PES Norcodrene ??

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
saggy321 Week 2 Just added Norco yesterday Norco DCP Forskolin Norco Eca DCP TTA Forskolin Eca and Norco 4 days on 3 days off
If you're not ripped after using this cutting stack, that would be a shame.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
saggy321 Week 2 Just added Norco yesterday Norco DCP Forskolin Norco Eca DCP TTA Forskolin Eca and Norco 4 days on 3 days off
Sick stack choice. Definitely drop back by and give us your thoughts.

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
Just started Norcodrene today, but I also have Alphamine on-hand.

I was planning to start with Norco and then transition to Alpha as I finish the cut.
Is this the best approach or should I reverse the order?

Never tried either before and I'm a lightweight when it comes to stims, which is why I'm not stacking.
(or would it be better to stack them at a reduce dose?)

For more context, I'll also be taking F95 and EPro.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just started Norcodrene today, but I also have Alphamine on-hand.

I was planning to start with Norco and then transition to Alpha as I finish the cut.
Is this the best approach or should I reverse the order?

Never tried either before and I'm a lightweight when it comes to stims, which is why I'm not stacking.
(or would it be better to stack them at a reduce dose?)

For more context, I'll also be taking F95 and EPro.
Do you have 2 bottles of each or one?

If one, the order in using either product shouldn't matter much. If you want more energy quicker then Alphamine first, if you want longer but not hitting as hard energy to begin the cut, then Norcodrene.

If two bottles each, pick one and run for 8 weeks, but then a 4 week break would be needed before running the other.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have 2 bottles of each or one?

If one, the order in using either product shouldn't matter much. If you want more energy quicker then Alphamine first, if you want longer but not hitting as hard energy to begin the cut, then Norcodrene.

If two bottles each, pick one and run for 8 weeks, but then a 4 week break would be needed before running the other.
Agreed. If you are running one of each, it really comes down to personal preference. I'd personally save Norcodrene for the end of my cut, when calories are at their lowest, as I notice greater appetite suppression from it compared to Alphamine.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. If you are running one of each, it really comes down to personal preference. I'd personally save Norcodrene for the end of my cut, when calories are at their lowest, as I notice greater appetite suppression from it compared to Alphamine.
The appetite suppressing powers of Norcodrene is unparalleled in my opinion. I often times don't get much in that department from any product but Norco surely delivers for me.

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
Thanks, guys.

To answer the question, I have 1 bottle of each.
The appetite suppression is a good point. Not sure if it's my imagination but I have already noticed that after only 2 days.

I'm thinking of going Norco then Alpha since I'm not used to stims so I thought this way I would easy into it (since Alpha is stronger).
I guess either way will work.
Thanks

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, guys.

To answer the question, I have 1 bottle of each.
The appetite suppression is a good point. Not sure if it's my imagination but I have already noticed that after only 2 days.

I'm thinking of going Norco then Alpha since I'm not used to stims so I thought this way I would easy into it (since Alpha is stronger).
I guess either way will work.
Thanks
Definitely is not your imagination but rather the product showing itself. I notice the appetite suppression just shortly after even the first dose. Norco followed by Alphamine should work out great for you. Just make sure to stick with the 8 week on 4 week off protocol. Keep us posted as you get further into your run please.

Vanity08

Awards
Is the PES Norcodrene with the yohimblend containing yohimbine hcl an old version?

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Norcodrene is off the fricking charts! I got some shift on the way, can't wait.

I went to GNC, they used to carry Norcodrene. Looked around for a while, they no longer carry it. Sales rep had the deer in the headlight look when I asked about it. Which pisses me off. Take some pride and know your **** douche. Anyway, he helped another customer, then told me his coworker used something called PERFORMIx SST, he used to use Norcodrene and switched to this when they stopped selling it, it does the same thing. LOL.
I said first of all nothing does they same thing as Norcodrene, makes me fell like superman. Second, you had no idea what it was when I asked about it. You are just trying to sell the newest piece of trash. Goodbye.

