PCT ADVICE FOR H-drol

ekualumni

Awards
Hey everyone,
I will be starting my first ph run of h-drol soon. I bought 4 bottles of CEL hdrol, 2 bottles of cycle assist -CEL, DS Lean Xtreme, bioforge, ON multi vitamins, protein, taurine, creatine, fish oil, and biotin. I know it's not advised, but I'm going to skip on a SERM for job reasons. Are there any other OTC supps/support you think I may need. I'm trying to cover all the bases I can. I'm prob gonna run the drol at 50-50-50-75-75-75. How would you run the pct supps? THANKS EVERYBODY FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
tamoxifen citrate or clomiphene citrate those are your options anything less and you should put the H-drol back in the cupboard until you are prepared to run it correctly. Also nothing on this list would work as a pct supplement there is nothing here that is even an AI? you need to do a lot more research before you consider this cycle.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm trying to figure out a job reason for not getting a serm. Halodrol converts to Turinabol, a schedule III controlled substance. The serm part of this isn't a problem for most.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to figure out a job reason for not getting a serm. Halodrol converts to Turinabol, a schedule III controlled substance. The serm part of this isn't a problem for most.
agreed! this makes no sense.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established

ekualumni

Awards
Thanks

What type of AI would you recommend? The reason for the whole job thing is having to answer on a polygraph about prescription drugs (serms). I've done research about the legality of hdrol and it won't be a problem for my polygraph. Thanks man!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You don't need a prescription for a serm on the internet.

Your advice will be almost unanimous here regarding a sermless steroid run.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
What type of AI would you recommend? The reason for the whole job thing is having to answer on a polygraph about prescription drugs (serms). I've done research about the legality of hdrol and it won't be a problem for my polygraph. Thanks man!
x2. it's not a script at all... it's a reserach liquid ;)
You don't need a prescription for a serm on the internet.

Your advice will be almost unanimous here regarding a sermless steroid run.
and there is your way to pass the poly ^^