pct for Kryptonite

abcd1234

Awards
hey fellas,
i have a bottle of kryptonite that i started yesterday. if you google "kryptonite sup" a couple of things come up on forums from this one and bodybuilding.com that list whats in it.

my question is, i bought a bottle of myogenix hardcore test for a pct and after reading some of the posts, people have been suggesting a serm as a pct. so is reversitrol a serm? what about 6-oxo? and can i stack the hardcore test and reversitrol/6-oxo. and when would i start taking the reversitrol/6-oxo? i was told to start the hardcore test at the beginning of the 4th week of taking the krypto. the krypto cycle is 4 weeks taking 1 pill in the morning and 1 at night.

thanks

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
KRYTONITEl Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether 50mg

19-Norandrosta- 4,9-diene-3,17 dione 30mg
2a,3a Epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol 10mg
a simple copy and paste done on your part might get you an answer faster.

abcd1234

Awards
yeah this has been bothering me and so i really wanted to get the post out there but i had to get back to class lol. i figured i'd get to it later on but thanks lennoxchi

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
hey fellas,
i have a bottle of kryptonite that i started yesterday. if you google "kryptonite sup" a couple of things come up on forums from this one and bodybuilding.com that list whats in it.

my question is, i bought a bottle of myogenix hardcore test for a pct and after reading some of the posts, people have been suggesting a serm as a pct. so is reversitrol a serm? what about 6-oxo? and can i stack the hardcore test and reversitrol/6-oxo. and when would i start taking the reversitrol/6-oxo? i was told to start the hardcore test at the beginning of the 4th week of taking the krypto. the krypto cycle is 4 weeks taking 1 pill in the morning and 1 at night.

thanks
sense no one else is around......rev. is NOT a SERM. please google SERM and read up on it. 6-oxo is an A.I. please google A.I. (aromatase inhibitor) and read up on it. lets start there.......you already started this Kryptonite stuff and you do not know what a SERM or an AI is, that is a problem.

abcd1234

Awards
I have googled SERM. I know its a selective estrogen recepter something or other. Is it that big of a problem. I have talked to a few reputable sources who don't work for the company selling the product and I was told that its not gonna hurt me, just do it for the recommended 4 weeks, at the beginning of the 4 weeks start the hardcore test and youll be fine. i wasn't too worried and didn't think that it was that big of a deal. if i knew it was that big of a deal i wouldn't have touched the stuff. i was just reading up on it and people were saying to keep as much of your gains on this stuff you should use a SERM. so keeping most of my gains is my main goal. i was just curious if there was an otc SERM that i could take to keep my gains. as far as reading up on SERMS and AI's, i can't find anything dumbed down to my level. i can't follow most of it because in describing a SERM it uses other words that i have no clue what they are. its like reading a journal article for some chemistry research.

anyway sorry for writing a book here but hopefully someone can help me out and maybe point me in the right direction for a good place to get started in my research.

Thanks!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
furaz at 50
tren at 30
epi at 10

1 cap 2x per day, 30 day cycle.

this would be furaz at 100mg, tren at 60mg, epi at 20mg. honestly, these doses are fairly mild, and you might be able to skate by with an OTC PCT, but you should always have a serm on hand. if anything happens in PCT, its a little too late to order something. IMO. gyno is a 5k surgery if you miss your guess - just food for thought.

also, i wouldn't dose a prohormone right before bed. maybe dosing upon waking, then again around 2ish. for future reference, read the snot out of anything you put in your body, before you do it.

abcd1234

Awards
thanks for the reply i appreciate the help. now as far as a serm goes. how would i go about getting one? I'm totally clueless when it comes to this stuff so I don't know if i can get it from a reputable source or if its a shady thing. When i search online, the websites seem kinda shady. I just want to know that I'm getting what it says and that i'm going about getting it the right way. And what would I be looking for in pct that i would start taking the serm? lumps? or is there a precursor? I appreciate all the help.

Thanks again.

abcd1234

Awards
i guess i can't ask that? can someone please point me in the right direction?