PEG MGF semi-log

isoc

Awards
  • Established
I'm with ya Pumbertot, this has been the best non-hormonal cycle I have ever done as far as body composition goes. As long as they are available and I can afford them I will run peptides between hormonals. You do get good short term results and there is anectdotal evidence that they do make a difference your next cycle. What I am finding that is interesting is that mgf and igf usage seems to be following closer to the protocal of hgh. We have found HGH use to be best over longer periods with moderate dose and now we hear of many successful IGF runs at lower dosage and longer durations than originally thought, like Palumbo's theory and DatBTrue does something like that as well. Even with the Mon-Fri shots for the last almost 6 weeks, I have found no decrease in effectiveness with PMGF, and actually is getting better the longer I go, although I do increase the dose every couple weeks.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
isoc,

so i heard PEG MGF's 1/2 life is 48 hours, would it matter if i shoot eod? evenly split?

good to know that PEG MGF's effectiveness is not decreasing unlike high dose igf cycles

alright maybe i will hit up some left over PH's for two weeks then hit 1mg/wk PEG MGF...hmmm

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
isoc,

so i heard PEG MGF's 1/2 life is 48 hours, would it matter if i shoot eod? evenly split?

good to know that PEG MGF's effectiveness is not decreasing unlike high dose igf cycles

alright maybe i will hit up some left over PH's for two weeks then hit 1mg/wk PEG MGF...hmmm
make that 2mg/wk and you are getting somehwere. I think EOD will work but there will also be quicker receptor downregulation with hitting so regularly. still I think you will see results and it prob wont level out until 7-8 weeks in. of course the results will continue because those cells will mature etc but the MGF itself prob wont help pool any more cells until you take a break from it.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
2 mgs per week seems like the optimal dose right now from what I have read. I started at 1mg which appears to be the minimum and have been increasing from there. EOD shots are fine, and I think even just 3x's per week would work well and 8-10 weeks I think is a good length of time. Finally we are starting to get some decent protocals nailed down with this compound. I am going a little longer run and more frequent shots to experiment a little. Next time will be using the same total mgs, but 8 weeks instead of 10, so a little higher avg dose and will switch the pinning schedule. Pumbertot, do you think downregulation is a product of number of doses per week as well as amount? Also, to combat the downregulation I have been increasing the dosage slightly, basically pyramiding up, seems to be working as recomp is more noticeable now (week6) than week 3 or 4. Any scientific evidence that backs this?

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
2 mgs per week seems like the optimal dose right now from what I have read. I started at 1mg which appears to be the minimum and have been increasing from there. EOD shots are fine, and I think even just 3x's per week would work well and 8-10 weeks I think is a good length of time. Finally we are starting to get some decent protocals nailed down with this compound. I am going a little longer run and more frequent shots to experiment a little. Next time will be using the same total mgs, but 8 weeks instead of 10, so a little higher avg dose and will switch the pinning schedule. Pumbertot, do you think downregulation is a product of number of doses per week as well as amount? Also, to combat the downregulation I have been increasing the dosage slightly, basically pyramiding up, seems to be working as recomp is more noticeable now (week6) than week 3 or 4. Any scientific evidence that backs this?
yes I do think downregulation is a product of number of doses per week as well as amount as I believe it happens when saturation of the receptors is reached so this would rely on both dosage size and frequency. there is no scientific evidence just that which we all see ourselves. at a certain point you will just not make any new gains from the peptide and thats the time to come off. maybe go onto HGH+insulin if you arent already using them or igf or even CJC and gdf-8 antibody.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info Pumbertot, starting next week will switch to Mon-Wed-Fri pinning schedule and up to 1.5 mgs per week and run that for a few more weeks. Havent used any of the other peptides you mentioned but IGFLR3, good stuff, just didnt like the hypo feeling I got from it.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info Pumbertot, starting next week will switch to Mon-Wed-Fri pinning schedule and up to 1.5 mgs per week and run that for a few more weeks. Havent used any of the other peptides you mentioned but IGFLR3, good stuff, just didnt like the hypo feeling I got from it.
no worries mate. i find that at 50mcgs I dont get that hypo feeling. I have about 100grams maltodextrin in my workout drink and 100grams with my 100g WPI directly after as well as 10iu Actrapid insulin and not any sign of hypo.
i.e. if carbs are high enough you will not feel it from IGF.

good luck, hope you gain many new muscle fibres.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, best of luck to you as well. I may try more of the lr3 soon and pay more attention to carb timing.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I don't go hypo no matter what...

