PES releases preworkout "Enhanced"- have they done it again?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi I'm in the UK, so I will have yohimbe or won't? I thought it was a good ingredient, why take it out of the other formula?
No, you won't.

It's not legal in the UK (at least that's my understanding). You could try buying the US version and hoping it gets through customs if you want the yohimbe version.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yohimbe is prohibited by MHRA legislation so we have to take it out otherwise we would be selling illegal supplements. :)

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
I feel sorry for anyone who can consume 625mg of caffeine and fall asleep afterwards lol.
I think he exaggerated a bit..:) I have tried 2 scoops on an empty stomach, and I feel it a little bit. The reason I haven't tried more than 2 scoops is because Enhanced make me feel a sensation of wanting to vomit. Maybe Enhanced is just not for me..:(

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yohimbe is prohibited by MHRA legislation so we have to take it out otherwise we would be selling illegal supplements. :)
Any idea how much nitrates per serving? Would it be of additional benefit to stack something else with nitrates in? Like condense lists how much per serving, idea of how much in enhanced?

Thanks

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any idea how much nitrates per serving? Would it be of additional benefit to stack something else with nitrates in? Like condense lists how much per serving, idea of how much in enhanced?

Thanks
You won't need to add additional nitrates to it, no.

I have experimented by adding citrulline malate, GMS etc to Enhanced and honestly, two scoops of Enhanced appears to be my ceiling in terms of vasodilation.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You won't need to add additional nitrates to it, no.

I have experimented by adding citrulline malate, GMS etc to Enhanced and honestly, two scoops of Enhanced appears to be my ceiling in terms of vasodilation.
I had already planned to add citrulline to it and maybe GPLC to see if synergy

Or even iforce potassium nitrate

Idea of how much nitrates per scoop? Approx

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had already planned to add citrulline to it and maybe GPLC to see if synergy Or even iforce potassium nitrate Idea of how much nitrates per scoop? Approx
Wouldn't add any other form of nitrate to Enhanced. Two scoops and you got a full dose.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Thanks for your response, I'm new to nitrates, what is considered a "full dose"?
That question may start one big row :D