PES is testing a new Anabolic...Details inside

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Are you still looking for testers for this?

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
Cant believe ive missed this thread!!! I love PES products, and getting ready to stock up on some more at the NP sale! To bad I cant put in to test though on PCT :(

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
Its going really good actually, I just finished the smoothest PH cycle ive ever ran, to the point i never felt "on cycle".

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Its going really good actually, I just finished the smoothest PH cycle ive ever ran, to the point i never felt "on cycle".
What were you running?

This PES supp looks awesome. Can't wait to see how the logs on AM turn out.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Username: increased sex drive and straight fat loss! INcrease in my total workout endurance as well as a major bump in cardiovascular training as well. Increased sweating/decrease in water weight/tight muscles and hard feeling...even "the" muscle.

I could write a paper on the supplement...stuff is bomb. MUST RELEASE!!!!
I must have this!!! Y'all gotta hurry up & release this!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
pes only has a few supps out, but i think i have been on all of them from the beginning, lol. proven track record, imo.:wink1:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed bigt. Itching to get my hands on this one

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agreed bigt. Itching to get my hands on this one
me too-natty hasn't disappointed yet!!!! i think natty probably put as much or more time into researching his products than anyone.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
if bigt likes it, I gotta try it

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pes only has a few supps out, but i think i have been on all of them from the beginning, lol. proven track record, imo.:wink1:
:goodpost:

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Jesus dude, they're not lying about the increased thirst. I popped 3 last night periworkout and ate about 2 pounds of delicious cheeseburgers, and when I woke up my tongue was sticking to the roof of my mouth. It's probably psychosomatic at this point, but I feel slightly pumped in my back/bis. I can already tell this is more potent than any natty supp I've taken as a GDA (glycobol, anabolic pump, berberine stacked with insopro).

Damn you natty, you've got me interested as hell.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jesus dude, they're not lying about the increased thirst. I popped 3 last night periworkout and ate about 2 pounds of delicious cheeseburgers, and when I woke up my tongue was sticking to the roof of my mouth. It's probably psychosomatic at this point, but I feel slightly pumped in my back/bis. I can already tell this is more potent than any natty supp I've taken as a GDA (glycobol, anabolic pump, berberine stacked with insopro).

hahaha...i would dose it 1/1/1/1...3 at once might be a little much...even 2 at once may be a little much if not separated by at least an hour. That was my experience at least

Keep us updated!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahaha...i would dose it 1/1/1/1...3 at once might be a little much...even 2 at once may be a little much if not separated by at least an hour. That was my experience at least

Keep us updated!
I'm excited to try this! The new product sounds fun :D

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Soooooo its capsulated, insulin mimicing thc, gotcha.....

Lol

Talkin bout chowin on cheeseburgers and passing out to wake up with cotton mouth brings back memories, lol.

Other then that this looks like a winner again from hearing these trusted hardcore supplementers rave about it as they have.... One of my favorite types of products is a nutrient partitioner and this seemsto be very similar in action and then some...

I remember some of the testing and playing around we were doing with pslin and id be very interested to see if some of these methods may work as well here..... regardless if the moa of this AnaBeta and insulin mimetics are one and the same.

Sounds to me like this would be great for recomping, just my style ;)

Cant wait to hear more.

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
What were you running?

This PES supp looks awesome. Can't wait to see how the logs on AM turn out.

Sorry took awhile for me to get back to you, but in respect to Natty and the PES team I prefer not to talk about my run on this thread, dont want people thinking im trying to highjack it. If youd like you can PM me and id be more then happy to tell you! By the way great reviews so far guys cant wait to see more and it being released!

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Writeup will be released when the product is released
AHAH ! So that means the product will be released ! Hopefully minus the soylent green. I've been hearing that stuff causes an immediate shrinkage of the testicular region, as well as numerous other health problems.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is very interesting stuff!!

//CC

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
AHAH ! So that means the product will be released ! Hopefully minus the soylent green. I've been hearing that stuff causes an immediate shrinkage of the testicular region, as well as numerous other health problems.
Gotta get your hands on that organic soylent green, sourced from Haight-Ashbury district.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
what is the time frame for it to be on the market?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
End of summer, beginning of fall time frame. Once we are comfortable with the reviews, we will move into full production, and produce plenty to go around.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Here is the first review, from Rosie Chee Scott

PES-AnaBeta-01 Review

Username: Rosie Chee Scott

Dosage: ~4 caps daily

Pros/Positive Effects:
* From day one (where I did NOT train at all), there was an immediate increase in muscle hardness - in deltoids and arms especially (at first I thought I was imagining it, but it continued on, getting stronger with continued usage) - the hardness in arms starts not long after dosing and remains throughout the day.
* As far as days when training, dosing post-meal containing carbohydrates elicits the "hard muscle" effect in arms (biceps in particular) ~20 minutes after dosing - this is especially true moreso if the meal is the one immediately POST-training, instead of being before.
* Vascularity was increased, to the levels it would normally be when I am a few bodyfat percentage LEANER.
* Noticeable nutrient repartitioning/insulin-like effects - the nutrient repartitioning effects are stronger after a meal that contains ONLY complex carbohydrates and protein (clean meal).
* I increased the lean mass in shoulders, arms, glutes and calves by at least half an inch in each area.
* Increase in thirst was noticeable from day one, and I was drinking close to ~2 galleons of water a day.

