Stop time 5:30a

Cardio 15 minutes on recombinant bike

Post Workout
BCAAs (USPLabs)
Joint Support
Some high glycemic carbs
"Fruity Pebbles" :D and the usual Suppspects

Notes:
Today was my first day logging PEAK O2 after being away 4 days.
I felt good. It's fairly amazing to me to observe the difference of my attempts over the weekend away compared to back in my routine at home.

Big difference in focus, strength, Performance over all and feeling really filled with energy.

Breakfast
Whey Protein Hydro Isolate (Chocolate Mint, ON)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do you think the focus may come from the pre-workout you are also taking as well?
Sometimes throwing multiple variables in the pot could skew feedback on the one product you want to log and focus on in here (peak02)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
True. The BCAAs certainly helped along with hydration. The focus could really come from my pre with the pump and the only way to be sure of endurance would be. Remove BCAAs and only use water and Peak O2. I will give this a go tomorrow.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LEGS!

Legs Pre workout routine
- Coffee
- 1 cup of Oatmeal + PA
- Peak 02 (2 grams w/ water)
- Powermax XT
- Follidrone 2.0 (2 caps, 30 minutes before eating)

Legs
Start time 4:20a

Squats (Pause)
3 x 135 x 10

Hack Squat (Pause)
3 x (6 45s) x 12

Extensions / Curls SS
3 x 160 x 10

Calf Raises
3 x (6 45s) x 15

Stop time 5:00a

15 minutes of cardio on recombinant bike

Post Workout
- Whey Protein (ON, Hydro Isolate)

Notes / Observations:
- This was a straight up and down routine with a pause thrown in at the bottom of each rep to stress the stretch and contraction. I found with the reduced set structure it was quite appropriate and effective.
- My muscles gave way far before I could have from the standpoint of cardio and if I had more time I would have done more cardio which I find enticing. I may hit another cardio session this evening.
- The subtraction of BCAA was intentionally done in order to better test PEAK O2, and at this point it is hard to tell the difference between the (Adding PEAK O2 to my BCAA) and leaving the BCAAs out. I was a little bit more shaken at the end of my routine today, but that could have been due to over-exhausting my muscles through pausing each rep.
- I will continue on tomorrow, and moving forward a few more workouts using only PEAK O2 for intra w/ water, unless otherwise advised by The Solution or pending further advise that could help in determining the my respondence to PEAK O2. At the very least, I’m confident, this product has no less found a home with me JUST for the immune function alone, and that is incredible.

Tomorrow / Thanksgiving
Back / Shoulders
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my friends on AM!

Friday
Chest / Arms

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you love Peak02 Solo
Xtend Perform will be a godsent for you bud.

I got a nice big traniing session tomorrow before I cook all day for my family. lets get after it!!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you love Peak02 Solo
Xtend Perform will be a godsent for you bud.

I got a nice big traniing session tomorrow before I cook all day for my family. lets get after it!!!
Well, seeing as how I really think the combination of BCAAs and PEAK O2 are fantastic, it would make perfect sense to get the product right from Scivation, and that Black Cherry Flavor looks like it has my name on it. :D

I'm almost out of my MBCAA from USPLabs, and since I'm sending my recent winnings (MBCAA, Creatine, Protein) to my brother in Chicago as a gift, I'm in the market as it were. lol. Looking forward to Friday! and picking up some staples.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, seeing as how I really think the combination of BCAAs and PEAK O2 are fantastic, it would make perfect sense to get the product right from Scivation, and that Black Cherry Flavor looks like it has my name on it. :D

I'm almost out of my MBCAA from USPLabs, and since I'm sending my recent winnings (MBCAA, Creatine, Protein) to my brother in Chicago as a gift, I'm in the market as it were. lol. Looking forward to Friday! and picking up some staples.
Let me go on and tell you, that black cherry is ridonkulously good!! I could tell it was having a huge impact on my routines and the taste is something you will start to crave!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Nutraplanet will have some great deals on all xtend and xtend perform stuff not to mention bulk peak 02

