Pembroke3355 Somnidren-GH log(sponsored)

• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on those PRs yesterday Pem.

I think you are going to love Cordygen5. It will make cardio feel like cheating. Four lungs anyone?

Have a great day my firend!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Congrats on those PRs yesterday Pem.

I think you are going to love Cordygen5. It will make cardio feel like cheating. Four lungs anyone?

Have a great day my firend!

Would i want to feel like i am cheating on cardio YOU BET YOUR ARSE i would. And in my case it would be 3 1/2 lungs as this soon to be 46yr old body feels like it only has 1 1/2 now:lol:

But to be serious i will be doing alot of cardio on this stack and the Cordygen5 looks perfect for that looking forward to it:thumbsup:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
NIGHT 17

Ok before i update i want to thank Matt and all those who are affiliated with Millennium Sports Tech. NutraPlanet is out of Somnidren-GH and i would have probally run out before i could have got it again. MST solved that problem a very generous offer to order direct from them and even matched Nutra's price:woohoo: so i will not go without. That was a awesome gesture and great customer service thanks much:thumbsup:

I dosed at 10:15 did the old under the tounge 1/4 scoop at a time i give all of you who dose this way credit your better men(or woman)than me i will stick to water it is not the taste it just freaks me out and i really do not know why:confused:

The effects do hit quicker and i feel the "heavy" feeling more this way but ohh yeah the golden "bliss" is there.

Today was a lousy day alot of running around and stuck in alot of traffic(darn holiday shoppers)but my mood stayed very good and my energy was high.

I am very pleased with workouts the last few days hit a couple of PR and that is pleasing i did not push the strength much till about a week ago because i had just come off a layoff from the gym after killing myself during my Havoc cycle and during pct. The recovery aspect of the Somnidren-GH for me rivals that of the recovery i had on cycle:head:

I may have to take tommorrow off from gym also a couple of more meetings were scheduled(i hate screwing up my routine).

I will update in the morning everyone sleep in heavenly peace and have a great night:cheers:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
DAY 17

Sleep was awesome again i feel fully rested and energy is awesome.

I have to skip the gym today to much going on i may have to carry a 1/4 scoop dose with me today for stress as this could be one of those days:frustrate

I will update later have a great day everyone:dance:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
NIGHT 18

Tonight is a off night from the Somnidren-GH.

Very stressful day everyone around me are all buggin out over the holidays. I did do 1/4 scoop anti-stress dose under tounge and it helped greatly i no longer felt like i wanted to snap the neck of this a-hole at the metting today. I went to the men's room had a 1/4 scoop dose in a tiny ziplock back and 5 minutes later was good to go.

Tomorrow will be the dreaded leg day at the gym :dl::squat:

I will update in the morning everyone have a nice night peace out:thumbsup:

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Don't get caught with a baggie of powder..just sayin :D

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Don't get caught with a baggie of powder..just sayin :D
Oh i can see it now "I swear your honor it is Somnidren-GH"

Then i probally would be held on charges of having growth hormone with all the crap going on today:lol:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
DAY 18

Had a awesome nights sleep woke up totally refreshed.

My mood and focus are awesome. I did not take any melatonin last night and still slept deeply and this is from someone who a month ago was taking Ambien 10mg and melatonin every night just to get broken sleep this is a true blessing. My doctor is amazed and so am i(do get a doctors ok if you are on meds)

I am off to the gym to do legs i am feeling so good i may even do cardio after the legs:twisted:

I will update later everyone enjoy your day:squat:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
DAY 18 CONTINUED

Had a very nice leg workout no PR but still felt very good out there i did

Dumbell squats

Reverse Lunges

Hack Squats(machine)

Seated leg press(machine)

Leg curls(machine)

Inner and out thigh(machine)

Calf raises

I did do 30 minutes cardio on eliptical and 5 minutes steam. I cannot wait to start the Cordy5 for cardio i could use another couple of lungs.

I will update when i dose tonight enjoy the day all:dance:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
DAY 18 CONTINUED

Had a very nice leg workout no PR but still felt very good out there i did

Dumbell squats

Reverse Lunges

Hack Squats(machine)

Seated leg press(machine)

Leg curls(machine)

Inner and out thigh(machine)

Calf raises

I did do 30 minutes cardio on eliptical and 5 minutes steam. I cannot wait to start the Cordy5 for cardio i could use another couple of lungs.

I will update when i dose tonight enjoy the day all:dance:
Oh Damn! I forgot it was leg day today......

Great session Pem. I'll try to keep up tonight with my leg workout. I can't promise PR's either. :D

Have a good one!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Oh Damn! I forgot it was leg day today......

