PCT Help! Can't keep gains

ebash87

Awards
Hey guys,

I am new around here, I wanted to see if anyone had any idea what is going on. I just finished a Pro-stanivar cycle a few weeks ago and currently in my last couple of days of PCT. Overall i was very please with the results. I was bulking during cycle and 2 weeks after cycle and I just started cutting three weeks ago. I am noticing that I am loosing weight very rapidly. I started at 207 before cycle and finished at 224. I am now down to 210, only 3 weeks after cutting. Being an endomorph it is very hard for me to believe that it is all fat that I am losing. I know my bf% has gone down and my strength has gone down a little but cannot visually see muscle loss. I was taking VPX meltdown but just stoped taking it a few days ago just to make sure I am not aiding in any muscle breakdown. My calories are 1800-1900 daily(what they always are when I cut) and I am taking 200+ grams of protein and less than 100gr carb every day. It is true that this is the best cutting diet I have ever kept(eating only healthy carbs and eating them only at morning and post workout) I am just worried I am loosing muscle. Any idea on what is going on? Are my test levels too low? Did I start cutting too soon or what should I do? Thanks in advance for your help!

A little about me
Age-22
Weight-224 at end of cycle, 210 now
PCT-nolva for 3 weeks 30/20/20, novedext xt 4 weeks

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Don't cut yet, up the cals, and add some creatine.

Finish your pct first, and then consider to cut.

intheflesh

intheflesh

Awards
Also, if you've gained weight, you need to eat more than you used to on a cut. don't go by the same values as before, as you stated you are.

purelife1

dont cut til after the PCT..im in PCT now...trying to keep calories high even though i want to cut this gut..was 250 now 246 ..hoping to keep at least at 242..started at 235..but yes you will lose most if you start your cut during PCT..i have to make myself eat...i just dont look in the mirror at my belly

ebash87

Awards
Thanks for the responses everyone.

Yeah it is hard to not cut with summer comming up but I guess I will have to. Like I said i finish PCT in a couple of days(my bottle of Novedex XT).
Should I start ujp with nolva again, considering I only did it for three weeks or should I just stop PCT altogether once I'm done on friday?

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the responses everyone.

Yeah it is hard to not cut with summer comming up but I guess I will have to. Like I said i finish PCT in a couple of days(my bottle of Novedex XT).
Should I start ujp with nolva again, considering I only did it for three weeks or should I just stop PCT altogether once I'm done on friday?
No dont jump back on nolva. Def should of run it longer but if your off stay off.

Its been beat to death but your diet and training shouldnt change at all for ATLEAST a month after cycle. You need to give your body time to get use to the new muscle.

Semperfi101

Semperfi101

Banned
Awards
lol bro you need to be eating at least 4,000 calories if you want to maintain your weight. I know you want to cut but honestly a flatboard stomach or a 4 pack is good enough if your jacked in other areas my .2 cents