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Clear Pm

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cleared.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Back / Shoulder Pre workout routine
- 1/2 cup of Oatmeal
- Powermax XT
- PEAK O2 (2 grams) / (2 grams w, Intra and water)
- Incinderine
- and of course the usual suppsepects

Back / Shoulders
(Set, Weight, Rep)
Start 3:00a

Smith Machine Overhead Press ^
2 x 135 x 6

Arnold Press ^
2 x 70 x 10, 8

Barbell Upright Row *
3 x 65 x 10

Dumbbell Lateral Raise *
2 x 20 x 10

T-Bar Row **
2 x 115 x 10, 8

Wide-Grip Pulldown **
2 x 100 x 10, 8

Side lateral pulley ss
3 x 20 x 10

Face Pulls ss
2 x 40 x 20, 15

Stop 3:45
15 minutes cardio on recombinant bike

Notes:
Second day using PEAK O2 without BCAAs
Workout was solid using pause and 30 second breaks between supersets as noted by various symbols.

The gym was empty which doesn't surprise me because the only other people there at the time I workout can only be described as ridiculous, which is putting it very nicely. It was a welcome divergence and permitted me to focus more on the mind muscle thing. This is why I am here. Re-affirmation. How I love this time alone with my thoughts.

I did experience some shoulder pain which seems to be tendon related as it radiates from deep within my shoulders. A little more on the left side than the right but both are giving me some pain, so I cut my overhead press short at 2 sets, which almost set the tone for the rest of the routine for my shoulders and back. Kept everything tight; reduced sets / rest / super-setted, and focused on ever rep and ROM.

I hate anti-inflammatories. Suggestions?

Post Workout
- Whey Protein Hydro Isolate
- BCAAs
- 1/2 Banana

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You ever try Flexatril for Joint Pain? Should of let me know I would of put a bottle in with your package I just sent you!!!!
Highly suggest it for some joint pain/mobility.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It wasn't really that bad until this morning. Noticed on military press.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chest / Arms Pre workout

Water w/ PEAK O2 2grams (Intra)
Pre Powermax XT
Follidrone 2.0 x2
Incinderine
Post MBCAA and Peak O2

Chest / Arms
Start time 3:45a

Flat Bench
135 x 40 (warmup)
2 x 200 x 10

Incline Press
2 x 135 x 10 (pause)

Dumbbell Fly Machine*
1 x 145 x 8
1 x 130 x 8

Dips
2 (Failure)

Barbell Curls
2 x 60 x 10, 8

Standing Dumbbell Curls
2 x 30 x 12, 10

Tricep Pushdown
155 x 12
175 x 10
195 x 6

Preacher Curl Peak Work
40 x 15 no rest*
30 x 8 *
20 x 5 *

Stop time 4:30a

Post Workout
Joint Support
Some high glycemic carbs
and the usual Suppspects

Notes:
Cruised through this workout after a deliberately slow start with the Bench. I wanted to focus on the pause and technique, then build to a crescendo. I think it went well as I had a great workout while keeping within a cardio range for my HR.

Shoulders feel good. No pain.

Observation:
With regard to PEAK O2, I have removed the BCAA intra workout to help isolate any benefits, and though this is difficult to determine except anecdotally, I’m going to say, my stamina has increased compared to when I was unable to take it during the pre-holiday weekend visit where I had no supplementation available. (I didn’t bring any).

Breakfast
Whey Protein Hydro Isolate
Hardboiled Eggs x 2
1 Banana
Yogurt

Lunch
TBD

Dinner
TBD

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Awesome work dude.. Thanks for taking out all the other aspects and focusing on the Peak02!
Really glad to see you are getting the benefits of the product.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Final Review

Legs Pre workout routine
- Coffee
- 1 yogurt + PA
- Peak 02 (2 grams w/ water)
- Powermax XT / Modern Pre+
- Incinderine (2 caps)

Legs
Start time 5:45a

Squats (w/Pause)
5 x 30 x 20 (kettlebells)
5 x 30 x 10

309.jpg

Extensions / Curls (ss)
3 x 135 x 12

Calf Raises Standing
3 x 155 x 15

Stop time 6:45a

15 minutes of cardio on recombinant bike

Post Workout
- Whey Protein (ON, Hydro Isolate)

Notes / Observations:

PEAK O2 (log) Review
I sincerely believe this supplement has outreaching benefits than O2 / VO2, and have been an example of this with regard to the immunity standpoint. I’ve been surrounded by sick people, and my wife has been battling a cold for the past two weeks pretty heavily. I felt slightly under the weather for a day, and that’s it. I’m fine. I think given a year ago where I felt the same way, I actually got a cold and that lasted about three weeks from start to end. When I get sick (rare), I get sick.

