H-DROL/Furuza-A PCT help/suggestions can't get SERM

ElDude2012

ElDude2012

Awards
Hey All,

I am about to run an H-DROL/Furuza-A cycle. Problem is, I do not have and cannot get an SERM. :dead: I am holding off on the cycle until I get some info on supps I can use instead of nolva or clomid. Last time I did an H-DROL cycle everything went great, gained about 12-14lbs LM and lost some BF, it was a successful cycle, for PCT I used PCT assist, inhibit-e, and suppress-c. These worked great for me, I kept most of my gains. After my PCT through now I have been cutting. diet is in check, BF has gone down while keeping my LM up. I have been doing research and I loved H-DROL and the results I got with that so I thought I would throw in Furuza-A, from what I have been reading/researching it seems like a good cycle to run. But with the addition of the Furuza I feel like I should have an SERM but I have not been able to get my hands on any nolva/clomid. I feel like a SERM is 100% necessary but I am having a lot of trouble finding it and I am also weary of putting research chems like that in to my body. Does anyone know of any good supps out there that do what nolva/clomid do? Thanks in advance for the help guys.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothign can replace a SERM, but if I were you I would just do the PCT you did before. Furaza is pretty mild.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't exist; if it did we'd all be using them instead of the serms. Lots of guys use the research stuff with no problems. Also, there are online pharmacies as well. Those can be hit or miss so do your homework. good luck

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree that nothing will be as good as a SERM for your PCT. Many have done a very good PCT with OTC products for mild cycles like hdrol/Furaza and recovered fine. If I was going the OTC route I would use Formastanozol and HCGenerate. That would give you great test boosting and estrogen control

ElDude2012

ElDude2012

Awards
Much appreciated guys, thanks for the info! The cycle is going to be killer, 50/75/75/75/75/75 of h-drol and furuza at 250/250/300/300/300/300. Can't wait!! But thanks guys, I really do appreciate the input, trying to research for some nlova to have on hand after the cycle. Thanks again.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I would do HCGen stacked with another test booster of your choice (just make sure the profile is different). I would pick something that has DAA and an anti estrogen in it. There are a few products out there that have that kind of profile you'll just have to look.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
You can definitely get a SERM. Just keep researching. I still say that PP's TRS is the best way to go if you must go OTC.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
You can definitely get a SERM. Just keep researching. I still say that PP's TRS is the best way to go if you must go OTC.
I like the trs in combination with torem after longer aas cycles. For a short ph cycle I wouldn't say to only use the trs but it would be better than nothing. SERM is a must for pct but then again people used to blast hcg for pct back in the day.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out (the banners on the site), they're a board sponsor and their banners are on here (so it's okay to post the name, right?). Place is legit. There are other research chemical sites on AM too if you look around for their banners.

edit: don't think I can post their name even though they're a sponsor? Mods, any clarification?

ElDude2012

ElDude2012

Awards
I agree that nothing will be as good as a SERM for your PCT... If I was going the OTC route I would use Formastanozol and HCGenerate. That would give you great test boosting and estrogen control
So I picked up 2 bottles of Forma Stanozol for my PCT. I couldn't afford the HCGenerate so I got some Sustain Alpha instead. What is the best way to use these so I can keep the maximum amount of my gains? Would I be able to start using the Sustain-Alpha like 4-5 days before my last dose of PH's to kick start my natural test production? Then once the cycle is done start the Forma Stanozol? I also have some Inhibit-E and Suppress-C laying around. I will probobly use the Suppress-C to control cortisol levels. Again I want to keep the maximum amount of my gains from this cycle, any tips on how to best utilize these products would be great! Thanks guys!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sustain 4-5 days before end. Forma day of end. Suppress C at 2nd week pct. Eat big or you'll lose weight.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sustain 4-5 days before end. Forma day of end. Suppress C at 2nd week pct. Eat big or you'll lose weight.
This is how you should run things.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good advice in here so far. But It's definitely not that hard to find an RC SERM.

ElDude2012

ElDude2012

Awards
Good advice in here so far. But It's definitely not that hard to find an RC SERM.
I agree, there has been some great advice on here and I thank each of you guys for it! I just started day 9 of my cycle. Did biceps and back today. Started with alternating dumbbell curls followed by flat bar curls with a wide grip and close grip, hammer curls, Then did one armed dumbbell preacher curls to finish the biceps up (does anyone else do these? I love them and feel like they do a great job isolating the bicep, love doing this at the end of my bicep routine.) Went on to do lat pulldowns, rows, machine rows for my upper and mid back, dead-lifts followed by shrugs then finished with pull ups then 20 minutes on the treadmill!! Felt strong all day, had great energy in the gym!! Will post before and after pics when cycle is done! Cycle is going well! What are the symptoms on gyno? How do I know if it is coming on?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I agree, there has been some great advice on here and I thank each of you guys for it! I just started day 9 of my cycle. Did biceps and back today. Started with alternating dumbbell curls followed by flat bar curls with a wide grip and close grip, hammer curls, Then did one armed dumbbell preacher curls to finish the biceps up (does anyone else do these? I love them and feel like they do a great job isolating the bicep, love doing this at the end of my bicep routine.) Went on to do lat pulldowns, rows, machine rows for my upper and mid back, dead-lifts followed by shrugs then finished with pull ups then 20 minutes on the treadmill!! Felt strong all day, had great energy in the gym!! Will post before and after pics when cycle is done! Cycle is going well! What are the symptoms on gyno? How do I know if it is coming on?
As far as Gyno is concerned....you should feel your nipples start to itch, become super sensitive, maybe even hurt. You can squeeze them and see if any liquid comes out. A small lump my also start forming. This is usually cause by an estrogen/hormone imbalance....or you could just be prone to it. All in the genes.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
DO TRS by PP or do

Erase 3/3/3/3/3/3
Hgh- up 5/5/5/5
DAA 3/3/3/3
Activate xtreme 0/0/0/then recommended dose for 3-4 weeks
Resveratrol 800/800/600/600

that PCT would only set you back around 130-140 and would be solid. id only do a 4 week cycle of weaker stuff. you will prolly make gains in PCT.