Beastdrol cycle/PCT - advice/support

nipps1231

nipps1231

Awards
Hello everyone, just about to start my beastdrol cycle tomorrow and would not mind any advice or suggestions. I did my research on here, but I always like to run it by you guys on here just as a precaution and to make sure everything is good to go. Not my first cycle as I have run H-drol twice before but obviously stepping it up a bit with beast. Most importantly I want to make sure my PCT is in order. ANY feedback is appreciated and welcomed.

Stats:
5 9'
165 lbs 8% bf
24 years old
training for 5-6 years

Cycle:
Beast 20/20/20/30? split 6-8 hours with one an hour before lifting
liver support
cholesterol support
creatine
vitamins
fish oil

PCT:
Tamox 40/20/20/10
Erase pro 0/0/0/75/75/75
Intimidate (DAA) 0/0/0/30/30/30/30
creatine
vitamins
fish oil

mmorton

mmorton

Awards
I would run the Nolva 20/20/20/20 and maybe save creatine for pct. Looks good though bro.

Radderthanyou

Radderthanyou

Awards
Pictures? I'm interested because I have the same body stats! Except a couple years younger. Hope to see a log with this!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
run the daa throughout pct, not tapered with the ai. and i like the nolva dose. id probly go 40/40/20/20, but i think yours will suffice

you also might wanna consider lowering the sd dose. 30mg is really high and ment for the retarded huge mofos. im not calling you small, im refering tothe 6'2 225lb dudes. i suspect the sides arnt worth the benefits at that point. are you gonna take a test base or dht with the cycle?

nipps1231

nipps1231

Awards
No bad sides so far with the 30 mg. granted its been 4 days. I am not running a test base with it. I have only run the ph's.

nipps1231

nipps1231

Awards
run the daa throughout pct, not tapered with the ai. and i like the nolva dose. id probly go 40/40/20/20, but i think yours will suffice

you also might wanna consider lowering the sd dose. 30mg is really high and ment for the retarded huge mofos. im not calling you small, im refering tothe 6'2 225lb dudes. i suspect the sides arnt worth the benefits at that point. are you gonna take a test base or dht with the cycle?
And your saying run the daa for all 7-8 weeks of my pct then?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
And your saying run the daa for all 7-8 weeks of my pct then?
i actually ment shift it for the first 4 weeks rather than the last 4 weeks. but you can go the whole time if you want