PES reps: (possibly annoying) list of questions about products

dsohei

Awards
commence n00b alert

so i've ordered a bunch of products: anabeta, erase, at2, testopro, igf-2 & have some questions about their properties and interactions
first let me say i am not expecting *MIRACLES!!* but instead am hoping for "the difference that makes a difference".

thermogenics: i tend to be slightly hypothyroid and i'm interested in a higher body temp, but not to the extent that i'm sweating like crazy.
between anabeta, at2 and shift, what are the differences in thermogenics? it states on the shift faq page that shift is less stim than at2, but could be combined with a thyroid stim for more effect...? i'm guessing that would mean simply shift + caffeine? or am i off base? is anabeta a thermogenic on it's own? do any of these product directly effect thyroid?

joints: since erase is an AI (estrogen 'dryer') and cortisol regulator (suppressor?) and cortisol is useful for reducing joint pain, what would one take with the erase to mitigate this possibility?

are the above 5 products a good stack or are they overkill? am i missing anything? what other products combine well with yours?

i know that i have to limit variables and self-experiment for a while to see how these products effect me, but i am excited to
A) increase my body temp and energy B) increase my low test, mood & libido, C) do a gradual body recomp D) increase rate and depth of recovery, relaxation & healing

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is the simplified version. AnaBeta is not a thermogenic, it is an anabolic. at2 and Shift will help you lean down. Shift is for those that want thyroid support without the stims found in at2, where at2 has thyroid and stim ingredients. Erase is an AI and helps control cortisol.

Yes, running all of them together is going to be overkill. I would probably stack the AnaBeta and Testopro together and run that which will create an anabolic environment. Then stack the Erase and at2 together and run those to lean down. igf-2 can probably go in either one or both and even Erase can be moved around. There are a couple possibilities there and that is just one.

Does that help?

dsohei

Awards
Yes, running all of them together is going to be overkill. I would probably stack the AnaBeta and Testopro together and run that which will create an anabolic environment. Then stack the Erase and at2 together and run those to lean down. igf-2 can probably go in either one or both and even Erase can be moved around. There are a couple possibilities there and that is just one.
would you recommend then 4 weeks per pair? or 8 weeks a pair, stop for 4 week, 8 weeks the next pair, etc? i'm confused on the durations. thx

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
would you recommend then 4 weeks per pair? or 8 weeks a pair, stop for 4 week, 8 weeks the next pair, etc? i'm confused on the durations. thx
I would shoot for 4-6 weeks per pair. Take a look at what you ordered and see how long it will last you and go with that. Most products provide about a months worth. You can always ask questions here, but maybe consider running a log in the log section. It doesn't have to be long, just keeping everybody aware of your progress and you'll get more tips and suggestions along the way. It's best not to jump into too many new things all at once, especially if you have IBS. If things do start aggravating your condition, you don't want 6 different things to try and figure which is causing the issue.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 8
Supplements 103
The Solution Supplements 95
AustBenny Supplements 51
SurferDude Supplements 13