clomid/ pct peptide liquids

trirunner12

Awards
hey guys sorta new to the forum been lurking on here for awhile but really havent posted anything. so i was looking for an answer about liquid clomid or and liquid pct i seen ppl say it tasted like alcohol... so is there actually any alcohol in it or anything that would make you test positive for it ... i would rather go the pill route but having trouble finding a source and i know talking about that is allowed here so thats why i was gonna go with the liquid any answers would be great thanks

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just email the seller and ask them what the solvents are in the products. Easy.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
hey guys sorta new to the forum been lurking on here for awhile but really havent posted anything. so i was looking for an answer about liquid clomid or and liquid pct i seen ppl say it tasted like alcohol... so is there actually any alcohol in it or anything that would make you test positive for it ... i would rather go the pill route but having trouble finding a source and i know talking about that is allowed here so thats why i was gonna go with the liquid any answers would be great thanks
Clomid is avaible at supreme labs.

trirunner12

Awards
alright thanks you guys for both answers and ill defintely check out supreme labs

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Most all of the drugs are suspended in ethanol, but it's such a minor amount it wouldn't show up on a drug test. The reason they suspend it in alcohol is because ~99% of all drugs are available to suspend in it and it's an easy and cheap way of doing it.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What StarScream66 said.
One whole 30mL bottle would be equivalent to a small shot of alcohol in UT. If you drank the whole bottle, assuming you're a 200 lb male and the alcohol is 180 proof, I calculate a BAC of 0.038 g/dL = 0.038 %(w/v).
multiply that number by the mL dose/30mL to estimate your BAC (divide by 15 if taking 2ml/dose, 30 if taking 1ml/dose).
Or, estimate a BAC of 0.0013/mL
I think that is below the low range of a BAC test of 0.01. Numbers above are based on acute usage.

trirunner12

Awards
thanks bigdadybry that was really helpful i think ill i found a source for pills so ill proably just go that route... ive made a couple bad choices and i just got my license back i was required to get an interlock for a year so im just not really wanting to take a chance