PCT for ostarine?

t1guy

Awards
Hi all my first post.

I am planning on taking ostarine for 8 weeks but I am unsure as to the pct for the cycle.

I have never taken anything like this before and the most extreme thing i have taken is creatine.

So my question is, does Sup3r Pct by Olympus Labs sufficient for ostarine or do you recommend anything else?

I have tried to do as much research as possible but i am limited as bloodwork is difficult to get in my area.

Thank you all

Also i am in my 20's and 135lbs and approximately 20% bf

Ostarine form IRC.BIO

Also if you can recommend any other PCT could you provide a place to buy them?

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No you need a SERM for pct. nolvadex, clomid or toremifene. No exception with this. You’ll recover very fast with a SERM. How long have you been lifting? 135 pounds at 20 percent bf and you’re a man?

t1guy

Awards
haha yea ive always been rather small and havent made much gains. I heard about sarms and thought i would start with ostarine.

do you know a reputable place for any of those serms?

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Look at the board sponsors. I’m not sure if I’m allowed to say on here but look around and you’ll find board sponsors that are very reputable

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
...135...you’ve got TONS of natural gains to make first...

Alternate these 1-2-1 Monday, Wednesday and Friday...Then do 2-1–2 etc....And eat big clean(ish) and often!

1-Squat/Bench/Row

2-Squat/Overhead Press/Deadlift

t1guy

Awards
Yea i understand that but i am getting impatient with my gain. I wanted to dose for faster gains...should i forget about sarms all together? i was pretty committed b4 but reading more i feel less inclined

Futjun

Futjun

Awards
Dude I'm gonna start my Ostarine journey too let's keep each other updated

Brenwad

Awards
No way does he need a serm unless he's taking **** loads of ostarine. Keep the ostarine at 10mgs a day,which is plenty at 135lbs. Super3r pct is fine for post cycle.

Definitely follow a basic training routine of squat,press,rows, some arm work 2 -3 X a week,heavy, consistent, and eat plenty of meat.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No way does he need a serm unless he's taking **** loads of ostarine. Keep the ostarine at 10mgs a day,which is plenty at 135lbs. Super3r pct is fine for post cycle.

Definitely follow a basic training routine of squat,press,rows, some arm work 2 -3 X a week,heavy, consistent, and eat plenty of meat.
You are 100000 percent wrong. 3 mg is extremely suppressive. Studies have proved that. OP NEEDS a SERM. You’re giving him horrible advice

Brenwad

Awards
Nonsense. No wonder most of the dorks on here won't inject proper gear lol scared of their own shadows.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
3mg might cause some suppression but i wouldnt go so far as to say its extremely suppressive.

t1guy

Awards
my dosage is wrong? every forum i go to people say the dosge should be 15-20 mg,,,,is my weigtht too low?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Make sure to run a SERM in PCT....doing otherwise could cause you hormonal problems that can go on for months if not years....and leave you feeling like crap.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards

Your so wrong...

Futjun

Futjun

Awards
I've seen people on YouTube who ACTUALLY ran ostarine and did not have to do PCT after..

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I've seen people on YouTube who ACTUALLY ran ostarine and did not have to do PCT after..
Its your choice bro, its your hormones, its your gains and health. If you knew what is was like to have your hormones screwed up compared to how easy it is to run a SERM - you would run a SERM. I just want the best for you. You will probably recover without it - but that recovery could be difficult and time and time consuming. Good luck...

Futjun

Futjun

Awards
Its your choice bro, its your hormones, its your gains and health. If you knew what is was like to have your hormones screwed up compared to how easy it is to run a SERM - you would run a SERM. I just want the best for you. You will probably recover without it - but that recovery could be difficult and time and time consuming. Good luck...
There is research that ostarine does not need pct because of how mild it is tho. Just pulling out the facts from various individuals who ran it

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
There is research that ostarine does not need pct because of how mild it is tho. Just pulling out the facts from various individuals who ran it
Its good to do research. Its your decision. Good luck on your cycle.

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
Nonsense. No wonder most of the dorks on here won't inject proper gear lol scared of their own shadows.
Nice. Come in here and insult us, while giving advice not to use a proper pct. Good man.

Your the type of guy who drives with his brights on aren’t you?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Hi all my first post.

I am planning on taking ostarine for 8 weeks but I am unsure as to the pct for the cycle.

I have never taken anything like this before and the most extreme thing i have taken is creatine.

So my question is, does Sup3r Pct by Olympus Labs sufficient for ostarine or do you recommend anything else?

I have tried to do as much research as possible but i am limited as bloodwork is difficult to get in my area.

Thank you all

Ostarine form IRC.BIO

Use a SERM or not. I really don't care. These guys are trying to help. I recommend a SERM. Why wouldn't you guys want to use one?

Also...what are your goals? What are you expecting to get out of this compound?

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s a nice compound. Pretty weak so don’t expect the world. It’s possible for you not to use a serm because it’s weak but serms are cheap and very helpful. I definitely recommend a pct with a serm for a month. It’s just being safe. Why chance it when it’s less than $30 to buy it. Ostarine is a cutting or recomp drug. If you wanted to bulk up and put on more muscle along with better strength gains, I’d say lgd is a better way to go. I use ostarine in between my bigger cycles.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Then again - you can Vector which does not require PCT and is much better than Ostarine imo.

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
No SERM, no cycle.
Ostarine is suppressive at 3mg, and you will need 20mg+ to make serious gains.
Sup3r PCT is a reasonable choice to take alongside your serm.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you reference said research? Various individuals on the internet isn’t “research.”
Random YouTubers’ claims isn’t research. I can’t believe I actually had to type that out.

OP: if you’re in your 20s, and 135lbs at 20% BF, just focus on proper training and diet; you have a TON of room for natural growth. If you instead try to rely on drugs to make progress so early, they’ll become a crutch rather than a tool, and you’ll never reach your potential, instead either giving up once your stop making progress with mild drugs, or going on to use ever-stronger drugs because you never learned the basic fundamental principles of training and diet.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
I feel like weighing in at 135 at 20% you havent even tried to eat or train properly.

If you cant even do that right then ostarine wont do a damn thing.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Osta was my first cycle and i like it, great compound to start off with. Minimal gains but youll feel a little stronger and lean out a bit. Honestly i think people on here go overboard with serms for Osta. This is the one and only compoud i would say you can get away without a serm.

Anything below 10 mg you are most likely fine without a serm. This drug was designed to prevent muscle wasting, not for bodybuilders to run a cycle. Its actual patients would not “PCT”. That being said, nolva is cheap as hell and easy to get ahold of. Get a serm and be safe.

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
Osta was my first cycle and i like it, great compound to start off with. Minimal gains but youll feel a little stronger and lean out a bit. Honestly i think people on here go overboard with serms for Osta. This is the one and only compoud i would say you can get away without a serm.

Anything below 10 mg you are most likely fine without a serm. This drug was designed to prevent muscle wasting, not for bodybuilders to run a cycle. Its actual patients would not “PCT”. That being said, nolva is cheap as hell and easy to get ahold of. Get a serm and be safe.
I appreciate your sentiments, however most people will go at 20-25mg, and when designed to prevent muscle wasting, the dose would be lower, and the treatment would likely.be liifelong, removing the need for pct.

t1guy

Awards
oh this sounds interesting...ill look more into "Vector" do you have any sources on this?

t1guy

Awards
I am expecting mild size gains...strength gains...maybe some fat loss but not that interested at this time as i am more focused on size...I think i will err on the side of caution and get a serm...also does anyone know if IRC.BIO is a good source? I have seen a couple people saying to avoid it

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am expecting mild size gains...strength gains...maybe some fat loss but not that interested at this time as i am more focused on size...I think i will err on the side of caution and get a serm...also does anyone know if IRC.BIO is a good source? I have seen a couple people saying to avoid it
Premier research essentials is a board sponsor you should look at. Great company for research needs

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I got my sarm cycle from irc.bio, in my opinion a great source but more expensive.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can’t believe I’m still keeping up with this thread but the most you’d do is go from 135-140....Which is EASILY obtainable naturally...

Already gave the best advice possible in my first reply, not trying to be a jerk...just keeping it real...

t1guy

Awards
Yea much appreciated brother. I might not take it just yet. I received it today in the mail 2 vials but i might train natural for a couple months and start in during fall to have a better base and develop better habits in terms of diet and gym before taking...thoughts?

t1guy

Awards
Ok update guys...how do i dose this?...30mg/ml..sorry i know noob question i know...can i just take half a ml for 15 mg dose?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i would start with half a ml given your size and body comp 15mg should be plenty to give you decent gains. Its not a miracle worker for sure but it'll speed up the process

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Ive got a bottle of Ostarine that i wanna run and Im opting for a solid PCT being older and stuff...dont wanna risk shutdown. But I wanna source a legit serm that would deliver to Canada..and no luck yet
The couple sources I knew of are done..damn. Till then I guess Ill just wait and keep searching.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Ive got a bottle of Ostarine that i wanna run and Im opting for a solid PCT being older and stuff...dont wanna risk shutdown. But I wanna source a legit serm that would deliver to Canada..and no luck yet
The couple sources I knew of are done..damn. Till then I guess Ill just wait and keep searching.
You try MA research?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I second MA research for Canada.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well if it on you tube then for sure its not a shill and its absolute truth.
Bro here on AM....we suggest SERM even with osta.
They are cheap and why risk your testosterone levels being low?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lets see you get to 150 lb from eating and lifting.
Then hit us up about PED

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I enjoyed my Ostarine a hell of a lot, I made rather significant gains on it but I feel it was more drastic than I was expecting! I mean that’s a good thing right? I did experience some suppression and after awhile I thought it might be in my head but I’m on day 6 of my PCT and definitely notice a few things improved. I would run Nolva for 4 weeks after your cycle as 20/20/10/10 and then just chill for a little. Some say it’s not needed but in this kind of stuff I’d rather be safe than sorry because I’ve seen just how sorry you can be and you don’t want that.
For your BF% and weight though, just as others have said, I’d wait and go up as much as possible naturally and then run your cycle. I get that you’re impatient, we all are too and we were when we started our first cycle and that’s mainly why we started it but you don’t want to go up in gains and realize you don’t know how to properly maintain those gains, or realize you don’t know how to train properly enough without PEDs to get natty level gains.
Just my opinion! Regardless of what you do I wish you the best.

t1guy

Awards
thanks for your advice brother...how kong was your cycle?

MaXa

MaXa

Awards
Hi all my first post.

Thank you all

Ostarine form IRC.BIO

It may sound strange, but using very small doses of SARMs in a PCT may help to sustain muscle mass better than not using it at all when on the off cycle.

Ostarine (MK 2866) and Andarine are showing to be two of the products that help sustain muscle mass over time, even in an off-cycle of a different product. In periods of off-cycle, it is likely to lose certain amounts of muscle mass, which could be discouraging. In order to sustain this during the off cycles, a PCT that includes some very low doses of SARMs can give the body a break from the heavy cycle, but also keep up the muscle that’s already there.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It may sound strange, but using very small doses of SARMs in a PCT may help to sustain muscle mass better than not using it at all when on the off cycle.

Ostarine (MK 2866) and Andarine are showing to be two of the products that help sustain muscle mass over time, even in an off-cycle of a different product. In periods of off-cycle, it is likely to lose certain amounts of muscle mass, which could be discouraging. In order to sustain this during the off cycles, a PCT that includes some very low doses of SARMs can give the body a break from the heavy cycle, but also keep up the muscle that’s already there.
You got this from Elite Fitness and it’s completely 100 percent WRONG. Misguided, delusional advice. Do not use SARMS in PCT PERIOD.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You got this from Elite Fitness and it’s completely 100 percent WRONG. Misguided, delusional advice. Do not use SARMS in PCT PERIOD.
But by offering that advice they can sell you another bottle of thier product

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thanks for your advice brother...how kong was your cycle?
My cycle was 9 weeks (I know it sounds odd) because for the first week I had to gradually up my dose because of a side effect I had but after that first week I was good to go.