• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What does the AM Community have to say?

My thoughts -->

Upgraded professional look
Basic and to the point
White background will make for easier labels and fancier designs/background images for their products.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
My thoughts: they owe me a shirt, all if my customs now have an outdated logo. ;)

No but I like it, glad it was kept simple

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like it. It is cleaner and more professional looking.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious to see how it would look if the letters were outlined in black???

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Reminds me *a little* of a certain website logo, but I like it tho

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm loving it. Always loved the logo we had but this one is definitely an upgrade. Glad the feedback is positive so far.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This logo is way better than the last. Although I find it funny there's a thread about this, which goes to show how much support PES gets because of how good they are.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really like it...and best of all, it looks like the same font/style of the PEZ candy logo...winning! :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I really like it...and best of all, it looks like the same font/style of the PEZ candy logo...winning! :)
A PES PEZ dispenser that dispenses pills would be classy

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its cool.. but yea id like a bit of an outline or shadow behind it to make it pop a little better.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all the feedback everyone :). Any suggestions would be considered as well.

I personally love the new logo and the overlap.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was originally against changing our logo.

However, I realised that a lot of people refer to us as "PE Science" not "PES" so I understood why we needed to change it.

The new one is cleaner and is also much easier to print. The colour gradient was a pain to print on clothing and labels.

So, I am in favour of the new change, even though it means I have loads of clothing with an outdated logo lol.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was originally against changing our logo.

However, I realised that a lot of people refer to us as "PE Science" not "PES" so I understood why we needed to change it.

The new one is cleaner and is also much easier to print. The colour gradient was a pain to print on clothing and labels.

So, I am in favour of the new change, even though it means I have loads of clothing with an outdated logo lol.
That's what you get for hogging it all! Sharing is caring and Christmas is right around the corner :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a big fan of the new look.

That's what you get for hogging it all! Sharing is caring and Christmas is right around the corner :)
So is my birthday.:present: :yup:

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I love the new look. Labels will look incredible

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Soooo....I didn't like this and wasn't going to respond, because....well, why say I don't like something if it doesn't matter. I will still buy PES regardless of the logo and everyone seems to like it.

So, I kept looking at it, thinking some things. It seems too simple. Not catchy. Too plain. And it seemed to me like it looked OK on a white background, but I imagined it would lose a lot if the background wasn't white.

So, I saved it and edited the logo and made a black background, with my limited skills, and ....all that changed.

It's pretty cool. I still won't say it's an awesome logo or the best ever, but it's definitely good and professional. It actually looks better against black.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Soooo....I didn't like this and wasn't going to respond, because....well, why say I don't like something if it doesn't matter. I will still buy PES regardless of the logo and everyone seems to like it. So, I kept looking at it, thinking some things. It seems too simple. Not catchy. Too plain. And it seemed to me like it looked OK on a white background, but I imagined it would lose a lot if the background wasn't white. So, I saved it and edited the logo and made a black background, with my limited skills, and ....all that changed. It's pretty cool. I still won't say it's an awesome logo or the best ever, but it's definitely good and professional. It actually looks better against black.
Thanks for the feedback. It does look plain as is in the thread, but wait until it's printed on the labels and put on the products :).

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Soooo....I didn't like this and wasn't going to respond, because....well, why say I don't like something if it doesn't matter. I will still buy PES regardless of the logo and everyone seems to like it. So, I kept looking at it, thinking some things. It seems too simple. Not catchy. Too plain. And it seemed to me like it looked OK on a white background, but I imagined it would lose a lot if the background wasn't white. So, I saved it and edited the logo and made a black background, with my limited skills, and ....all that changed. It's pretty cool. I still won't say it's an awesome logo or the best ever, but it's definitely good and professional. It actually looks better against black.
Interesting. Not everything will suit everyone's taste. Thanks for sharing. I've always loved our blue logo on a black background as well.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting. Not everything will suit everyone's taste. Thanks for sharing. I've always loved our blue logo on a black background as well.
It also looks awesome on the new shirts, which we better get one before Ben does as he snagged all the old stuff.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally love this logo and it was my first choice among all the different ones we reviewed. I think simplicity is key here, and we managed to do that while incorporating both "PES" and "Pescience" into one uniform logo that both OG customers and new ones can identify with.

Thanks for all of the other feedback guys!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Very clean.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree, and I hate to criticize without offering any improvements...

Come to think of it, the logo for PES now reflects my experience with PES. When I first tried Alphamine, I wasn't so happy with it. It was OK, but I was disappointed. I only finished half the tub. I went back 6 months later and saw I had half a tub left and used it....and was thrilled with it. So, I guess for me, PES may have seemed like a disappointment at first, but then I realized the greatness....I think this is a huge compliment to PES, since most supplements seem great at first but then you realize they don't work...PES is the opposite and you KNOW something has to be quality if it can overcome an initial bad impression.

This logo is kind of the same way. At first I wasn't sure....then I saw that it was pretty cool.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clean, simple, yet classy and professional. Good Job

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry but i think it looks like something that was just "thrown together" way to fast. It doesn't look classy or professional in any way. They wrote on their facebook page that they wanted it to focus more on the name "PEScience" like the name of their website. Yet they've stille overlapped the words, so you get the impression that the logo is saying "PES" and "cience". Try seperating the words instead of overlapping. Also, the shape around the letters seems pretty random, it should atleast be centered. Currently there is more room at the bottom, than in the top. These small details gives another idea about PES, than what you are normally known for.
To me, it looks like you guys don't know what you want the logo to express, and i think that's sad. The best supplement comany around should have a more professional logo.

This is simply my opinion about the logo, and not about PES. I love your supps and use them daily.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sorry but i think it looks like something that was just "thrown together" way to fast. It doesn't look classy or professional in any way. They wrote on their facebook page that they wanted it to focus more on the name "PEScience" like the name of their website. Yet they've stille overlapped the words, so you get the impression that the logo is saying "PES" and "cience". Try seperating the words instead of overlapping. Also, the shape around the letters seems pretty random, it should atleast be centered. Currently there is more room at the bottom, than in the top. These small details gives another idea about PES, than what you are normally known for.
To me, it looks like you guys don't know what you want the logo to express, and i think that's sad. The best supplement comany around should have a more professional logo.

This is simply my opinion about the logo, and not about PES. I love your supps and use them daily.
This was actually worked on for a long time and we went through several (50+) logos to reach this one. We actually wanted it overlapped on purpose. With logos, sometimes its harder to really visualize it until you see it on a label. We did that for several logos, and this logo actually looks spectacular on product labels. Thank you for your input though, we certainly appreciate it!