PES Shift?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to try it out. Hope it doesn't make me as lethargic as Trimax did back in '03.
I think you'll be ok - every other thyroid booster I have tried left me as lethargic as hell (and I stopped using them because of that effect), but not Alpha-T2 (and Shift won't either).

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why is it that every time I see "The Female Terminator" I think of Linda Hamilton?

Hmmm, because she was like a terminator in the Terminator? :toofunny:

hulkster

Awards
SHIFT PCT?? SIDES??

After taking shift how long does it take for your thyroid levels to return to normal? Is there anything one should have on hand before taking shift, and can shift cause any short or long term side affects?

Joint Fracture

Awards
I actually have a few caps of Trimax left. I have rationed due to it being out of production.

Unfortunately, I missed the killer introductory price at NP on Shift.
I'm torqued off and won't purchase it now out of spite, but...if it works anything like the old Trimax, and if a deal comes along to bring the price back into the teens....I'll be all over it like a fly on sh!t.

:happysad:

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
What effect does protien uncoupling have on existing muscle mass?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took my first dose today. I'm extremely tired. At this point I don't know whether its the shift or no though because I didn't get very good sleep last night.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took my first dose today. I'm extremely tired. At this point I don't know whether its the shift or no though because I didn't get very good sleep last night.
When did you dose? How many caps? How were you compared to a normal day after not sleeping well the night before?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It subsided Rosie. I just took my last dose and I feel fine. It was just the normal groggy felling I have after a poor nights sleep. Hopefully this product works well. Tomorrow I take it before I work out. I'll see how my workout feels. Not sure how long it takes to kick in or it works right away though. Hopefully it stays the same because I don't need to "feel" anything for it to work. In fact I would rather feel nothing at all. Thats what I'm after in a fat loss supplement and thats why I didn't choose a product with stimulants. Oh as far as your questions, I only took the recommended 2 in the morning and 1 6-8 hours later. For the second question yes I probably felt about the same as on a day I normally don't get good sleep. So far so good.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It subsided Rosie. I just took my last dose and I feel fine. It was just the normal groggy felling I have after a poor nights sleep. Hopefully this product works well. Tomorrow I take it before I work out. I'll see how my workout feels. Not sure how long it takes to kick in or it works right away though. Hopefully it stays the same because I don't need to "feel" anything for it to work. In fact I would rather feel nothing at all. Thats what I'm after in a fat loss supplement and thats why I didn't choose a product with stimulants. Oh as far as your questions, I only took the recommended 2 in the morning and 1 6-8 hours later. For the second question yes I probably felt about the same as on a day I normally don't get good sleep. So far so good.
Ok. Cool. Thanks :)

~Rosie~

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie, I took 2 pre-workout today. Didn't have such a great workout today and I sweat a lot more than normal. Strength loss on some exercises but stayed the same on others. Still I'll take the hit on strength if its in exchange for some much needed fat loss. Plus my legs are killing me and I usually don't get any muscle soreness.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie, I took 2 pre-workout today. Didn't have such a great workout today and I sweat a lot more than normal. Strength loss on some exercises but stayed the same on others. Still I'll take the hit on strength if its in exchange for some much needed fat loss. Plus my legs are killing me and I usually don't get any muscle soreness.
Why would you use SHIFT pre-training? It's not one of the ideal times to use it.

Strength loss does NOT have to happen when you get fat loss - it might if you're being ridiculous with either your calorie or carbohydrate intake, or have not recovered from a previous training session.

~Rosie~

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just took it when I awoke and I train within 45 minutes after I wake up. I guess I could wait and take it later but its just more convenient for me that way.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just took it when I awoke and I train within 45 minutes after I wake up. I guess I could wait and take it later but its just more convenient for me that way.
I see. You could do that, but just use one cap . . . Or you could have your first dose (1 cap) with your first meal and another dose (1-2 caps) pre-bed. Just a thought . . .

~Rosie~

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would think taking it post training would be a better option since your metabolism is already heightened from the workout.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
What effect does protien uncoupling have on existing muscle mass?
Anyone have any insight into this?

Does Shift effect the body's ability to utilize protein in the body, slightly hindering recovery?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have read where it does but no one from the company has commented.
Natty did comment on your question.

I provided for you his comment in case you did not wish to click on the given link above.
Here is a good read on protein uncoupling. The focus of protein uncoupling is fat loss.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermogenin

Protein uncouplers sold OTC undergo the same or similar mechanisms

It doesnt really have any effects on muscle. The term "protein" it is referring to isnt the protein you think of like dietary protein.

StupidThyroid

Awards
I am so curious to try shift since I have a nonworking/poorly working thyroid. I'm curious if it would even do anything.

Natty, weren't the original studies on 3,3 done on hypothyroid rats? or is my brain making stuff up.

I wish I was a rat sometimes.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am so curious to try shift since I have a nonworking/poorly working thyroid. I'm curious if it would even do anything.

Natty, weren't the original studies on 3,3 done on hypothyroid rats? or is my brain making stuff up.

I wish I was a rat sometimes.
I think youre the only person who wishes they were a rat lol

One study was done on hypothyroid rats, one was not

Have you considered seeking a physician for your thyroid issue? Most thyroid problems are covered by insurance, and the medications doctors provide change peoples lives around

StupidThyroid

Awards
Oh dude, I've been on meds for 10yrs and see my doc every 6 months, I am well versed with my thyroid problem, and my numbers are stable. I am just a natural endomorph and hold onto fat like a bitch.

I am losing slowly doing a tried and true clean diet + cardio, just looking at shift makes me so curious what effects it would have to a hypothyroid already on meds. Would it bump my half-dead thyroid a bit? Would it do nothing at all?

This is more like inner-thoughts just being brought out for discussion.

Before being treated, my hypo symptoms were so terrible, the meds def fixed my life, but doesn't change the fact my body loves to hold onto fat. Low carbing + working out is slowly getting my athlete body back.

You know you're really hypo when your memory gets so bad you forget the name of a roomate you've had for 2yrs. That's when I knew something was REALLY wrong.

Anyhow offtopic.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh dude, I've been on meds for 10yrs and see my doc every 6 months, I am well versed with my thyroid problem, and my numbers are stable. I am just a natural endomorph and hold onto fat like a bitch.

I am losing slowly doing a tried and true clean diet + cardio, just looking at shift makes me so curious what effects it would have to a hypothyroid already on meds. Would it bump my half-dead thyroid a bit? Would it do nothing at all?

This is more like inner-thoughts just being brought out for discussion.

Before being treated, my hypo symptoms were so terrible, the meds def fixed my life, but doesn't change the fact my body loves to hold onto fat. Low carbing + working out is slowly getting my athlete body back.

You know you're really hypo when your memory gets so bad you forget the name of a roomate you've had for 2yrs. That's when I knew something was REALLY wrong.

Anyhow offtopic.
Damn man, that is some bad hypo.

I wouldnt add shift the meds. Meds are in a whole different category. Thryroid supplements are made to make your thyroid produce more of the thyroid hormones. You are already taking them

StupidThyroid

Awards
I know, I understand how my meds work, and I understand how Shift works.

That known, it makes me very curious to see what would happen.

I'm not going to, but the curious in me makes me wonder of the small ammt of hormone my near dead thyroid is making, if I could stimulate it to pump a lil more.

Probably not. Haha

Wish I could clone me and use it as a guinea pig. ;)