Cons/Side Effects:
* My skin is usually clear, but this caused blemishes (starting from the second day is usage), as well as increasing the oiliness of my skin.
* My natural aggression was slightly increased and I was moodier than usual (although this can also be attributed to the circumstances of the time and not just the product).
* Diuretic effects occurred every ~10 minutes when training is dosed pre-training, which was annoying.
* The increase in appetite was unreal and only got more pronounced over time, especially later in the day/night - this effect was a "con" for me, since my goal at the time was fat loss, and that was NOT happening. The longer the period between doses (and also the higher the daily dosage used), the stronger the effect on appetite. Even Sean commented that I was even worse than usual re appetite and eating - which is saying something given that he already calls me the "human garbage disposal", LOL. His words: "You've done some serious damage over the last two weeks".

Cliff Notes of effects:
* Noticeable increase in muscle hardness, vascularity, and nutrient repartitioning and thirst.
* Effects that get more pronounced over usage include causing blemishes and increased oiliness of skin, and ridiculous increase in appetite.
* Strong diuretic effect after dosing - good in general, but bad when it occurs during training (from pre-training dose).

Other Notes:
Used for two weeks.
Training
* Week 1 - every other day was a day off, with single training on the days training completed.
* Week 2 - trained five days, with four of those training days double sessions (am and pm).
Body Statistics
* Start - 11% bodyfat at 124.8 pounds.
* Start to end of Week 1 - 126.6 pounds (+1.8 pounds with +1.0842 pounds of bodyfat and + 0.7158 pounds of lean body mass) at 11.7% bodyfat (+0.7% bodyfat).
* End of Week 1 to end of Week 2 -127.8 pounds (+1.2 pounds with +0.0126 pounds of bodyfat and + 1.1874 pounds of lean body mass) at 11.6% bodyfat (-0.1% bodyfat).
* Overall - +3 pounds and + 0.6% bodyfat.

Would you recommend it?:
I really feel that this is a definite BULKER, so I would only recommend it if one was using it for that purpose. If one was recomping, it might also be a valid option, given my results in the second week. However, I would definitely NOT recommend it for one aiming for straight fat loss . . .The product is definitely more effective with high volume training as well re effects in body composition (as seen from body statistics from week 1 to week 2) . . .
This is all I need to see, I want it.

Great review Rosie.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed! Awesome review :thumbsup:

//CC

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Username: MrBigPR

Pros/Positive Effects: Increased urination, muscle hardening, raised body temperature, increased sexual drive, increased mental state and mood, junk food not appealing

Cons/Side Effects: No energy (as in this is not a stimulant, this did not produce any feelings of lethargy), increased thirst (drinking upwards of 3 gallons easy while on this!)

Beyond that there is nothing....nothing at all.

Cliff Notes of effects:
HOLY cow! Where to start? This supplement is amazing, increase on my lifts, great mood, increased sex drive and straight fat loss! INcrease in my total workout endurance as well as a major bump in cardiovascular training as well. Increased sweating/decrease in water weight/tight muscles and hard feeling...even "the" muscle.

I could write a paper on the supplement...stuff is bomb. MUST RELEASE!!!!
I recommend it

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
maybe this is too obvious of a question, but is this safe for natural athletes (i.e. will it show up on drug tests)? Probably know the answer but figured I'd ask anyway.

hell, if it somehow is good for natty competitors . . . sign me up boss!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe this is too obvious of a question, but is this safe for natural athletes (i.e. will it show up on drug tests)? Probably know the answer but figured I'd ask anyway.

All PES products for the future are DSHEA compliant...so odds are it will be OK for natural athletes.

It just gets tricky with certain organizations. They decide to specifically ban certain ingredients based on what they read about them, even if they are natural and compliant with DSHEA and such.

Hell the NCAA even had caffeine banned for a few years, but dropped it a couple of years ago. God forbid you drank a mountain dew before you had to pee in a cup

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yes, it's safe for natural athletes - I would not have used it otherwise!

~Rosie~

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Ah, well in that case . . .

PM sent!

edit: may have double sent my pm. if thats the case, my bad natty :\

primuspilus

Awards
Any reports of GI distress? I tried Glycobol for four days but had to stop because the GI distress was terrible. I'm pretty hesitant to to try any other GDA products for this reason.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Glycobol gave me green-yellow GI distress after even 2 doses, nothing so far on anabeta