x more then when im normal and promotion if growth is here im all about listening to anything you got to say and changing up my workout.

im following this program to a T. sometimes i dont do the rest pierods properly slightly off and lots of times instead of doing 1 or 0 second rests btw each rep ill hold for longer periods breath a few times etc etc.

but yea man share whatever you wanna say. thanks again
2/1 sets can be performed on stable, bilateral movements (i.e. leg press, leg extension, and some of the hammer strength machines).

Taking leg press for example:
Basically you push the weight up with both feet. Remove one foot from the platform, and bring the weight down in a slow/controlled manner.

I haven't done them in a while, but they're quite brutal.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
2/1 sets can be performed on stable, bilateral movements (i.e. leg press, leg extension, and some of the hammer strength machines).

Taking leg press for example:
Basically you push the weight up with both feet. Remove one foot from the platform, and bring the weight down in a slow/controlled manner.

I haven't done them in a while, but they're quite brutal.
hummm. ive done stuff like this before but never as a normal routine.

hey anyone reading this. do i need to take restore at the end of my cycle? or should i be ok not too?
Wk 1 PherPlex 20mg
Wk 2 PherPlex 20/30mg (3 days at 20 then 30 for 4)
Wk 3 PherPlex 20mg Epi 10mg
Wk 4 PherPlex 10mg Epi 20mg
Wk 5 Epi 30/40mg
wk 6 Epi 40mg
Wk 6 Toremifene 120mg(2ml) / Diesel Test Hardcore
Wk 7 Toremifene 90mg(1.5ml) / Diesel Test Hardcore
Wk 8 Toremifene 60mg(1ml) / Diesel Test Hardcore
Wk 9 Toremifene 30mg(.5ml) / Diesel Test Hardcore
Wk 10 Restore
wk 11 Restore
wk 12 Restore
wk 13 Restore

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
LOL how does she not having her phone stop you from getting her number???she doesn't know her own number???????:think: :think: :think: that means you arn't getting those digits :(
u seriouslly need to STFU. kthx

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha. damn talk about milf! if i was you id **** my mom

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
08/04 NO WORKOUT
Day 18 Epistane 30mg
Weight in morning ???

08/05 NO WORKOUT
Day 19 Epistane 30mg
Weight in morning

08/06
Day 20 Epistane 30mg
Weight in morning

FLAT BARBELL BENCHING 3-0-2-0 75s rest
205x6
205x6
215x6
-so like i started benching and my wrist was killing me. first time hurting in a long long time. nothing else hurt it but benching on barbell i freaking hate this bar hehe. anyways didnt stop my workout i just got spotted and made sure to not hurt anything.

Seated DB SHOULDER PRESS 3-0-2-0 75s rest
50x10
50x10
50x10
(huge improvement from last week in reps)

Lying Triceps skull behind head combo things 3-0-2-0 75s rest
30x10
30x10
30x10
(think another improvement in reps)

finished with some hyperextensions and leg and knee raises for abs and core.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
fukcer.............:aargh:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's said like how stiffler from american pie says it......:aargh: "fukcers":aargh: ...no actual fukcing involved....

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
08/07
Day 21 Epistane 30mg
Weight in morning

LEG PRESS 3-0-2-0 TUT 75s rest
540x10 high narrow
540x10 high narrow
540x10 low wide
540x10 low wide hard hard hard
-still same reps but they were eaiser then other weeks !!

Front Pulldown lat machine thingy 3-0-2-0 TUT 75s rest
100x10
112.5x10
125x10
125x10 burned soo bad
-best week yet i think in terms of grip and completion of reps !!

DB CURLS ISolated 1arm at a time
3-0-2-0 TUT, 75s rest
30x10
30x10
30x10
-very hard ouch ouch ouch

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how many days you been on epi ???? ................fukcer

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
any joint problems at this point?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
any joint problems at this point?
none at all bro. no problems at all cept sometimes major headaches while working out which come and go and not sure if its related to epistane or phera or anything could just be weather. and fact my new gym is pretty cool temp while outside has been like 100 for weeks

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
not like your hip joint problem from bending over so much..got ya fukcer!!!!!
:clap2: ha....ha.......:rasp: you got me.............*tripdog plots revenge* (said in a very bruce willis voice)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nycste, fukcer im gonna ask you again, one last time. who is the fine piece of ass in your avy, where did you get that pic? I want moooorrrrrreeeee!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nycste, fukcer im gonna ask you again, one last time. who is the fine piece of ass in your avy, where did you get that pic? I want moooorrrrrreeeee!
thats his mom bro.......everyone loves mrs.nycste :box:

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I have ****in' joint problems and technically not even on cycle...yet. Soon, but not yet. I guess when you do skull crushers w/ 150 lb's for 6 reps, your elbow joints get fuct.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
it might be from goolging asss or hottie or hot asss or something like that. or maybe i found it on bb. com looking at those kiddie hot girl threads. i dont know bro gosh relax.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
08/08 OFFFFF DAY
Day 22 Epistane 30mg
Weight in morning who cares

