PES Reps Erase Question

SurferDude

SurferDude

Awards
The 2 bottles to the left are what I picked up today. The one to the right is an empty bottle from nutraplanet's presale years ago.

My question is the bottles I got today both have different labeling and are only like 3 months a part in expiration. Does this labeling look familiar to you?

ForumRunner_20130806_232012.png

ForumRunner_20130806_232024.png

ForumRunner_20130806_232034.png

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cant see the pics but their labeling changed a total of 3 times I believe so I wouldnt fret

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If you got them from NP then no doubt they are legit

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have had a few different label variations.

If they are from Nutraplanet they will be legitimate, as my friend Hayden has already said. :)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Companies are constantly changing labels.. gotta be trendy. :D

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy ****, blast from the past with the bottle on the far right. It even has the old name.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Performance Enhancing Science may be confused with PED's ;)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this stuff for girls too?!

jerseyswol

Awards
Is this stuff for girls too?!
I would assume it probably wouldn't be the best idea considering its an AI and would lower your
Estrogen levels significantly, but if someone who knows a bit more on the subject believes other wise, feel free to chime in a correct me

SurferDude

SurferDude

Awards
Ok I have another question also. I'm currently 15 days into a bottle of DS Lean Xtreme (newest version). Haven't really seen any reviews on this, but man my muscles feel a lot harder while taking this and pumped all day. Nothing has changed otherwise with diet, training, or supplements. Definitely leaning out with my caloric deficit and calories burned cardio sessions.

My question is should I wait until I'm done with LX to run Erase? I'm going to being doing 2 caps a day. Thinking of dosing 1 cap in the am and 1 cap post workout. Let me know any suggestions. Thanks guys