This time around, I do believe my using PEAK O2 has reinforced my immune system. Cannot argue with a solid profile of ingredients, and it’s ease of use. You can put this non-flavored powder in anything, and the benefits cannot be denied. I’m going to happily use this supplement until it’s gone, and then move into using the Xtend Perform by Scivation that has PEAK O2 in it already.

All the greatest minds in history have simplified their lives. They wore the same cloths every day, or they stuck to some routine that worked for them. The less thinking about ancillary things the better one could concentrate on what matters most. Guess what. This should apply to supplements as well. Struggle with what works for you, and then cruise.

My final review here is, if you want a no-nonsense straight up improvement in your endurance by way of O2 / VO2 max increases, with tall the immunity boosting, get this supplement! I’m going to be adding it to my daily routine, and it’s one less thing to think about.

Finally, it makes me want to investigate the rest of Scivation’s product line even more, given the quality of this supplement, and the incredible communication offered me by The Solution and the rest of the Scivation representatives through this process. It’s been one of the best logging experiences I have ever had.

Today’s Specific Routine
Target was high rep, lower weight, more cardio involvement

1. Hit the mind muscle connect hard
2. Tresting the O2 / VO2 of PEAK O2
3. There is not three, this just rounds out 1 and 2.

Routine
Started my workout day later. It’s a strategy based on the next two days in sequence. Illustration.
I went to bed early last evening. 8:30p and woke up at my usual time 2:30a, which is fine, but went back to sleep until 4:30a to get those extra hours of rest, and recuperation.

Off from work on Monday-Tuesday (Retail Hours) which gives me the opportunity to adjust myself for more rest, yet keep a diligent schedule once I bounce back into the morning day on Wed,.. This is something I think I have been lacking in. The chance to give myself enough rest time. My days are normally long.

Example:
In bed by 7:30p - up by 2:30a - workout - then work by 7:00a - 4:30p - home by 5:30p - (2 hours until sleep)… reset.

Taking advantage of two consecutive days off in advance, so on my last day of work prior, I can afford to sleep in a little as my start time is later in the day, so I get extra hours of rest, which translates to the next day and evening. More time with family too. Then the final day off I can reset my internal clock, still get to bed early and hit that crazy example schedule again, until next time I roll into 2 days off consecutive.

May be revisiting my routine. Am researching HST bighulksmash is on it and it’s very interesting. I have a difficult time breaking with a routine I like, so I adjust it to confuse things a little but never really venture far from home.

Tomorrow
Back / Shoulders

Tuesday
Off

Adjusting caloric intake to include carb cycling, low - medium - high load days. I've kind of been doing this naturally, but will be making a conscious effort to incorporate this according to my workout schedule.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dont thank me. Thank 1Fast400 for his work and making this in a bulk powder
One of the best final reviews I have seen
great work bud!!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Am I too late? No buffet?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
I love the design of this supplement, my concern is with any mushrooms ingredients the source is usually China, which for me is a deal breaker, can anyone comment on the source here?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love the design of this supplement, my concern is with any mushrooms ingredients the source is usually China, which for me is a deal breaker, can anyone comment on the source here?
SOLUTION 1Fast400 Will be best able to address your question.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
It's grown in the USA off the backs of organic oats out of canada. It's organic, non gmo and gluten free. If it were pumpkin spiced flavored, every white girl would take it

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
It's grown in the USA off the backs of organic oats out of canada. It's organic, non gmo and gluten free. If it were pumpkin spiced flavored, every white girl would take it
This is classic humor