The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ranks as one of your top BCAA products? A very high statement there man. Glad to see this will become a future staple
Core ABC is know it one of your favorites, what else do you rotate in your stack?

In for the final review.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Ranks as one of your top BCAA products? A very high statement there man. Glad to see this will become a future staple
Core ABC is know it one of your favorites, what else do you rotate in your stack?

In for the final review.

I like Core ABC/Animal Juiced Aminos/Cellucor Core BCAA and I used Iforce Finishline- INTRA even though it says to use as a POWO.
I would like to try Kaged Muscle BCAA and Layne Norton's as well. However Prime Intra MD and OL new product look very good as well. Right now its tough saving for a house in the NY real estate and Honeymoon not Fun being a young adult haha.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I like Core ABC/Animal Juiced Aminos/Cellucor Core BCAA and I used Iforce Finishline- INTRA even though it says to use as a POWO.
I would like to try Kaged Muscle BCAA and Layne Norton's as well. However Prime Intra MD and OL new product look very good as well. Right now its tough saving for a house in the NY real estate and Honeymoon not Fun being a young adult haha.
Totally understand. At least your spending quality money on ample hills :)
Hope to see your final review shortly big man. Thanks so much for all your feedback. We are taking notes and when new products come out in the future we know who will be worth our time for future reviews/logs

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Totally understand. At least your spending quality money on ample hills :)
Hope to see your final review shortly big man. Thanks so much for all your feedback. We are taking notes and when new products come out in the future we know who will be worth our time for future reviews/logs
Thanks man. Its all honest feed back. The most important take away from this product. No bad workouts, and great unique flavor that mixes well and has no after taste. Final review to come shortly

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
I want to get a little review Up in here. It has been a few days now that I have stopped using xtend perform. (bottles gone its magic)
And Right now, I really wish i had some more intra workout , it tasted so good. DEF miss tasting and drinking that every day.
SO far now that its gone I realized how good of a product it was now that I am not using it. And I feel for BCAA, and Creatine espc and mutli vitamins. You may not feel a lot(like you do with a stim) but when you stop taking it is when you notice how much it worked. Thats why I like to write up reviews for BCAA's a few days after I have stopped using them.

Profile/Peformance- Whats extra nice about this and I want to touch base with the most is the added PEAKO2 Performance Blend 2000mg †
-Cordyceps, Reishi, King Trumpet, Shiitake, Lion's mane, Turkey Tale. This is something I haven't really used much but know some companies add in such as millenium sports. I think this addition to xtend is huge you are taking an already very complete product and adding and endurance factor. I am not one to do much cardio(even when cutting) but its great to have in there. Sometimes such as for leg workouts or back workouts with deadlifts an ingredient like this can make all the difference. Also for those who don't know this version of xtend has an electrolyte blend, another thing some over look. Then add in the main ingredients in this(BCAA + glutamine) this hits a lot of different neeeds I.E COMPLETE.

Taste- this is a shining point , nice and sweet and hits the name perfectly black cherry. I would rather have this then sports drinks or seltzer in the black cherry flavor. Very good and yet still not as strong as black or regular cherry juice which I am not a fan of.

Mixability- some people may have an issue if you don't add enough water. Me I had no problem at all with the mixability so nothing to talk about.

HOW I Dosed it- For those that don't want to read this whole log I will sum it up
half the time Fasted- I wake up around 10 am and would take one scoop pre workout and another intra.-- This formula worked pretty well I think its important to get the PEAK part of this plus electroyltes in intra. I also dosed it 2 scoops pre - This was pretty good just way to strong to drink at one time as far as flavor( I mixed it with 12 oz water) but had a good workout which was a leg day. I also tried 1 pre and 1.5 intra-- and the 2.5 scoop mark was what I liked the most and would suggest to others.

All in all this was a very good product and delivered. I WOULD USE Again and WOULD suggest it to others.

Most of all thanks to my friend Bob for choosing me to log/try this product TWO THUMBS UP

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That is a review you are the man J
Thanks for the feedback