penatrate test base?

maddyfresh1

Awards
meaning you will have to drop that ester to tnd it.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure it does contain estrogen; and as we've been discussing, dropping the ester does not really seem feasable.

Crowbar

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Isn't that what the lye is for, cleaving the ester and removing the estrogen?

Wayback machine, LOL
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/1837-saponificaion-tren-acetate.html
I couldn't tell you. I've never used the pellets myself. That link has some interesting info. But the cost of a synovax kit isn't really cheaper. From what I can conclude, advantages of this method would be a) it's all you can get your hands on, or b) you WANT to go through the whole process, which I fully understand some might.

If anyone decides to play chemist, I'm sure we'd all be interested to hear about the results.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
IMO the main benefit of DIY is you know the purity.

colorado

Awards
The penetrate works fine for both test base and bold base. Ive used penetrate for both. Mix doses appropriately... remember 30-35% absorbtion at best!

dice404

Awards
Yeah, I just found it. Bummer. I've read there are ways to remove esters, but it's pretty damned complicated and usually not worth the effort, if I recall.
google "base catalyzed ester saponification". very simple reaction, IMO. the only reagent you'll need is sodium hydroxide.

dice404

Awards
If anyone decides to play chemist, I'm sure we'd all be interested to hear about the results.
the hydroxide ion acts as a nucleophile and attacks the electrophilic carbonyl carbon on the ester. A tetrahedral intermediate is formed, and then movement of electrons ejects an alkoxide ion and generates a carboxylic acid. the alkoxide ion the abstracts the proton for the carboxylic acid to generate a hydroxyl group.

that's how this reaction occurs from a mechanistic stand point. the actual procedure is very simple. i said above to google a procedure, but you really don't even need one. Just weight out the powder that you have and convert from grams to moles. This reaction between the ester and hydroxide ion occurs in a 1:1 molar ratio, so add an appropriate volume of the sodium hydroxide based on the molarity of the solution. Toss them together in a flask, swirl the contents of the flask for a few minutes (well, maybe longer, you can look that up) , and you're good to go.

Also, adding base to this solution deprotonates the aromatic hydroxyl group on the estrogen, making it water soluble

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. Been out of the scene for a bit but I always get all warm and fuzzy when I see Transdermals getting discussed.

New forum kinda making my eyes all tweeked out so I didn't read a bunch of stuff in thread. I must be getting O L D.

If these questions has been answered please forgive me.

Penetrate works well with Test Base and Tren Base. Just don't expect anything above 50mg/ml final concentration or plan for anything above 30% absorption.

Masteron works well in TD. As does Boldenone.

Not tooting my own horn but I did a log on here some time ago which really wound up a fun Transdermal experiment. Lots of trials for best compounds.

I've done Phlo-jel ultra compounds with a variety of PE's. Wish my body did well with Tren because that seemed to work extremely well. Sadly I'm very susceptible to progesterone related gyno.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/39429-40-day-transdermal.html

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. Been out of the scene for a bit but I always get all warm and fuzzy when I see Transdermals getting discussed.

New forum kinda making my eyes all tweeked out so I didn't read a bunch of stuff in thread. I must be getting O L D.

If these questions has been answered please forgive me.

Penetrate works well with Test Base and Tren Base. Just don't expect anything above 50mg/ml final concentration or plan for anything above 30% absorption.

Masteron works well in TD. As does Boldenone.

Not tooting my own horn but I did a log on here some time ago which really wound up a fun Transdermal experiment. Lots of trials for best compounds.

I've done Phlo-jel ultra compounds with a variety of PE's. Wish my body did well with Tren because that seemed to work extremely well. Sadly I'm very susceptible to progesterone related gyno.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/39429-40-day-transdermal.html
Have you personally tried a mast TD? From what I researched, the molecular size is greater than what is recommended for TD absorptions.

...which is precisely why I opted to pin it. :sgrin:

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Yes I have.

I also have a bud that swears by it. That's how I obtained in first place :)

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Yes I have.

I also have a bud that swears by it. That's how I obtained in first place :)
To be honest, I had an aversion to doing my own pins, and no longer have the one buddy who did it for me. So I went TD. But, I'm now over it. Fact is, it really is much more cost effective.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
johnny did you do TD Masteron alone or with TD test base? If you did both at teh same time how did you dose it?This is my second time using TD test base and I love it. I use it at a low dose 250mg for 4-5 months stacking it with different orals throughout the cycle. A test/mast cycle would be right up my alley as i like to stay around 7-8% BF.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
johnny did you do TD Masteron alone or with TD test base? If you did both at teh same time how did you dose it?This is my second time using TD test base and I love it. I use it at a low dose 250mg for 4-5 months stacking it with different orals throughout the cycle. A test/mast cycle would be right up my alley as i like to stay around 7-8% BF.
With, wouldn't consider it without it.

I used Drost Prop base at 100mg/ml concentration with phlojel ultra and DMGE/d-limonene as solvent/PE's. 200mg/day applied once after shower in morning.

BTW, good to see you still on here :)

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established

I used Drost Prop base at 100mg/ml concentration with phlojel ultra and DMGE/d-limonene as solvent/PE's. 200mg/day applied once after shower in morning.

That and 2 daily applications required for base = a lot of smearing phlo on yourself. lol!

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
That and 2 daily applications required for base = a lot of smearing phlo on yourself. lol!
Huh? 2x daily not required. Your dermis creates a sufficient depot. 4-5ml of final compound per day is really not much.

oh btw, when you consider how cheap base powders are/were the whole cost effectiveness point is moot. Not to mention running risk of infection e.g. abscesses, having to tote needles around if traveling. Increased risk for LE involvement around purchasing needles.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

yeah I still come on here from time to time. This place isn't like it used to be though. Thanks for the info i think i may have to try that next summer.