Great session Pem. I'll try to keep up tonight with my leg workout. I can't promise PR's either. :D

Have a good one!
You also have a great one Matt and pound those puppies tonight:thumbsup:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
NIGHT 19

Dosed at 10:20 in 1 oz water not getting the "heavy" feeling hardly at all and right now i am enjoying the feeling of well being "bliss"

Today was a great day very nice leg workout my mood and energy remained high and just enjoyed life today.

My next jug of Somnidren-GH is on the way thanks to Matt and Millennium Sports Tech. very generous offer.

Tomorrow will be a back and bi day and i do not have alot going on so i just plan to enjoy my day have a great night everyone:cheers:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
DAY 19

Sleep was great again i now only get up once a night for a pee break and i sleep deeply.

Will be heading to the gym shortly to do bi's and back. My mood is good and focus and energy are high.

I will update later everyone have a great day:thumbsup:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
DAY 19 CONTINUED

Another strong workout today hit the bi's and back hard my energy and mood has been great all day but now will be the test have to go to the mall and deal with the holiday madness.

I am leaning out very nice but feel just as stong if not stronger than before i started the Somnidren-GH.

I will update tonight when i dose everyone have a nice day:thumbsup:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
NIGHT 20

Dosed at 10:20 1 oz water no "heavy" feeling and "bliss" is just now setting in.

I made it through my mall adventure without getting pissed off and that is saying something. I do not do well in packed shopping places with people just wandering around not paying attention to anything:aargh:

Tomorrow will be a chest and tri day.

The major affects for me so far has been sleep(awesome) mood(outstanding) energy(outstanding) recovery(awesome) appettie(very good) i do not get the vivid dreams that some others are getting but can't have everything i guess.

Have a great night all i will update in the morning:cheers:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
DAY 20

Another great nights sleep woke up feeling rested and ready to go:dance:

Going to hit the gym here shortly then it is a kick back day to watch football and watch the Patriots take another step to 16-0 and also watch Brady and Moss get closer to the records they both will break next week against the New York football Giants:yawn:

I will update later have a great day everyone:head:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
DAY 20 CONTINUED

Great workout on the chest and tri's hit them hard did some ab work 20 minutes cardio topped it off with a steam and i am feeling great.

Time to watch some football go PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:duel:

Have a great day everyone will update when i dose:head:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
NIGHT 21

Dosed at 10:30 1 oz water and am now enjoying a little "bliss" before i hit the rack.

Great day today good workout enjoyed my Pats thumping the fish and really enjoyed Randy "the freak" Moss close in on Jerry Rice's record and Tom "i date hotties" Brady close in on Peyton "please don't call me Eli" Manning. 16-0 and another superbowll on the way:woohoo:

I really am enjoying all aspects of the Somnidren-GH has been awesome in so many area's.

Tomorrow will be a off day from gym i will update in the morning have a great night to all:cheers:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
DAY 21

Sleep was awesome woke up fresh with alot of energy and my mood is great.

Today and tomorrow will be off days from the gym time to enjoy the holidays.

I will update tonight have a great day:thumbsup:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
NIGHT 22

Great day so far my twins are coming down tonight.

Tonight is a off night from Somnidren-GH

I want to wish Matt and all of the people at Millennium Sports Tech. along with all those here on Anabolic Minds a very merry Christmas

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
DAY 22

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Sleep was awesome my mood and energy are high. I am going to enjoy the holiday with family.

I wish you all a blessed day i will update tonight when i dose:thumbsup:

Checked mail box from yesterday and my Somnidren-GH from MST was there i will not have to go without thanks Matt and MST great deal!!!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
NIGHT 23

Had a wonderful Christmas i dosed Somnidren-GH at 10:20 got that nice well being feeling and am getting ready for bed.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas day i will update in the morning:thumbsup:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
DAY 23

Sleep was great i feel refreshed my mood and energy are awesome.

Heading to the gym shortly today is a shoulder day also some cardio.

I hope everyone had a good x-mas and have a great day i will update later:clean:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
DAY 23 CONTINUED

My workout went well today hit the sholders hard and did 30 minutes cardio felt good after a couple of off days

My mood and energy stayed high all day and recovery has still been awesome. I still am leaning out muscles feel fuller and there has been some nice body comp changes feel really strong. My appetite has been good also no problems anymore trying to foce feed myself to get those extra meals in:food:

I will update shortly when i dose.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
NIGHT 24

I dosed at 10:15 not getting any sides at all no "heavy" feeling and the well-being "bliss" feeling is just starting to kick in i dosed in 1oz water.

My logging of Somnidren-GH will be coming to a end soon:( but not my use it is now a staple supp of mine:thumbsup:

I will update in the morning argggggg tomorrow is leg day have a great night to all:cheers:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
DAY 24

Sleep was great my mood and energy are high and i am not sore from yesterdays workout.

