Pct clomid arimadex and hcg for 20 week test/eq

ibanez87

Awards
I started a 20 week cycle of test/eq 500/500 a week and now im going into pct i currently have
clomid
Arimadex
And HCG
For it .What do you guys reccomend i do my dosages per week?
I kno i sound like a total idiot but i am still learning and the help i was supposed to be getting left me in the dark . Thx

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Too late for PCT. Did you have estrogen sides on cycle? Are you prone to estrogen sides? Don't necessarily need arimadex.

Clomid
50/50/50/25/25/25
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3

And if you want to add in ArA (I would), I would check out X Gels or the original X Factor.

You are going to need everything you can get your hands on to make sure you recover and keep all your gains.

How was teh cycle?

ibanez87

Awards
I had no estrogen sides a little acne but thats it. I actually gained like 10lbs and filled out pretty well apetite was increased a ton.

ibanez87

Awards
DAA is a test booster corrects? Is it safe to use a test booster while on pct if so i have finaflex test booster?

So should i not do the arimadex and hcg?

steppinRazor

Awards
Should be using hcg on cycle rather than pct, as it is is suppressive. It mimics FSH it doesn't stimulate it

ibanez87

Awards
Ok so it would not speed up the testes dropping faster than with just clomid alone ?

steppinRazor

Awards
Ok so it would not speed up the testes dropping faster than with just clomid alone ?
Its a pretty debatable topic, some ppl like to do a quick blast at a large dose to kick off pct, but with large doses it said permanent desensitization to fsh can happen. It will get your boys up and running but bottom line is, its suppressive. Run it during the last 8 weeks of your cycle at 500iu/week to make recovery in pct faster. Then stick to clomid and nolva. You can definitely throw in some aromasin too.

steppinRazor

Awards
Proem i only have clomid arimadex and hcg
Are you starting pct or your cycle?
If you're on cycle if use the hcg then. Clomid and adex will be enough, what is your dosing scheme?

ibanez87

Awards
Starting pct i was doing 500mg of test/eq a week

I plan on doing clomid 50 all the way through or maybe 100 first week than move 50 for the rest

Arimadex one every other day at 1mg

ibanez87

Awards
I was going to do the hcg but i guess its not a good idea? Or maybe should i do a small amount instead

steppinRazor

Awards
Starting pct i was doing 500mg of test/eq a week

I plan on doing clomid 50 all the way through or maybe 100 first week than move 50 for the rest

Arimadex one every other day at 1mg
Off hand i wanna say that adex dose is a bit high..I'm not certain tho. And watch out for gyno rebound after you stop adex. I think you'd be better off with a suicidal AI like exemestane for pct.

steppinRazor

Awards
Ok thanx ill have to see if i can get some
That's your call..do a little more research. I'm still learning everyday. Personally I'd save it for the next cycle.

Swetz

Swetz

Awards
Hows the pct going so far? I'm a bit confused as to how to take my ai during pct as well but I have a while to figure it out still.

ibanez87

Awards
Well i finished hcg but i did it wrong u should do it on last week u get off. Im stil taking clomid and one arimadex every other day and im going to taper off the adex so far knock on wood not a bad as i thought it would be

ibanez87

Awards
O ya make sure to take some DAA and Arimistane as they will help in your recovery a helpful tip i got from another member