80 mcg PWO. However I'm on a CKD diet and fat adapted, so maybe my insulin sensitivity is very low.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I don't go hypo no matter what...

80 mcg PWO. However I'm on a CKD diet and fat adapted, so maybe my insulin sensitivity is very low.
i think that ice-cream in your pic helps too. :p

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
What time of day would you reccomend? Also, In your opinion/experience, should one pin on trainning days of lagging parts or doesn't it matter
I recommend using about 1-2 hours prior to WO in lagging parts IM.

I would do that 3x per week ONLY under the abovementioned conditions.

bb

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recommend using about 1-2 hours prior to WO in lagging parts IM.

I would do that 3x per week ONLY under the abovementioned conditions.

bb
is there any specific reason for pinning pre WO as opposed to post? how did you come up with that dosing time?

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
okay, so i guess i was off for 3 weeks? i forget.

after i have stopped PEG MGF i started clout and forskolin like i said before, first week i noticed reduction in size of my lats, i know it was really weird, but maybe it was fat loss? doubt it, but it was noticeable, they are fine now, look and feel normal.

not sure if it was high dosage forskolin (around 100mg or more per day) that caused it or cessation of mgf?

whatever, during the 3 weeks hiatus i was still taking 10mcg of IGF PWO twice a week along with clout and forskolin. I have made some gains in arms and shoulders. my chest is a little bit leaner. Arms are now 16.5'' cold. overall fuller than before everywhere.

sadly the pics i took tonight doesnt show that well, WTF!, i hate my camera but it is what it is, if the pics dont show i must be still fat/skinny, i must try harder.

i plan on doing 2 months of PEG MGF 1mg/wk this time.

PEG MGF:
recon'd 4mg with 2ml of BW.
will be shooting 16 iu of it using 50iu slin pin Tue/Fri/Sun Sub q a few hours after workout

started yesterday, got a bit nauseous and really tired today...hmm.

IGF:
10 mcg PWO
shooting Wed/Sat in to shoulders or outer quads

supps:
continuing clout 2 servings a day
forskolin +100mg a day
Epistane on Mon/Tues either 20mg or so then 5 days off,,,i might experiment further as i go
zinc
fish oil 9-12 g a day
citrulline malate 3g twice a day
barley grass 1tbsp

diet:
still 3 servings of PC and 3 serving of PF meals
keeping all my meals the same throughout the week, except Fri/sat/Sun i really gorge one meal per those days whatever it maybe (chinese buffet, pizza etc)

lifting;
mon-pulling, bi
tue-ham, trap, lowerback
wed-ches, shoulder, tri
thur-rows, bi
fri-abs/calves
sat-quads
sun-abs/calves

no cardio

waht else,,,i guess thats it

here are some shittty pics

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii296/mgf_log/04210801.jpg
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii296/mgf_log/04210803.jpg
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii296/mgf_log/04210802.jpg

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
your pics are not so shitty, you are looking well there bro keep growing the way you are and you will be a monster soon enough. ;)

good luck with phase 2.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
thanks pumbertot,

today's update; i wasnt as tired, but felt and looked small so at the gym the concentration was a little off but not too bad, went up on the lifts so thats good.

got really tired after my pwo meal though. hope i am not overtraining.

my weight was around 189-191 last 3 weeks or so, lately i am around 191-192, so i guess weekend loading is working, but i might drop that to one cheat meal per week, feels like putting on fat instead.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
What do you think of pinning sub-q 3X's/week with IGF-1 post workout?
It's been discussed many times that IGF should NEVER be used sub-q.
You do not want systemic effects of IGF on other parts of the body, especially your intestines which will definitely get a good amount if the IGF if you sub-q it.

Local IM PWO for IGF so the increased PWO saturation of receptors in the muscles trained will take up most of the IGF. Minimal amounts will go systemic using this protocol.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's been discussed many times that IGF should NEVER be used sub-q.
You do not want systemic effects of IGF on other parts of the body, especially your intestines which will definitely get a good amount if the IGF if you sub-q it.

Local IM PWO for IGF so the increased PWO saturation of receptors in the muscles trained will take up most of the IGF. Minimal amounts will go systemic using this protocol.
Sorry, I ment the peg-MGF subq, and the IGF IM. Problem fixed.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I ment the peg-MGF subq, and the IGF IM. Problem fixed.
yes but allow at least 24 hours from the pegMGf until you do the IGF or they will interfere with each other's goodness.
and also put the peg IM as there is some localised effect in mine and many others opinion, it makes sense that it wont go systemic instantly if done IM.

so take like this example you are targetting biceps,pecs and calves.