Getting ready to hit the gym to do a leg workout. I will update later everyone enjoy your day:thumbsup:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
NIGHT 25

I had a great leg workout today i killed them tried to do some cardio after and my legs would have nothing to do with it so i hit the steam.

Mood and energy was high all day and recovery is still awesome my legs are not throbbing like earlier:dl:

I dosed at 10:55 no sides and i am enjoying the "bliss" getting ready to hit the rack soon.

Tomorrow is a off day from the gym i will update in the morning have a great night all:thumbsup:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
NIGHT 25

I had a great leg workout today i killed them tried to do some cardio after and my legs would have nothing to do with it so i hit the steam.

Mood and energy was high all day and recovery is still awesome my legs are not throbbing like earlier:dl:

I dosed at 10:55 no sides and i am enjoying the "bliss" getting ready to hit the rack soon.

Tomorrow is a off day from the gym i will update in the morning have a great night all:thumbsup:
I'm glad you had a great Christmas.

Way to kill those legs today. I missed my leg session tonight due to work but I'll make you proud tomorrow. Have a great night Pem.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
DAY 25

Thanks Matt pound those legs into submission my friend:head:

Sleep was once again awesome. The benifits of a full nights sleep are just awesome.

My mood and energy are high and my legs are not sore from the beating yesterday:hammer:

Today is a off day from gym i hope everyone enjoys the day i will update tonight:dance:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
NIGHT 26

Today was a very stressful day alot of crazy sh*t so my mood was not as high as i would have liked my energy was good. In the past this would have been a dreadful day where i could have easily snapped and said something to someone that i would regret later but that did not happen so that is a positive.

Tonight is a off night from the Somnidren-GH only have about 1-2 nights left in my 1st jar.

I will go to sleep tonight and hope tomorrow brings some better things:)

I will be hitting back+bi's at the gym tomorrow have a great night to all:cheers:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad to see that other people have these types of days too. I really had one today where I just couldn't get the upper hand on anything. Truly discouraging to say the least, but in the end it was just another day and tomorrow will be better because of Bowl games. ;)

I'm glad you didn't snap anyone's neck and got through the day unscathed.

Have a great night and root hard for your Pats tomorrow night.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
DAY 26

Sorry Matt that you had one of those days. I slept great last night and woke up with my mood and energy being high.

I know today will be a better day:thumbsup:

I am off to the gym to destroy my back and bi's i will update later have a great day all:dance:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
DAY 26 CONTINUED

Had a great workout hit the back+bi's hard did 30 minutes cardio.

It has been a much better day today my mood and focus are excellent. Getting ready to watch my Pats go to 16-0 tonight all teams will :bow28: to the Pats this year.

Everyone enjoy the rest of the day/evening i will update tonight when i dose:cheers:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
NIGHT 27

I think this may be it for the log don't think i will have enough left in first jar for another dose.

Dosed at 11:00 now i have the well-being feeling and it is even better with just witnessing my Pats completing a 16-0 season:duel:

Today was a awesome day.

I will update and give my final review on the product tomorrow have a great night all:head:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
DAY27

FINAL REVIEW

MOOD 10

ENERGY 9

FOCUS 9

APPETITE 8

SLEEP 10

RECOVERY 9

OVERALL 9

I have really enjoyed my time logging Somnidren-GH. When i first read up on it i said "to good to be true". I recieved a free sample from Matt and slept better than I ever have in over 20years.

I have been on sleep meds for many years and still did not get a full nights sleep. After the sample i went to doctor who gave me permission to stop meds and go with Somnidren-GH solo.

In this last month my life has changed 100% my mood has been awesome i am sleeping like a teenager again. Recovery from workouts is off the hook. I can focus on my day much more easily.

Energy is greatly increased since using product. Appetite has gotten better do not have to force feed the last couple of meals.

I really have to thank Matt and Millennium Sports Technologies for this chance to test and for always being there to answer question a very top-notch company.

FINAL THOUGHT

I highly recommend this product without reservation it is easy to take and all the positive effects it has is well worth the price. I will not go without this supp it is now a staple of mine.

I will always be available to answer anyones questions on Somnidren-GH just pm me.

THANKS MST YOU GUYS:head:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
It was a great ride but I guess all good things must come to an end. Great log Pem! I can't thank you enough for taking the time to help us out. The log has been incredible detailed and informative and serves it purpose very well. I commend you on the quality of your first log. I'm glad that Somnidren-GH has worked well for you. There is nothing better than sleep and recovery.

I'd love to have you back testing again if you are interested.

I'll catch up to you in your new log.

Happy New Year and thanks again!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thanks very much Matt i enjoyed doing it and will continue to enjoy the benifits of Somnidren-GH.

I would always be interested in MST product testing good quality products and great service can't ask for more.

My upcoming log may be delayed a bit got some cash flow problems damn holidays and want to wait till i have everything before i start.

MST :head: