PCT after Ostarine

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What should I use for PCT after I do an 8 week cycle of OStarine? I know it's mild, but I read some people use Clomid and some just regular test boosters. I plan on only running ostarine at 10mg for 8 weeks to help my joints and then running it at 20mg for 8 weeks in November when the doc has cleared me to lift heavy. Right now, I'm taking Fenugreek at 500mg and Stinging Nettle Root at 500mg. I do have a vial of Clomid, but it's from the end of 2015. I just never used it. I can't take longjack because it skyrockets my blood pressure and Rebirth gave me terrible migraines and reflux. I assume the migraines were because my LH at the time was about 8 before taking it. *shrugs*

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ostarine is mild but it can be very suppressive so run a full pct cycle.
Clomid 50/50/25/25 with a natty test booster like cannibal alpha pct

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ostarine is mild but it can be very suppressive so run a full pct cycle.
Clomid 50/50/25/25 with a natty test booster like cannibal alpha pct
Do you think the Clomid is still good after being 2 years old?

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, isn't that too high a Clomid dose for OStarine? I was thinking more 25/25/10/10.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have heard people using way older and still effective
And that's the normal dose for any compound I don't care how non suppressvive or mild compounds are. Ostarine can shut you down hard

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run the serm for sure.

It's liquid rc im assuming? Should still be good if it wasn't bunk in the first place. Dosing I do 50mg at least the first week just to restart everything but normally drop dose after that.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run the serm for sure.

It's liquid rc im assuming? Should still be good if it wasn't bunk in the first place. Dosing I do 50mg at least the first week just to restart everything but normally drop dose after that.
I'm just a little cautious because of the Clomid vision sides. No need for an AI then? Yeah, liquid RC. Can PM from where if you want to tell me if you think it's legit or not.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Try to get pharm grade from another country, possibly India? And personally I would just run it 25/25/12.5/12.5

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try to get pharm grade from another country, possibly India? And personally I would just run it 25/25/12.5/12.5
Hate to waste a whole bottle, cost me a pretty penny lol. I got it from AG Guys.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hate to waste a whole bottle, cost me a pretty penny lol. I got it from AG Guys.
Pharma grade is also your best bet and usually cheaper or just slightly more expensive than an RC. You could also keep an AI on hand, you probably wouldn't need it during cycle or PCT. You could also run AlphaMax XT, in addition to your clomid, during your PCT.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pharma grade is also your best bet and usually cheaper or just slightly more expensive than an RC. You could also keep an AI on hand, you probably wouldn't need it during cycle or PCT. You could also run AlphaMax XT, in addition to your clomid, during your PCT.
Is Fenugreek and stinging nettle useful at all in your opinion?

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last two questions. Can Ostarine raise BP and does it cause bloating? I was originally going to try MK-677 because I heard it wasn't suppressive, but I don't want to take the chance getting bloated after having surgery on my stomach and esophagus.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last two questions. Can Ostarine raise BP and does it cause bloating? I was originally going to try MK-677 because I heard it wasn't suppressive, but I don't want to take the chance getting bloated after having surgery on my stomach and esophagus.
Shouldn't cause any bloating and raising bp will all depend on the individual but mine personally didn't change on osta.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay guys, I don't know what happened to my vial of Clomid, but it's gone. I was wondering if I should reorder Clomid, or try Toremifene. I heard a lot of RC Toremifene is fake though. I'm concerned with ordering an actual drug to go through customs. SARMS went through customs just fine, but it was marketed as a weight loss supplement. I was thinking of running Ostarine at 10mg for 8 weeks, in order to get the joint healing benefits and minimize suppression as much as I can. Each capsule contains 10mg of Ostarine and 10mg of GW. I'm not sure how well GW will work at 10mg a day, but it's just basically a bonus. It was the best value I could find. Also, I am seeing the ENT doc to have my sinuses cleared which is why I haven't started the SARMS yet. I know my T levels are being suppressed, because I cannot breathe properly through my nose. How long do you guys suggest I wait after surgery because I start my SARM cycle? I was thinking 3 weeks.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Okay guys, I don't know what happened to my vial of Clomid, but it's gone. I was wondering if I should reorder Clomid, or try Toremifene. I heard a lot of RC Toremifene is fake though. I'm concerned with ordering an actual drug to go through customs. SARMS went through customs just fine, but it was marketed as a weight loss supplement. I was thinking of running Ostarine at 10mg for 8 weeks, in order to get the joint healing benefits and minimize suppression as much as I can. Each capsule contains 10mg of Ostarine and 10mg of GW. I'm not sure how well GW will work at 10mg a day, but it's just basically a bonus. It was the best value I could find. Also, I am seeing the ENT doc to have my sinuses cleared which is why I haven't started the SARMS yet. I know my T levels are being suppressed, because I cannot breathe properly through my nose. How long do you guys suggest I wait after surgery because I start my SARM cycle? I was thinking 3 weeks.
Stick with Clomid or Nolva. Toremifene doesnt not restart HPTA near what these 2 do.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, I read some guys getting headaches from Clomid and I am very prone to headaches as a side effect to meds. I also tried Clomid once 2 years ago just one time and I had a huge headache, but it was only 12mg and I was on GERD meds at the time and was without them for 3 days. I don't know if that caused the headache, or the Clomid. It was RC Clomid. Would I be better off trying to PCT with another SERM? I'm kind of scared to take Nova, because of the link to cancer.