PES Presents SELECT!

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
1. Because I love PES. Always pimpin PES to buddies and bringing them into the game. I know when I go with PES I won't be disappointed. I need a new go to protein.
2. AB, ABE, E, EP, AT2, Enhanced

alfredm005

Awards
1. PES has great flavoring, I am poor, this is free, I am out of protein, PES makes good stuff, I promote and re purchase good products, I am cycling in the next month and need the extra protein to get hyyyuuugggee, and because I am the first person to post an incredible rack in motion:

View attachment 92459

And I have used Anabeta, Alphamine, Erase, Erase Pro, and Enhanced
I give up, no way i can top the racks he posted.....well played sir

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks to all for the support. We are still the same PES we always were but with an even broader goodie line up. The loyalty out of the ones who refuse to give in to the bullying tactics is truly remarkable.

Now let's get this show on the road! The people need some protein!

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to all for the support. We are still the same PES we always were but with an even broader goodie line up. The loyalty out of the ones who refuse to give in to the bullying tactics is truly remarkable.

Now let's get this show on the road! The people need some protein!
hopefully that means were only seconds away from getting the email

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
We certainly do need protein :)

Any idea how long before details start dropping as to the protein ingredients/profile?

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1-I would like to win because its a scientific fact free protein is 250% more anabolic than the kind you have to buy, and I have never been let down by any PES product I've ran.

2- erase, Erase pro, anabeta elite, both flavors of alphamine, both flavors of amino IV, and both flavors of enhanced.

Oh and I cook some tasty thing with protein too ;)

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
1) Why you want to win
- CUZ THOSR FLAVORS LOOK RIDICULOUS ESPECIALLY SNICKERDOODLE!!!! AND IM THE SH**
2) Which PES products you have tried already.
-ERASE, ALPHA T-2(BOTH FORMULAS), ENHANCE, SHIFT

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) Why you want to win
- CUZ THOSR FLAVORS LOOK RIDICULOUS ESPECIALLY SNICKERDOODLE!!!! AND IM THE SH**
2) Which PES products you have tried already.
-ERASE, ALPHA T-2(BOTH FORMULAS), ENHANCE, SHIFT
Why are you yelling?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL AT WORK, KEYBOARD IS ALWAYS ON CAPS IN SHIPPING DEPARTMENT. AND EXCITED FOR SNICKERDOODLE
Well, this giveaway is just for the chocolate.

We have to buy the snickerdoodle lol.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm still waiting on Salted Caramel Mocha Alphamine!

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Why you want to win- I've been a big supporter of pes for years now and have yet to be let down. I have had excellent experiences with the products as well with the reps and customer service. I have faith this protein will live up to the bar pes has set so high(can you say staple). And aside from all that free is pretty mucho favorite price, so yeah there's that:)

What pes products have you purchased-many bottles of ab, Abe, erase, erase pro, enhanced, Alphamine, amino iv, ss agmatine, ss dopadex

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1) Because my soon-to-be-EX swears that PES Alphamine is the best fat burner she has ever tried and I need more protein for dem gainz
2) OG AnaBeta and 1 dose of Alphamine that I bought for my soon-to-be-EX for her birthday. I'm bulking and that appetite suppression effect didn't help me following my high carb diet!

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
1. Because everything I've tried from PES has been unmatched in quality and efficacy.
2. I've tried 2 different versions of Alpha-T2, shift (when it was still a PES product), and alphamine

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1) Because my soon-to-be-EX swears that PES Alphamine is the best fat burner she has ever tried and I need more protein for dem gainz
2) OG AnaBeta and 1 dose of Alphamine that I bought for my soon-to-be-EX for her birthday. I'm bulking and that appetite suppression effect didn't help me following my high carb diet!
Son to be ex? Has she been using you for PES supps this whole time? Sorry mang :(

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Son to be ex? Has she been using you for PES supps this whole time? Sorry mang :(
She steals alphamine, she gots to go.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
I want to win because PES never disappoints with quality and I want to see if they can continue to make magic with protein. The only PES products I have tried are Enhanced and Alphamine and I always make sure i keep a tub on hand looking to make my trifecta PES stack.

jonnypsavas

Awards
1) I want to win because PES kicks ass
2) I have tried only the amino IV but it was dank

Apnutter

Apnutter

Awards
1) because it's PES. It's protein. It's free!

2) Erase, AB, ABE and alphamine.

cvinfamous

Awards
1. To sip on the most awesome protein ever!

2. Erase Pro, ABE, Alphamine, Enhanced.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
1. Who doesn't want some tasty ass protein?!
( as long as it doesn't taste like..tasty ass?)