500mcg-1mg peg MGF IM into calves Sunday morning.
Monday evening train Quads, hammies and calves. Immediately PWO inject calves with 40-60mcg.

Tuesday morning peg into pecs IM and Wednesday evening train Pecs and tris but immediately after completing pecs you pin IGF IM.

Thursday morning peg into Biceps IM, then train Back and Biceps Friday evening and pin Biceps immediately PWO with IGF IM.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes but allow at least 24 hours from the pegMGf until you do the IGF or they will interfere with each other's goodness.
and also put the peg IM as there is some localised effect in mine and many others opinion, it makes sense that it wont go systemic instantly if done IM.

so take like this example you are targetting biceps,pecs and calves.

500mcg-1mg peg MGF IM into calves Sunday morning.
Monday evening train Quads, hammies and calves. Immediately PWO inject calves with 40-60mcg.

Tuesday morning peg into pecs IM and Wednesday evening train Pecs and tris but immediately after completing pecs you pin IGF IM.

Thursday morning peg into Biceps IM, then train Back and Biceps Friday evening and pin Biceps immediately PWO with IGF IM.

Cool beans my man!!! Thanks for the help. Theres just soo much stuff out there on this since it's stil new, it's nice to get some straight answers from someone who has experience.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Cool beans my man!!! Thanks for the help. Theres just soo much stuff out there on this since it's stil new, it's nice to get some straight answers from someone who has experience.
no problem at all, just glad to help. I use the above method but I also include some regular MGF into the same muscle just before leaving for the gym.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
Urgent

i tore out my triceps last wednesday (last rep of skull crusher, both triceps violently shook and i lost control of the weight)

i cant do any pulling or pushing movements heavy, cant flex pecs, arms, and lats fully.

its the inner head thats connected to the delts and lats, hurts when i press the outer armpit/inner head area. also feel the bad stretch (inner tri and top lat) when i touch my right shoulder with my left hand and raise the elbow up (same the other side)

can do all the movements but when i push heavy weights, they hurt and shake again.

so, i have an arsenal of test, igf, peg MGF, S4, mdrol, epistane, and havoc

i want to recover ASAP, please help me if you have experienced torn muscle before, such as what to do and how long to rest and what to use to recover fast. i will go crazy if im out of doing upper body for a long time. i cant see myself get flat and small. well flatter and smaller LOL

i guess i will hit legs twice a week, and of course i can do other stuff; abs, calves, shoulders (raises only no press)

F*CK!

lesson learned

inputs appreciated thanks in advance

Sergio Rossi

Sergio Rossi

Awards
Comacho, in a post of yours from almost 2 or 3 weeks ago you said you did not see any noticeable effect from MGF. Is it the same yet ? Did you get any better result after you were off ? Do you think the problems you reported last post was due to MGF ?
That´s too bad man...hope you recover soon!!!

I saw people needs about 4 or 5 months to see some noticeable results from peptides. Did you get logs from other peoples who were in it?

Babyblu, I saw you already took some MGF…could you tell the results?
I really want to take it, but I have not seen many logs and I don´t know what to expect from MGF…

Can someone update me on the average expected results?

Thanks
All the best

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
at 1mg/wk

i feel fuller and more pumped, not sure of real mass yet, but my arms grew more i am a little over 16.5''

started adding cardio so i lost some weight but holding on the mass nicely.

i will have to do a full 2 months at 1mg/wk to give you the real feedback but as you can see im handicapped at the moment, im getting another vial of pegMGF so i can do 3months at 1mg/wk and post pics in the end, you be the judge later.

from what ive read, the dosage needs to be around 1-2mg/wk for some real growth

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wish i could do 5mg a week. that would rock! :head:

sorry to hear about the injury man thats our worst nightmare. get well.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
i wish i could do 5mg a week. that would rock! :head:

sorry to hear about the injury man thats our worst nightmare. get well.
hmm.. what if there was a place could get PegMGF for 10 bucks per Mg? :)

isoc

Awards
  • Established
If there were such a place I would love to hear about it. Pmgf worked real well for me and no sides at all. that is one of the best things about this peptide for me is that I have never read anything about negative sides, and at good doses it does work real well for changing body composition.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Yeah get well comacho and thanks for the best log of this stuff I can find. I am buying a bunch of this stuff.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
really?

thats cool im helping out the community with others. LOL you are welcome.

