PCT required for MMV2??

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
hey everyone sorry if this seems like a noob question on my part, however i feel its necessary to ask just to be on the safe side...

ive never used MMV2 before and am planning stacking it with lean xtreme in about a week for a cutting cycle (i will NOT be using any PHs on this cycle)... i was just wondering if any kind of pct is necessary, as i have heard that MMV2 can boost hormonal levels. also, if a pct is necessary will an OTC be sufficient (i already have OTC pct stocked up) or will i need an actual SERM?

any input you can throw my way will be greatly appreciated!!

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
i just used test boosters i had lying around...maybe novadex xt if you run it high enough but i doubt you'll need it.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
yeah i feel you there, well ive got it on hand in case its needed. what about if you simply take a full dose of mmv2 prior to working out instead of spreading it out throughout the day. ive read alot of people take 3-4 prior to working out simply for the aggression and pump they get in the gym. if i used 3-4 as a pre-workout would it increase the risk or need for pct?