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
Definitely is not your imagination but rather the product showing itself. I notice the appetite suppression just shortly after even the first dose. Norco followed by Alphamine should work out great for you. Just make sure to stick with the 8 week on 4 week off protocol. Keep us posted as you get further into your run please.
Yeah, the appetite suppression is definitely for real. Damn, I've never felt this before. :)
I will post some updates. So far I'm liking Norco.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I bought Norcodrene INTL. I hope it's a good product. Norcodrene USA has a good profile. I hope this works well. I ended up taking one month of Alphamine EU and f95% 50mg.
Soon start Norcodrene INTL + f95% 50mg. I'll let you know. ps. I love Alphamine EU, is a drug, But ... But ... Alphamine EU, old version, had a plus ...
ok, then I open a new 3D, you'll know, soon I'll try Norcodrene INTL.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Incinderine and alphamax worked very well on my keto diet in just a month. Very curious to give OxyMax + Alphamax a try.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Incinderine and alphamax worked very well on my keto diet in just a month. Very curious to give OxyMax + Alphamax a try.
I've been following the feedback,
and I am convinced with norcodrene;)

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes that would be a great recomp stack providing a full 100mg Forskolin
I've been following the feedback,
and I am convinced with norcodrene;)
Norcodrene has TONS of feedback, OxyMax XT literally just launched 2 weeks ago so very little feedback so far. Once people start finishing there bottle im sure we will see alot more reviews popping up!

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Yes that would be a great recomp stack providing a full 100mg Forskolin

Norcodrene has TONS of feedback, OxyMax XT literally just launched 2 weeks ago so very little feedback so far. Once people start finishing there bottle im sure we will see alot more reviews popping up!
Yeah, full dose of incinderine, 120mg of foskolin at 40% = 50mg 100% foskolin, plus other 50mg from alphamax......total 100mg.
I think caffeine + yohimbine + foskolin is a very good stack for a fat burner

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established

I went to GNC, they used to carry Norcodrene. Looked around for a while, they no longer carry it. Sales rep had the deer in the headlight look when I asked about it. Which pisses me off. Take some pride and know your **** douche. Anyway, he helped another customer, then told me his coworker used something called PERFORMIx SST, he used to use Norcodrene and switched to this when they stopped selling it, it does the same thing. LOL.
I said first of all nothing does they same thing as Norcodrene, makes me fell like superman. Second, you had no idea what it was when I asked about it. You are just trying to sell the newest piece of trash. Goodbye.
Some GNCs have Norcodrene on the shelf at a great price since they have decided to discontinue it. If you are a gold card member it's only $24. Actually it looks like you can grab it on GNC's online store for $24.

Also if you go to the store they can sell it to you and have it delivered direct to your home for the same price and you won't have to pay shipping.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, full dose of incinderine, 120mg of foskolin at 40% = 50mg 100% foskolin, plus other 50mg from alphamax......total 100mg.
I think caffeine + yohimbine + foskolin is a very good stack for a fat burner
I was refrencinh the Oxy since it too contains full dose F95.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
You are right, but when I started my cutting Oxymax was not out yet.........however Incinderine was a very good choose too and stacked well with alphamax.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Some GNCs have Norcodrene on the shelf at a great price since they have decided to discontinue it. If you are a gold card member it's only $24. Actually it looks like you can grab it on GNC's online store for $24.

Also if you go to the store they can sell it to you and have it delivered direct to your home for the same price and you won't have to pay shipping.
Thanks for the info on that. Not many reasons for GNC anymore, but sometimes they tempt me with good offers.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Vitamin Shop has awesome deals

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

We are always grateful when customers request us in store.

Every little bit helps, thank you. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supporting us and requesting our products at the big supplement stores is much appreciated. It's a shame to hear anyone at a supplement store hasn't heard of our products. Too many people are missing out due to the lack of these store clerks knowledge.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of Norcodrene here. I bought it after hearing so much great feedback. Will stack it with Exotherm next month when I start cutting. Hoping this will help me reach that 9-10% BF with the right diet. Also, I just ordered some Select Protein. I figured that simply switching from Syntha 6 to Select should cut around 200 calories from my diet instantly. I hope Snickerdoodle is good. BTW, I like Syntha 6, it's a solid product, but it's certainly not made for cutting. Thanks for making these products, PES!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a bottle of Norcodrene here. I bought it after hearing so much great feedback. Will stack it with Exotherm next month when I start cutting. Hoping this will help me reach that 9-10% BF with the right diet. Also, I just ordered some Select Protein. I figured that simply switching from Syntha 6 to Select should cut around 200 calories from my diet instantly. I hope Snickerdoodle is good. BTW, I like Syntha 6, it's a solid product, but it's certainly not made for cutting. Thanks for making these products, PES!
Thanks for the support brother. I'm confident Norcodrene will definitely aid in you achieving your goal.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What percent body fat do you feel you are at now?

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
12-13%. I'm not that far, really, but my body fat was never 10% or under.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that is enough votes! Let's get this party started! :)