08/09
Day 23 Epistane 30mg
Weight in morning WHO GIVES A SH IT

Flat Bench Press 4-1-2-1 TUT, 90s rest
205x6
205x6
205x5+1 spotter
-well didnt get to up to 215 was pretty hard. really felt a huge burnout, pump, swole feeling in my upper middle chest area while doing these. gaveout on last rep of exercise

Inc Db Bench 4-1-2-1 TUT, 90s rest
70x6
70x6
70x7
-didnt get to hit the 80s was pretty ruff

Tbar Row Machine 4-1-2-1 TUT, 90s rest
90x6
135x6
135x6
-felt great, huge back/lat burn

-finished with hanging leg raises and some ab roller wheel tourtue
-humm. i feel totally normal now that i take support supps not near my PHs. and spreadout across the day. no throat issues anymore which leads me to believe it was the phera plex or the compination of supplements together and not spreadout as i have conituned to take all the same supplements. or my body adapted to them i dont know. however my legs appear to still have some small red spots but no other things have continued.
-i really dont feel anything while on epistane. i feel totally normal. still doing 30mg daily. not sure if i wanna bump to 40 or higher till the bottle runs out. im really in no rush.
-if anyone thinks i should bump to 40 feel free to comment. and i think my weight gain has complete stopped since phera went away. and i refuse to weight myself in morning since it stops going up haha. ill weight myself in a few days or something

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Buy another bottle and bump up to 40 and then later 50. Honestly, just don't even step on the scale, it doesn't mean sh*t. Good progress. You don't get insane pumps on epistane? when I took havoc I got ridiculous pumps. After bi day I wouldn't even be able to move my arms.
gixxer i get pumps like that on no supplements at all. so figuring out the differnece btw epistane pumps and normal pumps are imposisble.

so you want me to make this an oral 12week cycle? hehe

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
La tee da motherfukcer!!!! we arn't all so lucky :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

no i want you to make this a 15 week oral cycle!!! more oral!!
you heard it here first! gixer like to give oral to nycste! :cheers:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't reply to anyone in particular to leave it open as to who was the gay stalker :D

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea nyc you gay stalker!!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Have you been getting oily skin/acne from Phera ? My friend was getting it really badly from only 10mg/ED

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you been getting oily skin/acne from Phera ? My friend was getting it really badly from only 10mg/ED
I got it from freakin t-force and powerfull . I can't imagine what i'd be like on a full cycle. Never even had it in my teens. Now i've got all sorts of acne products on my counter.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
u realize its been like 100 degress this past month.

i sweat more then anyone i know. i destroy tshirts. so its hard to honestly answer that. consider i sweeat like a madman anyway and tend to always have pimples all over sometimes nothing that bad. so its hard to tell.

if anything i want to say ive been having more pimples on my chest tummy area while being on only epistane.

and my back has actually cleaned up its really gotten better since i started this cycle oddly enuff.

hopefully that helps answer your question. its hard to pinpoint i dont know its 100000 degress i sweat doing nothing nonstop and always do the heat isnt helping anything.

but maybe hard to tell but maybe i might have alittle more aka oil like stuff on my forehead but honestly i dont know.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
yeah one of my friends gets bad backne from everything. Just has to do with hormone imbalance
something that can be fixed or caused by anything? any idea? i know my mom has thyroid issues or something like that so i might later in life too idk anything about that stuff.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
something that can be fixed or caused by anything? any idea? i know my mom has thyroid issues or something like that so i might later in life too idk anything about that stuff.
Any substance that has a decent androgenic profile puts the user at risk for increased acne development....especially those who have prior problems with acne. I had acne bad as a kid and was on accutane for awhile...it was amazing stuff and i really haven't had any acne since, but it had some bad sides like horribly dry lips, nosebleeds, and elevated triglycerides...ask trip he'll tell ya. As for your thyroid make sure you have a full thyroid panel done every so often to keep tract of your levels.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Any substance that has a decent androgenic profile puts the user at risk for increased acne development....especially those who have prior problems with acne. I had acne bad as a kid and was on accutane for awhile...it was amazing stuff and i really haven't had any acne since, but it had some bad sides like horribly dry lips, nosebleeds, and elevated triglycerides...ask trip he'll tell ya. As for your thyroid make sure you have a full thyroid panel done every so often to keep tract of your levels.
i always have a dry mouth after drinking a gallon of water and my lips are usually dry in general. hummm. no idea when my last or ever thyroid panel was done. prob when i was in college not sure though. i dont think i have acne i just get random pimples. i never had issues growing up like some kids i know that totally needed medication. but i always have 1-2 pimples on face or something weekly that type of thing. nothing im worried about and i sweat like a mofo. so once i get a REAL JOB im getting all tests done to me that i can find. dont care howmuch it costs aslong as insurance helps some

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
csline Anabolics 17
CompleteIce Anabolics 7
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 6
DBinMD Cycle Logs 56