Orange creamsicle
Pralines and cream
Sonic...peanut butter fudge
Krispy Kreme glaze dougnut

Kingjake

Kingjake

Awards
I'm agree with the carrot cake....

Thick creamy peanut butter would be nice..

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Mint! I've always wanted a peppermint protein but no one makes one sadly

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
No chemical taste, straight goodness...

My top 3 after reading through others ideas...

Chocolate Chip Fudge Caramel Brownie
Ice Cream Sandwich
Blueberry

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
depends what kind of protein it is. if its something like PP MAP or CL Golden Gains, i would prefer a fruity flavor. if its the standard "milkshake", tons of options. Its always safe to have a solid tasting chocolate or vanilla as everyone would buy, of course. for the "exotic" flavor that i would prefer, something like cookie dough, brownie, graham crackers, egg nog

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
A good tasting cookie dough would be amazing

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
flavors that can quench a sweet tooth
no fruits plz dead serious! every supplement comes in fruity flavors

just the other day i had grenn tea lychee bubble tea, **** was rocking idk if u guys know what that is. its a type of asian beverage

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
flavors that can quench a sweet tooth
no fruits plz dead serious! every supplement comes in fruity flavors

just the other day i had grenn tea lychee bubble tea, **** was rocking idk if u guys know what that is. its a type of asian beverage
You don't see a lot of proteins in fruit flavors anymore. Scivation used to make a WPI that was fruit flavored and was damn good.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't see a lot of proteins in fruit flavors anymore. Scivation used to make a WPI that was fruit flavored and was damn good.
there are many fruit flavors on the market, although its not the standard "protein shake". golden gains, MAP (not made anymore though) and various protein "juices"

boogyman

Awards
I for one would love a protein thats not a shake but more of a drink, thin, fruit flavored of some sort and drinkable enough to be refreshing and actually quench thirst. Something you could drink with a salad or meal.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there are many fruit flavors on the market, although its not the standard "protein shake". golden gains, MAP (not made anymore though) and various protein "juices"
I wouldn't call Golden Gains or MAP a "protein shake," though.

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
Pumkin pie, Mocha Latte, Vanilla Mint, Red Velvet, Orange Creamsicle, Cinnamon cake batter, Cookie Dough. Peanut Butter Marshmellow

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yessss! Anything mint would be mint!
Chocolate Mint or Vanilla Mint type is the stuff. Honestly many companies have done a really good job with these flavors, but I know PES can not only do better, but have a better profile! Getting hungry just thinking about it!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bacon,so I can drink it in the morning with my eggs

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats why i didnt call it one. its a protein "juice"
I meant that Golden Gains has more calories from carbs than protein and MAP isn't something that is economical enough to use a protein source similarly to whey, egg, etc.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I meant that Golden Gains has more calories from carbs than protein and MAP isn't something that is economical enough to use a protein source similarly to whey, egg, etc.
oh, i understand what you are saying. gotcha

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
id eat that, just top it off with some fruit and some type of syrup and maybe whip cream

so you made that by nuking protein powder and what else, an egg?
i know that would be good with the proper ingredients and once its chilled

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't read all the pages. Zero carb Candy cane flavor. Zero carb peppermint mocha. Apple Pie, Blueberry crumble. Candy Apple.

moofthedog

Awards
+1 to blueberry, why hasn't this taken off as a flavor yet?

And some sort of decadent chocolate flavor, trying to mimic a ferrero rocher or something would be awesome!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Zero carbs would be nice, but I'd settle for low carb, something like 5 g or under.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Graham Cracker, Peanut Butter Cookie, a "batter" that actually tastes like batter, Strawberry & Cream that tastes like a melted Milkshake and not over sweetened candy, Chocolate Mint, Cheesecake (Strawberry?), Something with Caramel would be interesting...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I would put my vote in for something like chocolate cinnamon.

The more out there it is the more it is going to split opinion.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Orange creamsicle

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How the the hell did I not think of those 3!!!? I'm seeeeeeeriously craving hazenut crackers, a carrot cake and the white choc macademia nut cookies right now because of you.

You know what they say..

Blame the ginger kid!

tank316

tank316

Awards
  • Established
Reading this thread made me hungry for bacon, ice cream, cinnamon buns, etc....
I do like the idea of a blueberry flavored protein. Off to go make bacon...:)

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know what they say..

Blame the ginger kid!
LOL.
I love ginger girls. While others are like OH i love blondes and others love brunettes I'm the only that says I love ginger girls. Nothing sexier than the fire looking hair and freckles on a woman..

John33

Awards
We want to start now by asking the people of AM what flavor do you want to see?
First of all, I would love to see a low-carb protein without anything artificial in it. Second, I would like to see a quality protein blend (no soy, please) that covers basic protein needs, i.e., a blend of casein and whey (or some other blend that creates a balance between a "slow" and "fast" proteins.

I m not looking for chocolate and vanilla here...i want something special that everyone wants.
Pink Grapefruit, Tutti Fruitti and Chili Mango would be something special assuming the taste is right. But for practical reasons, it would be nice to have either a mild vanilla or an unflavored version. This way anyone can create their own flavors.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Biscuits and gravy. You are welcome.