PES Insider Giveaway!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or maybe contact one of the reps to see if they'll ship you a sample. It's worth the $30ish though.
This reminds me of the last time I sent a sample of a product via snail mail. Person did not receive the sample and a month later I received a letter from the Indianapolis hazmat representative saying the sample had leaked all over and I would have to pick it up in person. So sketchy!

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
This reminds me of the last time I send a sample of a product via snail mail. Person did not receive the sample and a month later I received a letter from the Indianapolis hazmat representative saying the sample had leaked all over and I would have to pick it up in person. So sketchy!
LOL. Another company recently did this. I received my sample no problem but I think two others had to go pick it up in person. Crazy stuff.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL. Another company recently did this. I received my sample no problem but I think two others had to go pick it up in person. Crazy stuff.
Yea I will leave the samples to the pros from here out. Haha

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are close to dropping our next insider! Anyone who isn't signed up needs to get signed up quickly!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Natty dropped the bomb that Alphamine flavour #4 is on its way as well! (2 months)

Christmas all year long for PES fans

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
mikespe

mikespe

Awards
I just received a shipping notice from PES/Analyzed and I don't recall ordering anything? Did I win something or did some free samples go out that I forgot about registering for lol....and NO I'm not complaining!

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I just received a shipping notice from PES/Analyzed and I don't recall ordering anything? Did I win something or did some free samples go out that I forgot about registering for lol....and NO I'm not complaining!
Did you put in for the free sample pack? If so, then I'm betting that's what it is.....

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
Did you put in for the free sample pack? If so, then I'm betting that's what it is.....
Honestly I don't remember LOL...I know I am always entering free giveaways on Facebook & here on AM so I may have just forgot. I guess I will be surprised when it arrives :)

CheslinK

CheslinK

Awards
Honestly I don't remember LOL...I know I am always entering free giveaways on Facebook & here on AM so I may have just forgot. I guess I will be surprised when it arrives :)
I sent it to you for reps... <3

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make sure to let us know what goodies showed up! :)

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is always a good email to get free, is always the best. Especially when its PES

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I want a picture of the face of the winner of this, going to be priceless I am sure

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
AHHH...well THAT one I knew about! But it's 10 days away!!! The way everyone is talking it's as if someone will win today!!
Well I feel like a winner every time I open up a tub of Select ;)

SheddingSkin

SheddingSkin

Awards
Will the winners be picked by their email account they signed up with the insider or by their forum name through AM?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to let you guys know, but I actually got 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place :). I get all da gainzzz!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will the winners be picked by their email account they signed up with the insider or by their forum name through AM?
Contest isn't limited to AM or any forum for that matter. It's open to everyone on the Insider list. So 1000s?....I wonder how many people are on that list. A lot. Odds are pretty slim that it will even be an AM member.

SheddingSkin

SheddingSkin

Awards
Contest isn't limited to AM or any forum for that matter. It's open to everyone on the Insider list. So 1000s?....I wonder how many people are on that list. A lot. Odds are pretty slim that it will even be an AM member.
Ok thanks for clarifying, I signed up with the insider a while ago and at the time I had a different forum name. I was just curious how they were going to contact the winners, via email or through a private message.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PES may go broke, or they might be geniuses. If i win oh boy, Christmas in august

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm curious how they can tell if someone signed up with like 100 emails. I'm sure there's a few people unfortunately

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm curious how they can tell if someone signed up with like 100 emails. I'm sure there's a few people unfortunately
That's just not right if anyone did that. I'd think they would be able to tell by tracking IP addresses or something like that.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone know when the new insider deal will be dropping?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Anyone know when the new insider deal will be dropping?
In classic PES style they just told us "soon" and have us all squirming in our seats

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In classic PES style they just told us "soon" and have us all squirming in our seats
I am pretty impatient, but I would wait for PES. Probably the only company I would wait for besides iForce

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
August 1st! Good luck to everyone! Can't even imagine winning this O_O
Everyone keeps getting the insider competition confused with the insider I think lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone keeps getting the insider competition confused with the insider I think lol
I think it's just all the anticipation confused the PES junkies! Completely understandable! :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'm feeling an insider very soon. Wallet is cringing

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
cubs1987 Supplements 113
The Solution Supplements 158
Supplements 19663
PES 4