Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmfao

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
PES Ignite
PES Quintessence (would be sweet if it had 5 ingredients :D)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
PES Flame
PES Wave
PES 1
PES revelation

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES-SLAM

Because you slam that **** down and go throw some weights around :D

Jasonlb7

Awards
Throwdown! Like dropping the gauntlet against all other inferior pwo's

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES Basic Training

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
PES sack whack

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I made quite an aggressive sales pitch for "PES Tea and Crumpets" but Natty wasn't keen.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I made quite an aggressive sales pitch for "PES Tea and Crumpets" but Natty wasn't keen.
Fat ladies tampon Ben? Isn't that English lass's use a pad hahahahahah

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
PES Assylum

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES Unleashed

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PES Retro

Tubs can be in the shape of Bell Bottoms jeans (70's)...or Leopard print spandex (80's)...or flannel shirts (90's)....depending on which decade you were born.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
PES TapOut

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES Turned On

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
PES nightmare or distorted

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Rapture, purgatory

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Onslaught!!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
PES massacre

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Apologies if I say anything that has already been posted.

Natty,

I have used Anabeta (where'd that name come from?) and Erase (understandable) in the past. I especially like the connection that Erase makes with what it actually does. Leans you out. Hardens you up. Literally "erases" the old you and leaves the new, harder, leaner you in its place. I want a name that does something similar.

A preworkout is the beginning. It is the start. It's the countdown sequence to our liftoff. The name needs to remind me of this when I go to reach for it to get it started. So I came up with a few I thought fit.

Genesis
Dawn
Activate
Commence
Initiate
Incite
Actuate
Accentuate
Start
Begin
Impel
Trigger
Elicit
Prompt
Produce
Provoke
Spark
Fuse
Generate
Evoke
Extract
Synergy
Synergize
Conjure
Evolve
Rouse

:)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AnaBeta was the temporary name because it was Anabolic supplement Beta test so the code name was AnaBeta-01. We were going to rename it but so many threads were called AnaBeta we decided to stick with it.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AnaBeta was the temporary name because it was Anabolic supplement Beta test so the code name was AnaBeta-01. We were going to rename it but so many threads were called AnaBeta we decided to stick with it.
Very nice. I do like the name. Very unique. So whats this one then... Prewobeta? ;) BetaPRE?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have picked a name but don't want to announce it yet until we know we are ready to go. There are so many times when something gets announced and then there are delays with labelling, testing, one ingredient etc.

We don't want to excite fans only to let them down a little. I am very excited for this one and ran a beta sample yesterday and posted a picture on the PES Facebook page. I can't wait for the release. :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have picked a name but don't want to announce it yet until we know we are ready to go. There are so many times when something gets announced and then there are delays with labelling, testing, one ingredient etc.

We don't want to excite fans only to let them down a little. I am very excited for this one and ran a beta sample yesterday and posted a picture on the PES Facebook page. I can't wait for the release. :)
Was the name anything someone mentioned here?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't pick the name so am not sure which post it came from or if we thought of it ourselves. If you use the search function you can see if someone suggested "PES Best Preworkout In The World Ever". We thought it was catchy.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I can't believe how ripped u got from that one sample. Brb asking Santa for PES- Whatever name it was that I picked.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Saw that pic on FB...very nice! Indulge us a little...pump effect? stim effect?

PES bdcc
PES Rodja

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
PES mmanabolic. Or PES Ultimate Fighters Choice (ufc for short)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ever honna actually release the name?
No, when we sell it the label is going to be blank. It should really create hype in a mysterious type of way. :)

On a serious note, we will release the name when we know the exact date the supplement will be released. If we release it now and there are more delays it would annoy people- as you can tell as you are about the 5th person to ask in the last few pages lol.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, when we sell it the label is going to be blank. It should really create hype in a mysterious type of way. :)

On a serious note, we will release the name when we know the exact date the supplement will be released. If we release it now and there are more delays it would annoy people- as you can tell as you are about the 5th person to ask in the last few pages lol.

I think your cd has a scratch in it! Seems like this keeps having to get repeated. It might just be that others besides all the RecoverBros think you're cute when you get frustrated!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Primal surge, stim-you-late, thermoignition, manbeast, hyper activity, gtupngo, amphetimean, butt buster, firestarter(lights a fire under you to get you going) ,walkonair, olympic cofee(i like this one) energinic, highlander(there can only be ONE!) b!g,sp33d,n3xus,fast lane,breast friend(for females ;D)stim junkie,adrenalean,pyrobatt(I thought I would try) chemical x.

List of suggestions