PCT required for MMV2

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
hey everyone sorry if this seems like a noob question on my part, however i feel its necessary to ask just to be on the safe side...

ive never used MMV2 before and am planning stacking it with lean xtreme in about a week for a cutting cycle (i will NOT be using any PHs on this cycle)... i was just wondering if any kind of pct is necessary, as i have heard that MMV2 can boost hormonal levels. also, if a pct is necessary will an OTC be sufficient (i already have OTC pct stocked up) or will i need an actual SERM?

any input you can throw my way will be greatly appreciated!!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
well MMV2 is a ph.. for this i would do prob a lite pct: (this is just my opinion)

PCS/Stoked or reversitol
cort blocker
natty test booster

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
that sounds good, ill be stacking it along with lean xtreme, so i dont think cortisol will be an issue... as far as a light pct goes i have a little bit of pcs left over from my last havoc cycle, as well as some 6-oxo so ive got that covered... however do you think even a light pct is necessary to implement right off the bat or can i just have it on the side as a fall back in case of emergencies??

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
personally i would do it neways..you never know

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
yeah i feel you there, well ive got it on hand in case its needed. what about if you simply take a full dose of mmv2 prior to working out instead of spreading it out throughout the day. ive read alot of people take 3-4 prior to working out simply for the aggression and pump they get in the gym. if i used 3-4 as a pre-workout would it increase the risk or need for pct?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
yeah i heard its great to take before workout..it won't matter what time of day or the dosing..you still should do something for pct.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
6 oxo,pcs you should be fine,no need for serm!..but if you got it,why not?

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
yeah absolutely, got liquid nolva on hand but really dont want to use it if its not necessary you know? lol other than that ill probably run low doses of pcs and 6-oxo for a couple weeks at the end of the cycle, probably pcs at 2 caps a day and 6-oxo at 3 caps a day, any more than that and i start breaking out like crazy

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
yeah absolutely, got liquid nolva on hand but really dont want to use it if its not necessary you know? lol other than that ill probably run low doses of pcs and 6-oxo for a couple weeks at the end of the cycle, probably pcs at 2 caps a day and 6-oxo at 3 caps a day, any more than that and i start breaking out like crazy
6-oxo 300/300/200/100 or 300 straight through if you are not worried about the rebound factor
PCS on the third week of your ai at 4 caps a day; 2 caps am and 2 caps pm

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
sweet thanks alot thats probably what ill be doing... anyone know if theres any type of gyno risks associated with mmv2? specifically when you only dose it pre-workouts?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
sweet thanks alot thats probably what ill be doing... anyone know if theres any type of gyno risks associated with mmv2? specifically when you only dose it pre-workouts?
personally i have never heard of any cases of gyno yet with this..but hey you never know. you should be fine tho. no worries