sorry this is not an ONLY MGF log,,,i keep throwing in other chemical **** to convolute it

update, i weigh 187, leaner around the waist and arm size still the same, so i guess im holding on to lean tissue as i added 10-15 min cardio everday and dropped the carbs about 50g from the normal.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
i will do 4mg/wk, in the interest of the community of course not for any personal reason, as soon as I get over the upcoming surgery. I can get it cheap if I buy it in bulk. :D

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i will do 4mg/wk, in the interest of the community of course not for any personal reason, as soon as I get over the upcoming surgery. I can get it cheap if I buy it in bulk. :D
i think that should produce real noticable results. Im thinking it probably needs to be dosed around that high. Not sure tho, that would be a really good research project tho. Id like to see that done.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
I think 4 mgs per week will be great, but as far as it needing to be dosed that high to get good results, I say no. Start at 1mg per week and work up, I am sure that if somewhere between 1 and 2 mgs you will find increased fullness, good pumps, and after completing 6-8 weeks nice recomp. this is no size monster or great strength builder but it will cause visible changes in physique. Now 4 mgs I am sure will do a great job, but don't discount using less.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sure there has to be a point of oversaturation of cells

Sergio Rossi

Sergio Rossi

Awards
What about a lower dose over longer period of time. Like .750mg/week for 10weeks....when ran in conjunction with IGF1

In Lake D's write up/study he suggests .300mg/week when paired so just a though

Probably u already read it, but anyway...here it go:
Mechano Growth Factor information and use
the guy suggests 200mcg x 2 a week…in less frequent doses to not saturate the cells.
hope this can be useful
[ ]s

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
yeah i was going by that and i got nothing to really brag about after spending a good amount of money, 8 weeks at 500mcg/wk

others that have messed around more with pegMGF say they dont get the down regulation even at 1.5mg/wk or higher, and general consensus from reading is that it can be used forever.

i would love to do 2mg/wk LOL

oh yeah i lost almost 1/2'' on my arms...focking great.

looking leaner though from added cardio. Weight is around 187

i have been shooting my tri's 2times a week and 3rd shot in my quads for pegMGF and igf 2 times a week (once in tris/2nd in quads)

the dull pain is subsiding in my tris' but i wont do any actual direct weight workouts for another 2-3 weeks on them. I may start slowly back into back and chest workouts though.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sergio Rossi

Sergio Rossi

Awards
Thanks, no i havent read that yet. Did I miss it or dose he not say how long to "cycle off" before starting again?
U r welcome! No, he doesn´t say how to cycle. I´ve been researching the guy´s name and I saw many boards where he gives some protocols for mgf, mgf+igf, mgf+igf+gh...etc.

Comacho,

protocols are very controversy and we have to try to find an ideal dosage, I think u did the rigth thing starting w/ lower doses...in fact, I cannot tell so much because I still researching a protocol which looks good to me.
I´m so sorry for your tri´s...
U really should not workout your triceps while it´s not better at all...I tried to train around two injuries on my shoulder during last 4 weeks, it messed up my chest, backs and arms workouts...well, I lost more than 10 pounds and increased 2% on my BF...I´ll have to stop my workouts from now on...it sucks!
[ ] s

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
all the initial stuff on mgf was written when little was known about it. also I have not seen any evidence for needign to stop taking it. there is a guy at my gym that has been site injecting the regaulr mgf pre-workout for over 6 months and all I see is he continues to look freaky compared to when he was only using AAS.
And thats the regular stuff, I have a feeling pegmgf is even less likely to saturate receptors if that is even possible.

Of course igf works differently and you can see in 7 weeks or so it begins to diminish in effect if you use it ED but used more sparingly like E2D/E3D it also appears to continue to work its magic.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
U r welcome! No, he doesn´t say how to cycle. I´ve been researching the guy´s name and I saw many boards where he gives some protocols for mgf, mgf+igf, mgf+igf+gh...etc.

