PES Norcodrene ??

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BOOM. lol there are some ninjas around here I tell ya...

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Breakthrough thermogenic with appetite energy and mood? Lean (something i couldn't read) matrix. I like the way that sounds. Maybe try it out with alphamine & forsk 95 im about to start up :).

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Breakthrough thermogenic with appetite energy and mood? Lean (something i couldn't read) matrix. I like the way that sounds. Maybe try it out with alphamine & forsk 95 im about to start up :).
I was thinking same thing. Can't wait to hear more details.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Marriage: Where relationships go to fail

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
When are they planning to release info on this stuff? Hoping for a completely new product. Gaspari sent an email "guess the 7 ingredients in detonate xt and win a free bottle" I don't want to guess shlt, I want it to be something nobody knows about! Something new!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
When are they planning to release info on this stuff? Hoping for a completely new product. Gaspari sent an email "guess the 7 ingredients in detonate xt and win a free bottle" I don't want to guess shlt, I want it to be something nobody knows about! Something new!
Good because 2 ingredients are totally new to the market

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
gaspari is not PES.....

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Der, clearly I'm aware of that. I was saying that as an example of what is going on in the market.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am just ready for my mind to be blown during the write up.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully it doesn't have any damn yohimbe extracts

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If it's part GDA and meant to be taken before meals, I wouldn't think it would...but, hmmm...
That's what I figured until I saw that the bottle said novel thermogenic and energy booster. Reading that made me nervous as I refuse to touch any yohimbe containing products now

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Just gimme it! Haven't seen anyone offer to log it yet. Firsties!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what I figured until I saw that the bottle said novel thermogenic and energy booster. Reading that made me nervous as I refuse to touch any yohimbe containing products now
The Y not sit well with you either? I don't tolerate it very well...

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The Y not sit well with you either? I don't tolerate it very well...
Not at all. Cranks up my heart rate to where I am not comfortable working out, anxiety, jitters, nausea, you name it. Seems like the crutch most companies go to now that 1,3 is gone when much better stims are out there. The new clearshot was proof of that.

To PES's credit their yohimbe extracts are definitely smoother but still give me side effects. Sucks because I really like all their products besides those that contain yohimbe. Still been meaning to grab the uk version of enhanced and alphamine

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not at all. Cranks up my heart rate to where I am not comfortable working out, anxiety, jitters, nausea, you name it. Seems like the crutch most companies go to now that 1,3 is gone when much better stims are out there. The new clearshot was proof of that. To PES's credit their yohimbe extracts are definitely smoother but still give me side effects. Sucks because I really like all their products besides those that contain yohimbe. Still been meaning to grab the uk version of enhanced and alphamine
I get the same results with Y.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get the same results with Y.
Me too. Just depends though. Red acid reborn has a small amount and I'm fine. Gameday is too much at 1/2 scoop. Lecheek speedx3 was decent with me and no y sides. Overall I would feel better without though :/

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Me too. Just depends though. Red acid reborn has a small amount and I'm fine. Gameday is too much at 1/2 scoop. Lecheek speedx3 was decent with me and no y sides. Overall I would feel better without though :/
Red Acid also uses Alpha-Y, which may be less effective than just Yohimbine.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Boys are in for a treat, big things coming from PES this year!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not at all. Cranks up my heart rate to where I am not comfortable working out, anxiety, jitters, nausea, you name it. Seems like the crutch most companies go to now that 1,3 is gone when much better stims are out there. The new clearshot was proof of that.

To PES's credit their yohimbe extracts are definitely smoother but still give me side effects. Sucks because I really like all their products besides those that contain yohimbe. Still been meaning to grab the uk version of enhanced and alphamine
What are the better Stimulants? What happened to new clear shot? Get ready folks but in a couple years there will be no new in our industry unless the people speak....

Any new stimulant will be attacked in record speed...

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Off topic but I saw the new anabeta at Nutraplanet.$59.99 a bottle. Ouch!
It was just $25 on the insider. I'm sure people were smart enough to realize it wasn't going to be as cheap as the insider.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Im still wondering if the new years sale will have a wave 2 as some past sales.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am an idiot I had no idea that insider was for the new Anabeta. Can't believe I didn't pick that up as I would have grabbed some snickerdoodle select with it

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am an idiot I had no idea that insider was for the new Anabeta. Can't believe I didn't pick that up as I would have grabbed some snickerdoodle select with it
you done goofed lol. Always next time I guess. They have had great insiders. I didn't pull the trigger either :( broke from holidays

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Tragedy strikes.

PES insiders I can never pass up on, I am subscribed to 3 other insiders as well but their deals are no comparison,

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
. They are supposed to have a buy Glycophase/RK get a free Thyrocaps plus another on Round 2
Well then, bring on the round 2 then!!! Maybe ABEv2 will even be in it...hmmmm.

No worries man, I'm sure they'll have another inside...shoot, sorry, not gonna lie, I doubt we'll ever see such a price ever again in our lifetimes...I heard LtL is available for hugs though...

;)
Jk, bet there will be a comparable intro price or insider at some point...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established