2. Shift, erase, anabeta, erase pro, anabeta elite, enhanced

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
1.) I have NEVER used a PES product I didn't like
2.) I have used every PES product except Erase Pro.

The end.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No :D She just moves abroad for few months.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1.) I have NEVER used a PES product I didn't like
2.) I have used every PES product except Erase Pro.

The end.
Damn, so close! ;)

xlb57

xlb57

Awards
1) I drink a ton of protein and need a new "go to".
2) Shift, Amino IV, Erase

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm posting in here in hopes of Ben pulling an Oprah and being like "YOU get a tub!!!! YOU get a tub!!! YOUR ALL GETTING A TUB OF PROTEINNNN!!!!!".

Why should I win: Have I ever mentioned how super buff Ben looks? I mean this man is just straight up dreamy! The whole PES team is just filled with super buff totally awesome guys. Also I have fallowed along to every PES protein thread so it has been really cool to watch this product grow from an initial idea to an actual real product.

PES Products I have used: Erase, Erase Pro, Anabeta, Anabeta Elite, Alphamine, Enhanced, and a bunch of AS supplements.
I laughed so hard I didn't even get to the end of your post haha.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm posting in here in hopes of Ben pulling an Oprah and being like "YOU get a tub!!!! YOU get a tub!!! YOUR ALL GETTING A TUB OF PROTEINNNN!!!!!". Why should I win: Have I ever mentioned how super buff Ben looks? I mean this man is just straight up dreamy! The whole PES team is just filled with super buff totally awesome guys. Also I have fallowed along to every PES protein thread so it has been really cool to watch this product grow from an initial idea to an actual real product. PES Products I have used: Erase, Erase Pro, Anabeta, Anabeta Elite, Alphamine, Enhanced, and a bunch of AS supplements.
Sucking up never hurts. :D
Ben is pretty dreamy looking.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to remind you guys that it's my birthday.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lol I take it that Ben gets to select the winners here? Or is praising him up to god-like status a regular occurrence for everyone?

Also, happy birthday Flex

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ben does have great hair ;)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to remind you guys that it's my birthday.
Just want to remind you guys that my birthday was Nov. 10th and this could double as a Christmas present.

Two can play at this game Flex lol! Hope you had a good birthday buddy.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just want to remind you guys that my birthday was Nov. 10th and this could double as a Christmas present. Two can play at this game Flex lol! Hope you had a good birthday buddy.
He was a white boy dance party all night. This I can nearly guarantee.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
ive been waiting for this protein for so long and finally it has come, i need to try this out. i want to try it because i need an on the go protein source, being a college kid you dont always have time to sit down and cook some meat and powders make life alot easier. The profile on this looks great and i bet it taste even better.

products i have tried are enhanced, Alphamine, and erase pro, all 3 of these are easily on the top of my list as far as quality and effectiveness and i expect the protein to be just the same. i have wanted to try anabeta for so long but still have yet to pull the plug

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive been waiting for this protein for so long and finally it has come, i need to try this out. i want to try it because i need an on the go protein source, being a college kid you dont always have time to sit down and cook some meat and powders make life alot easier. The profile on this looks great and i bet it taste even better.

products i have tried are enhanced, Alphamine, and erase pro, all 3 of these are easily on the top of my list as far as quality and effectiveness and i expect the protein to be just the same. i have wanted to try anabeta for so long but still have yet to pull the plug
Where have you seen the profile?

I'm pretty sure they haven't released it.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
1. Want to win because everything PES makes is the shizzle! :burnout:

2. Alpha T2

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Where have you seen the profile?

I'm pretty sure they haven't released it.
oops, guess i didnt mean to say profile just meant based off the "0 fillers" "pepform" and the protein content vs serving size

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm pretty sure I won, but I just checked with the mailman - he says he's got nothing.

I am trying to be patient.

I am going to be pissed if the mailman bogarted my protein.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm pretty sure I won, but I just checked with the mailman - he says he's got nothing.

I am trying to be patient.

I am going to be pissed if the mailman bogarted my protein.
i have got samples in the mail before from companies (sometimes send a protein sample for review)
open up the envelope and i see the letter saying thank you for revieweing or what i should review, and then no sample and it was somewhat opened or sliced on the side

Dem mail man getting all my gains

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm just waiting for that Snickerdoodle. I'm gonna Snatch some and Snack on it while Snickering at The Solution.
says the guy who said he had 1$ to his name and is living off tuna.

I want to win a tub because I have approximately $1 in my bank account till friday and I'm living on chunk light tuna and pasta.
^^^ :)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang lots of people have used so many PES products.