Comacho,

protocols are very controversy and we have to try to find an ideal dosage, I think u did the rigth thing starting w/ lower doses...in fact, I cannot tell so much because I still researching a protocol which looks good to me.
I´m so sorry for your tri´s...
U really should not workout your triceps while it´s not better at all...I tried to train around two injuries on my shoulder during last 4 weeks, it messed up my chest, backs and arms workouts...well, I lost more than 10 pounds and increased 2% on my BF...I´ll have to stop my workouts from now on...it sucks!
[ ] s

Sergio,

lack of activity will put fat on people, thats why i decided to keep up with cardio, eat a little less than usual, and continue on with hard leg workouts, just to compensate, if im going to lose size might as well stay lean you know?

once im healed up i am going to go crazy (as in supps, maybe aas, who knows), well depending on how much i lost and how much i can train afterwards.

goodluck with your healing process

Sergio Rossi

Sergio Rossi

Awards
yeah u r right...actually this week I started doing cardio everyday and changed the quantity of carbs and proteins as well.
There was 7 years I quit AS usage, but last sunday I took 50mg of deca durabolin to try to speed up the healing. Now I have the same thought of u and maybe I add some AS in my "diet" after this nightmare...hahah

Thanks man
good luck for u too

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
hello all,

triceps are getting better weekly

however i am going to put this log on hold, because i decided to do a short cycle of AAS (not sure what yet)

i want to see if that helps me heal faster. I don't think it was a real triceps tear, it's more relatd to lats and muscle related not tendon so thats good news i suppose.

so maybe when im done with my cycle i will do a 2month PEG MGF cycle in order to keep the gains. I will do after AAS picture and after MGF picture to see how much i end up holding the gains. that should be interesting.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
started low dose test cycle in mid june. Plan on running till December, calorie deficit currently, need to get leaner.

i wonder if the peptides that i was doing prior to this AAS cycle actually helped building new muslces? i think its just test and diet doing the recomp. my old pics look flat and retarded compared to now lol.

just some pics to update, i know im not on MGF but thought i would share some pics i guess my real challenge will be how much different would i look after the 6 month test cycle is over, and how much will MGF and IGF help me keep my gains once i start the peps during my PCT? damn i love test.

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii296/mgf_log/DSCN0281.jpg

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii296/mgf_log/DSCN0282.jpg

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii296/mgf_log/DSCN0283.jpg

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii296/mgf_log/DSCN0286.jpg

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii296/mgf_log/DSCN0290.jpg

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii296/mgf_log/DSCN0296.jpg
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii296/mgf_log/DSCN0298.jpg

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii296/mgf_log/DSCN0299.jpg

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
all i can say is mgf+igf+hgh and a little AAS have helped me maintain a lot of my mass while i cant do any upper body training. its been 7 weeks since having my pec repaired and i hadnt trained for a week before the op so 8 weeks has passed. i have been doing higher reps limited leg workouts 3 times/wk(legpress+extensions+seated hammie-curl+calves). and also on the treadmill for 20-30 minutes 3times/week.

i was 108kg before the layoff. i dropped to 102kg due to bad case of the runs while on antibiotics within 2 weeks. anyways week by week i have been regaining muscle.
im now sitting at 105kg with 1% less bf. and nobody can believe how full my upperbody looks, you can hardly even tell i havent been training it.

all i can say is I damn well love peptides!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pumber, so you already had your surgery? Its going well i take it.

not going to open those pics quite yet becaus co workers seeing me look at half naked man pics isnt a good impression no what i mean lol.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
pumber, so you already had your surgery? Its going well i take it.

not going to open those pics quite yet becaus co workers seeing me look at half naked man pics isnt a good impression no what i mean lol.
yes mate it went very well thanks. ive got 2 tendons in here that werent mine but now are! i think ive recovered in half the normal time but im sticking to the post-op protocol anyways.

lol yes i get that problem when ive watched a posing routine on youtube on the nightshift, strange looks all round.lol.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i hate to hijack but do you mind telling me your dosing of substances etc? if not on here then PM?

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
i hate to hijack but do you mind telling me your dosing of substances etc? if not on here then PM?
heres a rough outline. i based them on what i wanted to acieve. 1st 2 weeks aimed at maximising tendon growth and reducing graft necrosis(naturally occurs after implantation into the body).

week 1: 100mcg igf-1/day 10iu GH/day

week 2: 100mcg igf-1/E2D 10iu GH/day 600mcg pegMGF/E2D(opposing days to igf-1)

week 3: same but 1mg regular MGF instead of peg

week 4: 100mcg igf-1/E2D 4iu GH/5on2off 2mg CJC/wk
100mg deca/E5D 40mg oxandrolone/E3D

week 5: 100mcg igf-1 E3D 3iu GH/5on2off 2mg CJC/wk
100mg deca/E5D 40mg oxandrolone/E3D

week 6: same but down to 2iu GH/5on2off

week 7: same but CJC down to 1mg/wk

should mention that majority of peptide inj directly into grafted tendons, others IM in pec/side delt.